The list of BAD EBAY SELLERS!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Elmwood Jones, May 13, 2002.

1. Excikaiser

Excikaiser Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just got some experience with toy_story_world

Tracking number didn't work
    Delevery estimation was ~30 days
    When I contacted him about the tracking number not working he was very sympathic "we're sorry, I just shipped you a new replacement item with a free gift"
    When I reached the 30 days with still nothing, I open an ebay claim (can't do it before the estimated delivery), and I immediately got a refund.

I can't help but think that he sent absolutely nothing from the begining and was trying to save time with his word, in order to reach the 40 days where you can't open a claim anymore.

It's only my opinion, but just in case, beware.

2. ForcefieldGuy

ForcefieldGuy Well-Known Member

Hey i'm new to this thread and just wanted to ask, has anyone's used galactictoysllc? Just ordered the new studio series bumblebee from them and want to know if I wasted $20.00.

3. optimusprimeroc

optimusprimeroc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i got my ss18 vw bumblebee from galactictoysllc

4. ForcefieldGuy

ForcefieldGuy Well-Known Member

Same here, just got mine in the mail today.

5. optimusprimeroc

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    if they get dropkick or ironhide in stock i might buy from them again

6. TrueHeresy

TrueHeresy Well-Known Member

Was looking to get IF Amethyst from them, what happened?

7. Susha

Susha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I contacted him after he hadn't sent the item after 2 weeks. He pretended that ebay had told him the transaction was dangerous. Ebay denied it.
    After I contacted ebay and paypal to cancel the transaction, he also sent me fake email from paypal asking to call 'them' (also confirmed by ebay).
    also a lot of spam after. He seems to have a habit to copy paste 'old' messages into emails to provide it as proof...
    I never saw the item
    stay away if u want my advice.

"
    New message from: mingfeng199310-2 Top Rated Seller(96Blue Star)
    Hello there:
    Please contact your ebay.
    Ebay cancels the transaction.
    Ebay told me that this transaction is dangerous and ebay cancels the transaction directly.
    So we didn't send the project.
    Please check ebay.
    Thank you
    -----
    HE THEN TRIED FAKING A EBAY ANSWER ON HIS REPLY:
    Hello there:
    I hope you can contact ebay to get the answer.
    Please check ebay for me to send mail.
    I am embarrassed, I feel that the negative feedback you left for me is unfair to me.

Buyer account was stolen - transaction cancelled

Hello mingfeng199310-2,

We would like to inform you that we have to cancel the transaction because the following items were purchased without the consent of the account holder: Transformers MS-TOYS MS-B02 Fire Extinguisher in stock MISB 9.8CMj
    Transformers MS-TOYS MS-B01 Architect in stock MISB 9.8CM
    Transformers NAWAGE NA H1G Gremlin Golden Fly Pocket Small Proportion G1 Toy New

Please do not send any items purchased by @%*# if the other party has offered any bid to your listing, please do not hesitate. We are working with account holders to prevent further misappropriation of account activity.

If you have already sent the item and the item is still in transit, please contact the shipping company to see if you can stop the delivery.

- We have refunded all relevant fees for the listings (except for transaction fees).

------------

"

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
  8. TrueHeresy

TrueHeresy Well-Known Member

What a knobhead! Those are actually something of the toys I was going to buy as well. I'll avoid him like the plague, and I found them with baba - thank you for sharing though, saved me a lot of potential grief.

• Like Like x 1
  9. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Behold, Gagatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Anyone has any idea about this? Looks supremely suspicious that this seller is USA based, yet offers free shipping, and has nothing but relatively cheap Legends Godbombers for sale with 0 feedback...
    tommontario | eBay
    I am tempted to try and just get a refund via Paypal if it does not arrive in a month, but I know people can empty their bank account and disappear so not even Paypal can help you then...

10. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Prototype / Testshot collector

News Credits:
    I wouldn't buy it, it looks like they just copied the listing info from Freemantoys. You can see it in the description. Even has the same error where the figure name is SKIDS

11. BigRC83

BigRC83 I'm singing in the rain

News Credits:
    wheeljackslab

I stopped purchasing from this scumbag years ago after I never received a pair of G1 Wheeljack wings. After I messaged him about the situation his response was that he can't do anything about it and that my package may eventually show up.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  12. optimusprimeroc

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    As far as ko figures go I only got house factory leadfoot and a ko striker prime

13. Slagwave

Slagwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just a heads up that it appears slimeball nathanusmc9855 is back in action... or INaction, rather (I saw he was reported on the boards as a deadbeat back in 2012). He's linking incorrect PayPal accounts to won auctions that didn't net a high enough price for his liking, thus making it impossible to complete the transaction.

He leads you on with friendly communication detailing his "well-intentioned" incompetence and promises to set things right and give you a deal for your time and trouble, then eventually stops responding. Had to call eBay and eventually got it straightened out (meaning no item received but no money taken from me either). Avoid at all costs.

14. IHateStudy

IHateStudy Well-Known Member

I purchased 2 figures from Ebay by user customsbyrodimeister
    never received anything from him.

15. iluvkos

iluvkos Well-Known Member

16. Lothar Hex

Lothar Hex Perverted Sociopathâ„¢

News Credits:
    xander_gray on eBay

Do not deal with Xander_Gray. Got a message after an auction asking to send the payment I've already made to a different email address. Problem was said email address WAS the one the paypal money went to. Claimed didn't know what was going on and hasn't been on ebay long. Has had the account eight years according to eBay. My paypal dispute was resolved in less than an hour in my favour. Should tell you something.

17. quiktake

quiktake Well-Known Member

18. Kingragnork

Kingragnork Well-Known Member

This seems super suspicious to me guys. slamanimes on eBay has 10 listings of potp predaking misb at 49.99 and free shipping on buy it now. I messaged him about them and got no reply. Bunch of people are watching. He has zero feedback and account was created January 5th the day he posted the listings. Also, he uses stock photos only.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  19. 80sboy4

80sboy4 Well-Known Member

It seems he is no longer a registered user. Sometimes the saying 'If it's to good to be true, it probably is' applies, and in this case it looks like it did.

• Like Like x 1
  20. DataLore

DataLore Well-Known Member

Ooh boy. Heres a couple:

yanguang1971 : Ordered a Quakeblast. Got a small Prowl shoulder gun accessory.

musikaiauto : Sent my item to the wrong place after I had tried to cancel with him.

That's it. I'm done with Ebay. I will stick with Taobao or more reputable online stores like ShowZ, BigBadToyStore and so on. Too many scammers.