The list of BAD EBAY SELLERS!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Elmwood Jones, May 13, 2002.

1. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Retired Admln Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Pinterest:
    Final Update. Ebay Sided with him, so I played my final card. I informed him that I was done talking to him and then next person he will be talking to is my family attorney who is my cousin.

He dropped the case. I win.

2. byrnez

byrnez Banned

I have spent much money with Ebay and only once had a bad experience. When trying to resolve it with member they chose not to respond and so I had to contact Ebay head office who told me pretty much they have no jurisdiction over Canada. They messaged the member and asked him to respond and he chose not to. THE MEMBER continues to sell and because of him I avoid anything from Canada. It is understandable when things go wrong and money is lost, but pathetic when item is not sent and the member is safe to steal and play the system in the safety of his anonymous location across the ocean.
    Anyway I am over it but take victory in defamation of their reputation as a seller.
    Paid for Anniversary Insecticons that were never sent and questions never answered by ebay seller JAY---JASON from Canada.

3. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Retired Admln Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Pinterest:
    PS Update. The Guy sent it back to me anyway. I looked at it and the idiot had bent the pins in the socket that the CPU goes somehow. No Wonder it didn't work. And as I figured all the time he broke it as those pins were fine when I shipped it and I bench tested it before it went out.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
  4. Robotmonkeys

Robotmonkeys Sons of Cybertron

Ebay:
    briannaj24
    Prior to purchasing MP 15, I messaged seller to ask if item was a knock-off. No reply from seller. I know I should have followed my gut as the price was too good, $40 free shipping. The Chinese knockoffs we're going for much less so I just thought that maybe this was a TT release.
    After waiting for a response and got none, I decided to bid. I won the bid. 10 days later I receive the item. The mp15 box is more damaged than the pics on eBay. Ok, strike one. Seller indicated the item as MIB Never Opened, the box has no tape and the Ravage cassette was not in the right position in the box, facing down instead of facing up, strike 2. Finally, the plastic quality felt really cheap compared to my legit TT release of frenzy/buzzsaw and paint apps looked of poor quality. Sprue marks on the bottom of rumble's feet, gold paint is dull w/ one thumbprint, red visor sloppy paint, red painted eyes on ravage also sloppy, deception app was smaller and the white border looked sloppy, strike 3.
    I contacted the seller again and asked for a partial refund since it is a KO, and I don't want to go through the trouble of mailing it back and I ultimately want to just keep it. If I had known it was a KO I wouldn't have bid on it.
    Still no response from seller.
    I put a negative feedback and moving on.

5. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    If you open a dispute with Paypal, not eBay, for the item being a counterfeit you may not have to ship it back, per Paypal's User Agreement (my bolding):

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full

6. Robotmonkeys

Robotmonkeys Sons of Cybertron

Ebay:
    ^^^wow, good to know! Thanks

7. optimusprimeroc

optimusprimeroc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yangyuke13 has a lot of negative feedback on ebay

8. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

Beware a buyer named scor-le. Don't let him buy anything from you. I've changed my whole listing and selling practices because of him, and I'm a power seller with 100% feedback.

9. JBrock

JBrock Well-Known Member

What did he do? I had him bin an Insecticon MIB lot I had up and wound up canceling because I don't ship to China.

10. Shockwave76

Shockwave76 Decepticon

Beware of ebay user "vintagetoystoo". He is mark grech from Malta. He's bought my new TF club leo convoy and then claimed it had a "stress line" when he tried to transform it. He wouldn't take a partial refund, but wants it fully returned and wants me to pay return international shipping on top of it. I'm going to try to fight it. I'm pretty sure he messed it up while transforming it......

11. LeakinLubricant

LeakinLubricant Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Buyers beware of zuochundong11, bought a MP-22 off him this morning for $209 with shipping at $5, however upon paying he asked for an extra $50 for shipping! I've messaged him via eBay and PayPal telling him I'm not paying the excess charges and expect a refund, no response so far.

12. LeakinLubricant

Ebay:
    Update on matters. Finally recived a full refund, however I had to message him several times, open a dispute in PayPal, report him to eBay and chase up the refund several times before he came through, avoid folks! Luckily Chimungmung still have him in stock for the same price (should have gone thaty route in the first place), so all's good.

13. Friendross

Friendross Well-Known Member

im kind of new to the whole getting ripped off on ebay thing. its my first

seller taipei2468. i had a bad feeling i was bidding against against a stooge during the auction. i won a mp11sw with coin for 200 with free ship. i didn't get a ship notice for several days. which is odd for a chinese seller in my experience. i messaged him and got a ship notice. it has sat in acceptance for 23 days. today was the estimated delivery, still in acceptance. just in the past two days he has received two negative feedback for fake shipping info and relisting the item to sell it for more... which sure enough taipei2468 had done. for all this trouble selling my mp11sw for $211 this time

i called ebay. the nice lady assured me shipping from china takes time and she see's the tracking number as being valid. i pointing out taipei recent reviews she told me to wait a few more days

any advise? give it a few more days? here is the tracking number if anyone knows how to get more information out of these worthless things LK487103554CN

i tried to despite it through paypal but it just told me to go to ebay. i was just going to call pay pall tomorrow

i did message mr pei a polite yet direct message

14. LeakinLubricant

Ebay:
  15. Friendross

Friendross Well-Known Member

to late.. thanks for checking though

i flipped out and called paypal about 2 hours ago. the more i looked at my relisted skywarp the more upset i got.. i mean i didnt call paypal like a raving lunatic.. im actually very calm about it.. more offended by this guy and his shenanigans

i told the paypal guy the information.. he ran the tracking on his side, i was expecting him to tell me to give it another week, then he said "oh... im going to open a case on this...he has a week to respond but it looks like we will be refunding your money in a week"

i was prepared to wait a few more days, but mostly wanted to notify ebay and paypal as soon as i could....

so now i have a week to figure out what i want to buy with my $200... because im getting something! im thinking this might be CW devestator money but i want a something now with the troublesome $200..

first world problems

16. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I have a questions if anyone can answer about a bad seller. I have not been scammed yet, but I bought something from an ebay seller, with no problems yet. However I checked his feedback and it recently get a negative feedback saying that a buyer was sent the wrong item and the seller refused the return. What would happen if I got the wrong item and the seller refused my refund?

17. rasky

rasky Well-Known Member

woshigongzhi456

I bought a MP10U from him on 06-26-15, and got a tracking number a couple of days later, but now, the tracking number is STILL invalid. Ebay won't let me file a claim until after 08-18-15.

18. Sdangler6565

Sdangler6565 Hi, my name is Scott. I’m a plastic crack addict

Same here. I bought a blue Soar from them on 6/29. Delivery window is 7/17-8/20. By day 40 if it isn't here I will open a case. My tracking is invalid as well. They have a ton of negative feedback the last few days. Not holding my breath on this one.

19. TransfanG1

TransfanG1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What's with all these scamming Chinese sellers lately? I've attempted to buy an MP-11SW 3 times now and all three times I've gotten a fake tracking number and had the seller go to "not registered". Good thing ebay/paypal is on top of that and quickly refunds the money, but still. It's annoying to think you have something and then have to look for it again.

20. rasky

rasky Well-Known Member

Dang, I'm sorry that you got scammed too. To be fair though, one of the people who left him negative feedback is me.

By the way, in the KO thread, other people have also have problems, although I think the discussion probably should be in this thread instead.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...91817-knock-off-transformers-thread-1437.html