The list of GOOD EBAY SELLERS!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by G-Force, Jan 11, 2003.

1. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Busy Rationing Adjectives

It's been said before, but liqdeal is great all around.

2. Chthon

Chthon Member

Highendtfs

eBay seller 'Highendtfs' (TFW2005's very own 'Might Gaine') is a world class seller. He sells beautiful items, ships them quickly and well-protected, and keeps the buyer informed all throughout the process. Thumbs way up!

3. Sunstar

Sunstar All Hail Lord Starscream

Jappy11

I won the auction for the gold Starscream figure that came with boss coffee. I spoke to him about how I Missed the auction for the other starscream figure due to sidetracked with canning. He's saving me the wait to bid on the item and is charging me basic starting price + combined shipping. Definately a fantastic seller. ALthough he deals mostly in japanese candies and sundry.

Definately a good seller. I will have more to say once I receive the items. I think I will start buying sweets from him.

4. Cungitron

Cungitron Destroyer of Worlds

News Credits:
    Zira28

Bought Henkei Skywarp for $40(€31) with shipping at $11 (€8.50). Item arrived 4 days later!
    Great communication, great prices and extremely fast shipping.
    My best Ebay deal ever!

5. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    hyakushiki0100

I bought a MISB Music Label Soundwave from him. When it arrived I realized that it was missing his shoulder gun. The item was still sealed, but the spot where it should have been was completely empty. The seller initially offered me a generous partial $25 refund for it, which I turned down as I was unable to find anyone selling a replacement part. The seller then accepted my counter offer, opened one of his remaining Soundwaves, and sent me the shoulder cannon. That's great customer service, and that's why hyakushiki0100 is a good Ebay seller!!!!

6. tfaddictt

tfaddictt Member

sotherbuys
    he is a phenomenal seller. fast shipper, tfs are in great condition, and his prices are really good. check him out. he also is really nice i bought a g1 prime cab off of him and a g1 grapple and they came really quick and were shipped really well

7. TheNotoriousROB

TheNotoriousROB Well-Known Member

ababysscom

8. Lunar Archivist

Lunar Archivist Well-Known Member

Iamratchet (who goes by the same handle on the forums). Friendly, honest, fun to talk to, and great to do business with. :) 

9. shocky the spy

shocky the spy Zaku Pilot

Yu_giland of ebay shop Enjoyourtoy. He is a good seller.

10. thundrwaveprime

thundrwaveprime the witch king

snarlshp or however you spell it. he always has the best deals, resonable shipping, 1-week delivery, and quality figures. i highly reccomend him.

11. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I agree about Snarlshp, even when his site was running he was the best. He got me a complete G1 Fort Max for $475 shipped. Too bad he's going out of business though.

12. SoundMaster

SoundMaster Likes RID Bulkhead.

News Credits:
    Playidia. I got an energon snowcat from him 1 and a half weeks ago. It just arrived today. It came in superb addition, complete with missles and tight joints. I can't find a scratch on him. All for the great price of only $12 shipped.

13. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    6t9dart

I have no idea if 6t9dart is a member here, but it looks like this seller has been selling off a nice collection over the past few months. I bought the four minibots that I haven't owned before -- Seaspray, Gears, Huffer, and Wheelie. Seapray, Huffer, and Wheelie were all in like new condition. Gears was in nice condition, but did show some wear. Regardless, this was the first auction I've won of vintage TFs where the figures were actually in better condition than I expected. Looking though 6t9darts history, it looks like I'm not the only one.

The seller also told me that he would combine shipping based on the number of figures I won. I took a chance that he wouldn't then rip me off, and he didn't. He charged $6.50 for what was I think $5 in actual shipping. $1.50 for the handling seems very reasonable to me. Highly recommended.

14. BigRC83

BigRC83 I'm singing in the rain

News Credits:
    heaton_tactical

Did not purchase a transformer from this seller (purchased a SOC Voltes V instead) but does sell Tfs on occasion. Fast shipping! Great seller!

15. Cungitron

Cungitron Destroyer of Worlds

News Credits:
    Had a couple of recent deals with these guys and they went very well, especially Sotherbuys. Excellent communication and very honest. Great sellers

16. Omega_Soundwave

Omega_Soundwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like trendclick. I have never had any problems with him.

17. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    sneakerfarm is a WONDERFUL seller. my encore soundwave came in in only 5 days, two days before i expected it in. he doesn't have much transformer items, but what he is got is nice

18. all are dead

all are dead Being a nerd is my game.

News Credits:
  19. all are dead

all are dead Being a nerd is my game.

News Credits:
    tfctoy is GREAT! I got my ROTF Cannon Bumblebee via airmal in less than a week from hongkong! IT only cost me .99 cents for the fig and 15.00 to ship! it came today and i am loving it!

~AAD

20. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Mostly Harmless

News Credits:
    I have a question you people might be able to answer.

I've been following on another shockwave i want to buy. The seller has an excellent reputation this time (more than 99% over 25000 feedback, powerseller, long time on ebay), but the item I'm watching has been relisted a couple of times. What could be the reason for this? It foesn't change price or description, only gets relisted... Is it suspicious? I don't wanna get ripped off again.