The list of BAD EBAY SELLERS!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Elmwood Jones, May 13, 2002.

1. evilwithin

evilwithin Dinobot

A KO Bluestreak for me. I also have to wait mid-August for a refund...

2. rasky

rasky Well-Known Member

Wow, a bunch of people left him negative feedback all at the same time. He is now no longer registered at ebay, and his listings have been removed.

For those of you who have gotten refunds before, how does it usually take for you guys to get your money back after a seller has "gotten caught" for fraud?

3. Sdangler6565

Sdangler6565 Well-Known Member

Just got my $126.99 back from woshigongzhi456. All I did was open a request and they expedited my case. So that was pretty sweet. The way I see it, my Devastator was free!

4. levandowski

levandowski Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    z75sales bad ebayer and worse person

I sent him a message on ebay if a prototype came with the gun. He emailed me a picture and said he has 3+ prototypes but only 2 have a gun. So I bought it through ebay. He then emailed me back saying the one I bought didn't include the gun, but I could have it if I covered his ebay fees. I wasn't going to argue over $28 on a $300 item, so I sent him the extra $28.

When it arrived the condition was absolutely terrible. The figure is discolored and has several cracks (see picture) he didn't mention in the listing and avoided when taking photos.

Now he won't allow for a return, which is terrible considering I was generous in covering his ebay fees.

He will however lower the price on one of his other outrageously high beast wars protoype listings by $100 if I buy it outside of ebay, which isn't really lowering the price since he saves himself the fees.

I've never had to do a dispute on ebay and would prefer to settle it through email, but that does'nt seem likely. Could someone message me about the dispute process or give me any tips before I open the dispute?

Attached Files:

5. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    Don't worry about him him not accepting returns, which are something eBay has sellers optionally agree to on returns for any reason (changed mind, bought somewhere else, etc), except not as described items, which all sellers must accept. In fact, resolving this outside eBay's system will cost you return shipping, while going through eBay will get you free return shipping at the seller's expense.

I'm a little out of touch with the details of newest version of the dispute process, but basically:
    1. You open a dispute b/c item not as described. Provide details and pics; pretty much what you posted here.
    2. The seller has the options to (1) accept the return and provide you a shipping label, (2) provide a full refund and you keep the item, or (3) respond and attempt working something out.
    3. If after the resolution window ends (4 days? 8 days? can't remember) and he's not agreed to a return you can re-enter to the dispute from your My eBay and escalate it to eBay for arbitration. Unless you screwed up your dispute description or break a rule like threatening negative feedback (IMO, you should leave that anyway once this is all done) aka feedback extortion, you'll win the dispute. It's difficult for buyers to lose disputes.
    4. When he agrees to the return or eBay rules in your favor, you'll have a shipping label provided to print out and adhere to the return package. This label has tracking which is vitally important to you being refunded.
    5. After tracking confirms the package is returned you get your money

I'm assuming you bought the gun through a separate transaction/payment, so don't include the gun in the eBay return. If he wants it back he should refund you via Paypal manually or if you want to return it you'll need to dispute the $28 with Paypal directly.

6. evilwithin

evilwithin Dinobot

Hi. I got my refund yesterday... I simply went to my "myEbay", in "purchase history", and then choose "I didn't received the item" in the link on the right, and followed instructions.

Refund was very quick because the seller was clearly a scammer with lots of bad feedback all in the same days.
    I don't know, if you are the only 'scammed', you have to wait all the shipping time before getting refunds...

7. Da_Last_2_Walk

Da_Last_2_Walk Da King Of Pre Rubs TFW2005 Supporter

8. amd098

amd098 En taro Artanis!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Had some issues with the seller that we know as Lena. Ordered 3 times and got the wrong item every time. Seems to be moving away from TF stuff and toward MLP from the listings I see.

9. Usmcloady

Usmcloady Well-Known Member

Had an issue with the infamous Scor-le. He bid on several of my AFA Constructicons and did not pay. He tried to haggle on shipping saying he wasn't paying shipping AFTER he won two auctions. Then he started sending offers saying he wanted to pay via a Paypal invoice at a much lower cost than he originally won the items on ebay. After I blocked him he sent me a message with another low ball offer using the ebay name "xiaoyezi0321". On a separate note I had to relist the constructicons several times due to a person using 3 separate ebay names with only 1 or 2 feedback. All accounts were linked to within 100 miles of New York City and the surrounding upstate. The names used were "reptiliansr","primesr", and "fenix8697". I would advise everyone selling on ebay to add these names to their blocked bidders account.

10. evilgrin

evilgrin Active Member

Sometimes it can take up to 2 months, those guys are hoping people forget. I got one of the 9.99 KO bluestreaks, and it's 1.5 months for my refund.

11. Takeshi357

Takeshi357 "Research"

News Credits:
    I don't know if this qualifies as a "bad" seller per se, but he's certainly the thickest I've seen so far - I wanted to see more photos of the top of the vehicle mode of the G1 Scourge he was selling, he says he doesn't know how to transform it, I tell him to just take photos of the profile, he tells me to look into the description (where all he has is photos of back and front), I tell him to take pictures of the sides, he says these are all the photos he has...

...I feel like this guy has serious trouble understanding the premise of taking photos of the sides of this toy.

12. boostedboomer

boostedboomer Lazytron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Heads up on this Encore Optimus Prime. DONT BID ON IT.
    while I obviously can't prove that shrill bidding/multiple fake accounts are being used to boost price and positive feed back score, it looks pretty clear to me. I reported him to Ebay and they will investigate.

eBay Feedback Profile for slamonit

13. Manoftheyear2k

Manoftheyear2k Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Chinese seller: cjxthaohao

Had listed bunch of FT dinobots under $100 shipped. Looks like he just packed shop and ran

14. sunstreaker1980

sunstreaker1980 Titan master!

My experience with wheeljackslab wasn't all that bad. I forgot to change my address from PayPal. I got it corrected before he shipped it but it seemed there where more broken figures then in the picture on the auction.

15. optimaliii

optimaliii Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    xuezhongqing2012

This account has been closed now, but who knows if they'll come back. They were selling stuff from TFC Toys, Unique Toys, Fansproject, and Bold Forms.

16. Ganondorftm

Ganondorftm Member

pangzi69369 - Not 100% sure since I haven't yet buy anything from him, but sounds scam... MP-10 @ 80€, low reputation with a 10 y.o. account... That price is too good to be true, specially on eBay.
    Take this as just a warning though, since I'm not able to confirm this, but if this guy stays there for a whole month without deactivating his account, then I guess he would be legit...

17. GunplaGamer

GunplaGamer Swerve’s Best Customer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    treasure-japan - not sure if he's bad but I happened to ask him about a collector coin for MP Tracks he has up for sale and he said he has some in stock and said he would sell me a few for $100 each with EMS shipping. I just messaged him back to clarify and had no answer.

18. AnegefalosGR

AnegefalosGR Elite Guard!

shenianfafa2013 Please any information on this guy will be greatly appreciated, will update my own experiences eventually also.

19. mrsprucieboy

mrsprucieboy Master of mayhem

Ebay:
    same here bought KFC transistor from him a few days ago says it shipped now he's been removed.

20. mrsprucieboy

mrsprucieboy Master of mayhem

Ebay:
    turns out it was a scam got my money back damn time waster.