The Life Sucks thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Twin Lambo fan, Nov 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Moderator

News Credits:
    That sucks. All I can really say is...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It may not seem like it, but...count your blessings man.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hotshotprime43

Hotshotprime43 Well-Known Member

Haha okay that gave me a much needed laugh. Thank you.

3. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    You're welcome man. But trust me on this one...if this is what she's showing you now...be glad you didn't have to put forth any effort to end it. She actually made it easier for you. Time to move on to someone with a..."healthier" mindset.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hotshotprime43

I do not know how old you are but any female in my age range does not seem to have a healthy mindset. It seems every girl I try to talk to is either not over their ex, has some form of depression/panic attacks, or has less personality and things to say then G1 cartoon Skids. I am not trying to sound whiney but I really think I have enough material on my hands I should really write a book or show or something haha.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    Old enough to say...at this point, if this is all you're surrounded with then take your time. Focus on what you need to focus on first...get that out of the way, and when you get out of school then worry/think about being in a meaningful relationship. Priorities man. In short, you do you. Worrying about what someone else does or says or whatever when (as you said) you pretty much have a lot of your plate already just makes life harder than it has to be. And I'm sure college isn't really going "easy" for you right now anyway, is it?

6. Hotshotprime43

Yeah you are totally right and don't worry I do focus on myself fine enough with college and stuff and I don't let these girls get in way of my actual life. They don't keep me from my classes, volunteering, lifting, karate, work and so on. I have good time management so I am able to get all the stuff done without girls getting in the way. But what can I say we all have our weakness. Especially a lot of 21 year olds have weaknesses with girls, partying, drinking/drugs, and so on. Thankfully I don't drink or party so thats not my weakness but I will admit I can be a bit of a Jiraiya (from Naruto) when it comes to the ladies. Again not to the point it gets in the way of me being me but yea hopefully you have the idea.

7. GoLion

GoLion Banned

News Credits:
    RUN AWAY!

Do exactly as she asks. She no longer exists to you.

Man, that reminds me of some shit I had to put up with in my late teens/early 20's.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hotshotprime43

Trust me intend to because that is the only safe option to do. Even though I did not do anything wrong in her deranged mind I am some monster so even though I am the nicest guy ever to her I am suddenly the biggest monster to her.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    So....you write top selling pervy novels based upon research at public bath houses? :D  :p 

You didn't do anything wrong, and so as long as you literally have nothing to do with her at all from this point on, then...meh, who cares what she thinks. There are better women out there worthy of your efforts to woo them.

10. Hotshotprime43

I mean not to that extent... although I probably could write some pretty pervy novels that would make Kakashi mask fly off. But where was this going. Oh yeah totally not going to go anywhere near her or glance at her.

11. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    Yeah. She basically told you to ghost her...so...

[​IMG]

12. Kung Fu Roo

Kung Fu Roo Well-Known Member

its not the age, its the species. mixing female toxicity and male purity together causes strange reactions....to be fair, we men are crazy in our own way too. cant live with them, cant live without them...yeah..that was spoken truth. them thar ol'timers knew a thing or two

im married btw.. we clash from time to time, cause shes a ****, and im a moron. thing is, we can deal with each others normal day to day bs.. thats the key. if i dated a female version of myself.. id still get the shits...... GL with all that.. I say, stay a self absorbed single man forever and just slay it on the side.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  13. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    I need to vent a bit... And yes, very petty stuff....

That feeling where it feels like you have nowhere to go has been drowning me for the past month. Everywhere I turn, things get worse.

On the job side. My previous boss (she was awesome) was trapped and fired by the store manager and ever since, the front end has been absolutely dreadful. The new boss schedules the current workers to the point we're lucky to have two people out in the parking lot. It wouldn't be that bad if we had more than a single motorized pusher that drains all power within 5 hours. On top of that, the amount of carts the store has leads to one side always being empty while the other still struggles.

Then on my side... Nearing 27, I can't figure out how to make things better. Even if/when I get a license and a vehicle, I don't know what type of jobs I can do. At one point I was good at math, I know I did housekeeping as a school job, but that was so long ago... I'm scared if I ever try anything, I'll end up losing the job, and in turn, losing my home.

Then everything else... Fear that I won't make enough to pay the bills due to how little hours I'm getting, having a higher up targeting me because of my family's name and getting fired, and on top of all that, worrying about my mother, who is at an elderly home with her mind going.

With all that said, I can't ignore the few blessings I do have, such as having my older brother take care of the bills and mom stuff (I still give him the money as well as helping clean the house), having a bus route that miraculously leads from my apartment complex to work, and having time to hang out here in TFW2005. I honestly don't think I'd survive (mentally) without you people. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Kung Fu Roo

id say uni... but rather than take on that massive debt, go to a cheaper LEGIT trade school or CC. skill up and learn a trade. way cheaper than uni. im not sure what trades are in demand in your area, but its worth looking into. you could have a career in 1-2 years..

im 40 with a job, and i start school for another certification next week. its related to what i currently do, so itll be easy enough, its just a year long study in bs. However, it will get me a possible raise, opportunities to advance at my job or set me up for further opportunities if i ever move on from my current employer. you are your own avatar mang, level up... IRL mmorpg grinding mang.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  15. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    took me a minute to realize you meant "university". i'll definitely give this a shot. i'd rather not be a cartpusher for 20-odd years like a few of my co-workers. thanks.

And i just realized that last sentence! *begins chuckling* never thought of it like that! so true! and thanks for the chuckle!

16. Kung Fu Roo

no worries (more aussie talk) theres always the military too... gi bill to pay for university, a learned trade or a career as a solider.

certain trades pay well and schooling isnt as expensive as a 4 yr debt producing institution. just research and find an in demand trade that pays well.. something youd enjoy would be a plus. i know certain community colleges have trade programs too. its never too late til its too late... aka death

as an american, i should know better when it comes to aus to murican translations. ive been in oz too long and have picked up the dialog. aussie wife with a large extended aussie family.. plus im surround by millions of aussies..it was bound to happen....... i just use their saying in an murican accent.

my favorite aussie saying. crack a fat... try and guess what that means in your head before looking at the answer...

it means to get a chub

• Like Like x 1
  17. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me! Studio Trigger for Transformers!

Well, while I managed to get multiple troll accounts banned on FF.net, said troll is STILL on there! Wish that person would wise up and get a real job to spend their time on instead of trolling innocent authors who just want to write. :/

• Like Like x 1
  18. Rodimus74

Rodimus74 Well-Known Member

I've come to believe that hope is nothing more than delayed disappointment.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Fallout

Fallout Banned

News Credits:
    yo, how is anybody in their 20's successful at all? it took getting kicked out of school for any jobs to consider my schedule free enough for me to hire, but i see people online my age in school who work, are starting their own businesses and have time for hobbies and shit. have i just been dealt a shit hand or am i doing something horribly wrong?

• Like Like x 1
  20. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    To be fair, I can be an astrophysicist online. All it takes is me typing "I'm an astrophysicist." and blamo.

No 20 year old is capable of juggling a full time job, starting their own business AND full time college. Unless this person is working at Walmart, ebaying toys bought on clearance, and taking a class a semester, I'd say they're full of shit.

EDIT AS I JUST SAW YOU SAID 20'S AND NOT 20: Granted, by your late 20's you may have finished college, but anyone juggling their own business and a start up with time for hobbies? Still sketchy.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.