The list of BAD EBAY SELLERS!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Elmwood Jones, May 13, 2002.

1. pilot00

pilot00 Well-Known Member

What makes no sense to me is why they try this at all? I mean I checked my paypal billing and it appears that the refunds are coming from their own billing accounts, what the heck are they gaining from this?

2. porkchop123

porkchop123 Well-Known Member

Zhenglen has gone rogue. Gut scammed on TFC Thousandkills.

3. usonic

usonic Well-Known Member

Can likely add yangchuan2013 to the list

Ordered a clear dx9 usurper early last month and have noticed that he has suddenly had 67 negative feedbacks in the last month.
    Unfortunately have to wait another 3-4 weeks to start a paypal complaint.

Edit: Scratch that, just seen he’s already on the list.

4. Strife

Strife Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    squawkimus45 put up a Oversized Wei Jiang - Rendsora - TLK Megatron in US for $25+ shipping. Waited about a month. Never arrived, got my money back from Ebay.

Guy had around 50 positive reviews, but a string of negatives in the last month AFTER I bought from him. Don't buy from him.

5. TGS1985

TGS1985 Well-Known Member

Add the ebayer dwp_deals to the list.

Selling a "new" RID side burn with beat up packaging with a BO option. Hagled with him twice but couldn't come to an agreement. He would only come down 10 cents. Made my 3rd and final offer last 10 minutes of the auction which was my highest and only a few dollars less so a real offer. He accepts just to moments later cancel the auction saying "out of stock". He indicated in his auction it was his only one so not like he miscounted his inventory.

Hard not to take that as a "F you, I didn't like your offer". Guess it's worth the negative review.

6. Allsparky

Allsparky Bayou Buah/Ex cross-tie walker!

Had a bad experience with bababobo! Bought an Eligos recently. Baba sent the clear version which is def not what I ordered. No response to my attempts at contacting. Have had to open a case. Kinda stunned at this what with everything good I've heard concerning this seller. Heck I've even bought from once upon a time ago. I guess everyone has their "day". Just hating that it fell on me. This is the third time this year for bad experiences with Chinese sellers! Yes one could be chalked up to taking a gamble on a "better" deal, but these last couple times have pretty much killed it for me! I still believe in netclow tho', for now at least.

7. gombe

gombe New Member

Guys, did anyone ever buy from this ebay seller onlineshopping_tech? I know the item is KO but wanted to know if it is reliable?

8. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Happysellar1990 on Ebay. Ordered TR Gnaw a couple months ago and its not here yet. He's/she's not even giving me a tracking number. So now i'm forced to go through Ebay to get something back.

9. Grayzeroone

Grayzeroone Well-Known Member

I have photo evidence from Royal Mail staying my parcel is intentionally addressed incorrectly and due to the size will not contain what I ordered. Seller nzjind8880 is not to be 100% trusted despite currently having reasonable feedback.

10. Kuma Style

Kuma Style I'm boney. I'm boney; Leave me aloney! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay Seller: PopBotman

Seller Location: Cranston Rhode Island

Item Purchased: Comicave Studios Optimus Prime

Ended up having to return this item for a refund (which was thankfully refunded today) last week because the seller sent it broken with the feet literally glued to the balljoints for some reason. Upon letting the seller know of my findings, he responded basically saying "suck it up" and attempted to imply that I had done it myself on the return claim. This item was listed as new and mint condition. The Ebay seller's name is PopBotman and is selling out of Cranston Rhode Island. Please be weary of a similar listing for this item as I feel he will probably try to fraudulently sell it again.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shitbag, dishonest seller and even asking in the Optimus Prime groups I'm in no one at all agreed with this being an issue reported on anyone else's ever. I already have another one (New/unopened) coming from another, trusted seller but buyers beware. This guy sold a product he screwed up under false pretenses, lied, and then stretched out the return/refund process as far as possible.

11. Razorquake

Razorquake Well-Known Member

I work for rm and I see tonnes of these when sorting packets. Tiny little jiffy bags with nonsensical addresses, always assume they'e from eBay scammers.

12. DrJest

DrJest Crewdition Washout

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Pinterest:
    Watch out for a seller called Snowroll. I used the $15 off $75 coupon to order the wave 5 TR deluxes last week. Misfire and Twin Twist were both from this seller. The tracking number that came in was from Amazon Logistics, which you can't get online tracking for unless you have an Amazon order. Misfire came in and Twin Twist is still missing, even though they should have shipped together. I called Amazon and the shipment was done from their warehouse, so they knew exactly what was shipped. They only had a record for Misfire. It looks like Snowroll takes the money from Ebay sales and buys items from Amazon, putting in the customer's address for shipping. The seller is being extremely evasive and I'm pretty sure I'll be opening a ticket with Ebay about them today.

Update on January 6th: I got my Twin Twist after opening a ticket, watching them change their story several times, and actually correctly guessing which Amazon seller they were buying it from. I'm lucky I actually got the figure but I still want to warn everyone away from this shady piece of scum.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  13. Blazing Mewtwo

Blazing Mewtwo Decepticon Lover

Why do people do these things? Is there a way to block out the bad/fake items when searching on ebay? I do not wanna have to guess or be skeptical.....

14. CeramicDragon

CeramicDragon 40 something toy lover

Hey guys. I received my KO MP36 from lcukboy today. I paid back in Nov 22nd. Took a while but he's here.

15. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Another China seller gone bad!!!

wangpan986-1

Seller was in excellent standing with high 95+% feedback for a long time. I purchased an item from him and he gave a dummy address. The tracking showed a message that read "Moved, no forwarding address*. Contacted post office, and they were baffled by it. Checked seller's feedback, and he went from 0 to 37 negative feedbacks in a matter of days. Same issues as mine. Seller will not respond to messages.

eBay Feedback Profile for wangpan986-1

• Like Like x 1
  16. alldarker

alldarker M.A.S.K. Crusader

News Credits:
    Beware of eBay seller journey9112011 (based in San Jose CA), a deadbeat seller.

I made a realistic four figure 'best offer' on a G1 Dinoking he was selling, and the offer was accepted.

Then, two days after the auction ended with the BIN option, I get the following message:
    He did immediately refund the money, but as of now, it is still tied up by PayPal.
    Now, the amount he wanted was no more than about 10% over the amount I offered and that was accepted. Cancelling the order due to not getting enough money seems so petty and dumb. I asked him to reconsider and told him I'd call him out on the bigger Transformers sites if he wouldn't sell for the agreed upon price. As of now, he hasn't even bothered to answer me back.

Anyhow, I refused the cancellation, so even if he ends up not selling it to me, he'll be chewing the eBay fees and hopefully getting a mark on his name.
    Negative feedback is practically a certainty at this moment.

17. pilot00

pilot00 Well-Known Member

I know its a bit late to the party but I want to ask: What is happening with the return fees? I mean if you open a case to paypal and you return the item to the seller. You win the case but what about postage?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Kuma Style

Kuma Style I'm boney. I'm boney; Leave me aloney! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Good question; I believe normally when EBay steps in they provide a return label but per advice of their customer service person on the phone and my own impatience and frankly being pissed off I paid out of pocket and sent early so that as soon as they "stepped in" the tracking showed delivered and I got an immediate refund. I have a business account with USPS so priority was only a few bucks to ship back.

19. Grayzeroone

Grayzeroone Well-Known Member

Gotta be honest there buddy, but your the one coming off as petty and dumb as well as a tiny bit unreasonable.

His message seems genuine, and he refunded you. If you sent me a message after the fact making demands to sell me the item and threats of posts on forums, I would probably ignore you as well. He probably has better things to do than argue on the internet over a few dollars.

Plus, if you refused the cancellation would that not explain why your refund is stuck with PayPal?

If he is holding out for more then let him, if he attempted to refund you he obviously isn’t desperate for the money.

Maybe just accept the cancellation and move on to the next thing. Save yourself the hassle and aggravation.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Skyclaw

Skyclaw 6 Types of Madness!

Beware of Ebay seller Jackbestseller_1 which the seller told me he was California, but after further research he is from Morocco!

The had list 2 of the DNA DK-02 feet articulation kit for Fort Max for $54.00 and so I bought one kit. The seller sent me an email through Ebay stating that he didn't have any and would reimburse me and he did. I told him that's fine, but please correct you listing or auction on Ebay so no one else has this problem. He said Ok I will. A few days went by and I check his auction again and he still has the listing for 2 of the DNA kits. I contacted him and ask; did you get more in stock? He replied; No. Again, I told him, please correct or take down the auction, or I will contact Ebay. He pleaded with me and said don't contact Ebay, and said I'm willing to make a deal with you. So, I went ahead and left him a bad review of what happened to me and then he contacted me stating if I retract the bad review he would sell me the DNA for half the price. Again, all the communications is through Ebay and is traceable. Anyway, So, I retract the bad review and per our agreement, once he gets the item in stock he would contact me and sell it for half the price. Well, two days ago he contacted me and said he just got the item in and if I wanted it I would have to pay him through Paypal. I told him I wanted it, but first I would want a picture of it with a current newspaper and date. He said sure, give me a day or two. So 4 days went by and I contacted him again stating, I'm not buying the item unless I have pics. He finally replied last night stating that, NOW he don't have the item he recently got from his supplier and won't respond to my communications through Ebay.

Now I'm contacting Ebay over this and a negative response is certain.

• Like Like x 1