The list of BAD EBAY SELLERS!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Elmwood Jones, May 13, 2002.

1. BlkPrime_WFCTX_57751

BlkPrime_WFCTX_57751 Well-Known Member

shieldbreaker I tried to buy a misb silver generations megatron I bought and paid and 3 days later it still wasnt shipped yet i tried to contact seller no reply i sent another message to cancel it then and no reply 2 days later order cancelled still no seller communication. and i have still not seen a refund seller sent me a reply that they wasnt sending my money back till they had to and has till march 4th to do so. So now Ebay is involved with this piece of work.

2. MeisterTFFan

MeisterTFFan Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I would like to add haotuanliming16 I ordered a gigapower superator. Chrome version to be exact. I received a sponge. So, yep, don't order through them!

3. sofos87

sofos87 Well-Known Member

i wanna share my experience too, ive order blackarachnia from djfungshing on ebay, it was a preorder so i knew the expiration time of paypal will run out.But hes a known seller and a long time
    when the item eventually got released he said he will send it, i waited a few days and then asked him again, he said the factory need to make more,i waited again, he said he will contact the factory and message me back even when people started to get their copies from him and other sellers. anyways long story short now he doesnt even answer at my messages and generally completely ignores me.
    i puerchase my item on May 23, 2019 then some holiday happened then coronavirus etch etch. Its been TOO long i cant even remember myself lol
    im not saying your typical scammer. But he should refund me. since he never send anything so its just a money transfer but....NOOOPE!!!
    ebay and paypal cannot help me after all this time so yeah ... ive learned my lesson on ebay and preorders

just wanted to share my story, i got inspired from lobsterclaw

• Like Like x 1
  4. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

Jesus. That’s rough. I don’t think I ever would’ve waited as long as you did, though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. sofos87

sofos87 Well-Known Member

yeah i learned my lesson, next time nothing stops me from opening a dispute, there can be no trust

6. Jacob Knight

Jacob Knight Is a teenager arguing about toys

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Personally In My Opinion I Believe EBay Is The Best Website To Get TF's From, 1. You Can Pick Up A Older Figure Like...Generations Roadbuster For A Pretty Reasonable Price, 2. YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT 4 F*CKING YEARS FOR BIGBADTOYSTORE TO GET A SINGLE EARTHRISE FIGURE IN STOCK! So Yeah....That's Why I Believe EBay Is The Most Dependable Site To Buy Some TF's!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bossasaur

Bossasaur Tyranno Commander

defa_xiws121-7 sent me 2 postcards instead of 5 Dinobots - Chinese based Seller that previously had 100% feedback. I believe a scammer may have stolen the account. Filed a dispute with eBay. Her'es hoping I can get a refind :(  20200606_151302.jpg 20200606_151303.jpg 20200606_151308.jpg

8. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

eBay profiles can also be sold.

• Like Like x 1
  9. PowderedToastMansButtocks

PowderedToastMansButtocks Well-Known Member

I guess the scammer i bought from operates similar. Sending the parcel to a wrong address or provides you with a fake tracking number
    or he creates one but doesn't actually ship the package.
    Most likely a warning is too late now since he doesn't sell stuff anymore but this is the douchbag:tianhaozhang99 auf eBay

10. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    Bad Bidder: laure_1526

I had two of a Marvel Legends box set up for sale. This fool bought them both, hours apart, and then claimed to have "bought the wrong thing." As you may know, PayPal now keeps the entire transaction fee on refunds, so this cost me $8 for nothing. I recommend blocking anybody who pulls a stunt like this. They are often scalpers, competitors, idiots, or some combination of the three.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Futureye

Futureye NoNeedToTurnOnYourBlinkerIfYou’reAlreadyInADitch.

This is my story:

I ordered from mascotzone on ebay, and then when the item came to my local post office this thing happened: The local post office forgot to notify me, that my package has arrived and then time goes by and the package went back to the seller! And now the result of aaaall this is, that the seller won’t refund the money. First the seller promised that he will refund the money right away, when he has get the item back. Now he has gone silent. He won’t answer anything back, not even one word! I put up a case on ebay, but ebay won't do anything, because too much time has past. So literally i believed that seller will refund the money and i stayed waiting just a little too long. On top of all that, the corona made things difficult, even though I wasn’t sore myself or my family. What i mean is that corona made these delays etc...everything was a mess.

I quess it was a close-knit situation. But the rules are rules on ebay, and i follow them. The waiting was a mistake...

And yes, i have even asked from my local post office, that whether they cover my loss, but they said that since the package went back to the seller, i should received refund from the seller. So, there’s that.

This was the first time, that i had a problem with a seller. And i have been collecting for years and years.

From now on...i will never wait too long again. And i don’t completely trust any seller no more. One scam is enough for me. From now on i am very sceptical to sellers. I’m very pissed off right now!

I don’t understand these unreliable sellers. Why be so dishonest?

So, from my point of view, this mascotzone is a scammer! I had to said that, because of what i have experienced.

At least i have received an education that have to be honest at all times. All day...every day period.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Futureye

Something similar, what happened to me. I have to say, that i no longer trust ebay sellers very easily.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

Out of curiosity, how much time passed before the item was sent back?

14. Futureye

If i remember right, it was one week -> 7 days.

15. paparazz0

paparazz0 Well-Known Member

I received my order from fenjianron0, mp-13 KO, and noticed the Laserbeak wing was stuck and broke. This seemed to be a common flaw amongst the KO. I messaged seller and he said he would be able to replace it in 1-2 weeks.

Today is the 14th day, and I have messaged Fenjianron0 twice and he has not responded.

He seems to be good at delivering the products but do not expect after sale service

16. Mack superliner

Mack superliner Well-Known Member

Wow that's sad bro

17. Mack superliner

T
    yes, that's the typical seller pretending to be a seller, what a crap

18. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    Best part was, I told him I'd take it without the box, but he replied that it was a "total loss."

Some people really go the extra mile to lie.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Mack superliner

Reading your post makes me feel a hit in the balls, I understand your feeling bro

20. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    See this post: China Ebay Seller Check - New-comers READ FIRST POST!!

• Like Like x 1