The Life Sucks thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Twin Lambo fan, Nov 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    And now the 6am one isn’t happening, I’m on standby for 4 flights and am only booked for a 3:15 one. (if that happens)At this point I’m about to swear off flying cause I could have driven home by the time my flight leaves.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
  2. Tekkaman Blade

News Credits:
    Standby got me in, on plane now, hope this one actually takes off, if I don’t post again the plane crashed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rodimus74

Rodimus74 Well-Known Member

And here in Washington we just got dumped on again with a fresh batch of snow. All that shoveling I did was for nothing.

4. Tekkaman Blade

News Credits:
    Good news didn’t crash, I’m going home and going to bed

• Like Like x 5
  5. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

I can't convince my dad to stop drinking so much goddamn soda. He drinks a liter a day and if I say no more he will bitch and yell at me and causes me to cut myself out of stress and once he sees me bleeding, he calls me an stupid moron. He excuse is that he is 83 and can do what he wants and means when he dies of kidney failure, I'm going to be homeless because i refuse to live with my mom and sister because it will make me commit suicide.

6. galvatran

galvatran Galvatran lives!

News Credits:
    Did you receive any compensation from the airline carrier such as a meal or an overnight room?

In Oz, we got report of a plane going down in Californian suburb.

7. Tekkaman Blade

News Credits:
    Yeah got a overnight room and meal vouchers I never got to use. Hotel's food sucked, so I ordered a pizza. And I was spending more time trying to get booked for a flight and sitting in the standby area just in case, which worked out, so I never got to use them. Then since the morning flight also got cancelled, they put a bunch of miles on my account. I'm sure I may care more later, but they also cost me a bunch of money having to board my cats another night, One of them has medical issues and this new place I tried(old one is remodeling their offices and didn't offer boarding this year) had a surcharge for giving him his medication they didn't mention. Cost almost twice as much as the previous place. (Gonna look for alternatives) That is if I ever decide to fly out for christmas again.

It was just really badly handled, they would tell the staff one thing which they relayed to us, tell us something different on the app, lie to us on the phone and assume we were going to do something they never told us to do. So you have an airplane full of people all hearing different things, showing up for the promised 6am flight, to be told there is no flight, this is a different one, you need to rebook. (Isn't that what you had us do last night?)You called it rebooking? That was the night staff I have no idea what they told you, but clearly they were wrong. I felt like I was living a monty python service industry sketch. People were pissed, and shouting in multiple languages and it was a mess. Finally I left my gate, went to different flight that had just left and begged the person at the desk there for help and that was how I ended up on standby and somehow made it home today.

I may eventually get more than intermittent sleep I hope. Soon as I got home and took a nap an hour into it my grandpa called asking what happened he heard I had trouble at the air port. And it continued like that with family calling and I'm getting no sleep. Now I can't sleep.

My sanity meter today is running low. Hopefully tomorrow is better, I'm expecting packages. So that should cheer me up.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Ravage Stanixa

Ravage Stanixa My Spark belongs to the TRUE Perfect Decepticon.

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Tumblr:
    *hugs*

9. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Well the snow has ruined our New Year's plans. Not even 5 minutes after we left we turned onto the highway and our car spun out of control. My wife kept everything in control and after sliding into another car that spun out we stopped with the only damage being a broken reflector. After turning around to go home, we saw a jeep lose its wheel and another car spin out. It's crazy.

10. Tekkaman Blade

News Credits:
    Glad your okay.

11. Tekkaman Blade

News Credits:
    Thanks. Just happy it's over with, sleep helped.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ObakaChanTachi

ObakaChanTachi woke among sussy soyjak

News Credits:
    Betty White passing just before 2021 ended after all the hype for her 100th birthday. For reasons I find that kinda sad.

What news to wake up to on the first day of the new year.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Tyjos

Tyjos Just another Collector

Twitter:
    Not feeling like myself anymore at the start of this year and after having to deal with rising aggression it's almost like I'm dealing with this guy telling me what to do Palpatine33agg.jpg Emperor43a.jpg

Since the start of the year I've been out of energy and this past week have had a surge of negative and hostile energy rising to a point I can barely control it and with folks setting me off online to the point I'd LOVE to punch someone or strangle them and after axing a few things and cancelling pre-orders and doing what I can to try and relax the normal methods used aren't working anymore.

Lost all interest in collecting Anime and packed away most of that collection, withdrew from using that collecting Site because of the assholes there and am inching closer and closer to not being nice at all to anyone and telling people to burn in hell so not sure what the hell's gone on at the start of this month low on energy for doing things and today about ready to snap entirely hearing endless complaining about one thing or another in the home so it's gotten to where I've GOT to do something to keep myself calm.

I just want January to be done with and this winter weather to be done with.

Can get out to do things next week just gotta make it through this week till next Friday at least.

I am simply tired of so much that at the start of this year it hasn't been fun doing the usual things I do.

Good thing this year I've turned off access to places where I'd shop or do things like that so this Collecting Hobby won't be a problem for much longer and resetting back to limited usage of the Internet.

14. Ravage Stanixa

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Tumblr:
    It sounds like depression to me, I've had chronic depression all my life. If you can get a video appointment with a therapist, it might help. I know that I personally need medication to make sure my feelings don't get that far out of control. If that's the verdict, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Diabetics need insulin, I need my mood stabilisers.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Tyjos

Tyjos Just another Collector

Twitter:
    I wouldn't be surprised if I get diagnosed with it with the way my home life is and it's depressing to even think about or go over with how it is plus add crap from folks online just for being myself or expressing things it's getting to where this year may be harder to get through.

Can't get any doctor's appointments or things like that with things always being about Money I'm just stuck where I am with things like this and gotta handle it the best I can.

16. Tekkaman Blade

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Ravage Stanixa

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Tumblr:
    Insurance is a lot easier to get than it used to be, and if you're not doing well financially, you might be surprised what kind of help you can get.

18. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I hate my job. Been trying to quit but no dice.

My boss apparently quit last week. He was extremely incompetent. Napoleon complex meets Dunning Kruger. My work rarely overlapped with the systems admins, so not sure why I reported to him, and regularly asked to report to anyone else.

Short term, great, not dealing with this toxic POS anymore. He drove his SAs mad and no one had good words for him, so not sure why this stupid place kept him on payroll for 2.5 years. When the last SA quit, he barely spent time on s knowledge transfer too.

Longer term... Heck already dealing with this now... There's tons of stuff that isn't documented or set up properly. Got some site issues I'm sending his way, basically isn't replying to anything. POS already checked out.

Even though I have no access to many systems that he handled, I will be asked to try and answer/resolve matters, but I'm no SA.

I need out.

19. Rodimus74

Rodimus74 Well-Known Member

20. Ravage Stanixa

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Tumblr:
    That's why we're suggesting therapists. I mean not everyone has the kind of friends that everyone should have, but therapists are trained to handle stuff.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.