The list of GOOD EBAY SELLERS!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by G-Force, Jan 11, 2003.

1. electronicosmosis

electronicosmosis E L E C T R O N I C O S M O S I S

Hey y'all. Noob here. Longtime TF geek, collector, just started creating and selling customs. Never had an account here until today. I've sold a couple customs on eBay so far, but it occurs to me a place like this might actually help me find my audience a little better. Am I doing this wrong if I ask if anyone wants to take a look? I don't want to break any unknown etiquette... thanks!!!

2. optimusprimeroc

optimusprimeroc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Snipertoy15
    Bought a nisb ss104 nightbird for 26 dollars from him yesterday and so far I'm very pleased with the transaction

3. Pcsolyar

Pcsolyar JaAm Connoisseur

News Credits:
    For upgrade kits out of the Chinese market and the occasional third party release, here are good sellers I have purchased from:
    Also out of China and carrying a variety of upgrade kits is a group that uses the watermark TOYZTOYS. The accounts are:
    These several accounts, and the Amazon seller LUCKINLUCKY, are all the same seller. They sell their own KOs of other upgrade kits alongside some legit listings and some original designs of theirs. They are reliable in shipping orders, but often try to pass off the KOs as legitimate. On Amazon they at least list some of the knockoffs as "LUCKINLUCKY" in the listing title and as the manufacturer, but not always. The easiest ways to identify KOs from them are 1) they offer a high quantity of recolored options that are not listed at other trusted sellers, websites, or the designer's socials, 2) they have added side pegs that aren't present on listings elsewhere, 3) the inclusion of an opaque, 3D printed blast effect, or 4) they have large amounts of stock of a kit that is seemingly sold out everywhere else. After purchasing what I thought to be a genuine Dr. Wu DW-P47 kit from them, I received a 3D printed copy. Dr. Wu does not sell 3D printed upgrades, so I knew it was a knockoff. I contacted the seller and they tried to tell me that Dr. Wu had switched to 3D printing and that the item was genuine. After leaving negative feedback, they offered me a refund if I would retract the feedback. After getting my refund, I was blocked by the account I bought from and all other associated accounts. I can still see their listings but cannot purchase from them. They have since updated the listing to note it is a 3D print and not the pictured model, but this is the exception with them, not the rule.
    TL;DR on them is they sell knockoffs of 3D printed upgrade kits. They add pegs and do various recolors but do not often advertise that they are KOs.

For Western upgrade kits/repros/labels:
    For 4th party:
    Other stores:
    Non-Transformers
    Will follow up later with info on the TOYZTOYS family of sellers and what to look out for when buying from them. TL;DR is they sell their own KOs/recolors of 3D printed upgrade kits and pass them off as genuine. They do also carry some legit product and they do fulfill orders.
    See above, under Chinese upgrade kits

Last edited: Apr 12, 2024
    • Like Like x 4
  4. optimusprimeroc

optimusprimeroc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Envisionselling sold me a nisb rotb mirage great transaction
    Peacoc51 bought a used ss63 topspin from him great seller

• Like Like x 1