The Last Transformer

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Hiro Prime, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Foster

Foster Haslab Unicron Backer #10 Veteran

News Credits:
    I would want a Golden Age Primus, with the G1 Comic-accurate head.

2. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

That's a easy question for me to answer. Either a Masterpiece or Binaltech Blitzwing. I always thought the original toy can be so much better. A realistic tank & plane with bot mode that's not asinine looking (no feet, and very limited movement of arms). I want articulated hands, arms, elbows, hips, knees, etc with diecast parts. A tank that doesn't have his face sticking out. A plane mode that can conceal his tank gun barrels or at least make it part of its arsenal. I believe Triplechanger never got the treatment it deserves and since Blitzwing is one of my favorite childhood toys (other being Grimlock) I want them to do it justice.

3. Born 2B Alive!

Born 2B Alive! Director Of Entertainment

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wish there was a 3ft. diecast metal (Energon Tidal Wave) with even more articulation....but I would settle for a Masterpiece Soundwave.

4. Automaster

Automaster Eye Heart TF's!!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    For my choice I'd love love love a detailed Masterpiece G1 Megatron that transforms into a handgun and can actually draw massive power from a black hole. Seriously, a MP G1 Megatron needs to be made to stand with MP Prime.

5. Fortress_Wise

Fortress_Wise Head of Dalyst

An Perfect Version Optimus Prime (better than MP!!!) & Perfect Megatron twin pack. Based loosely on their G1 selves.

6. Backpack

Backpack G1 forever.

If Transformers were ending right now, no new figures were being planned; but every thing currently planned would be released... I would pick Masterpeice Hotrod.

If it was more realistic time line... say 2008... the worse case scenareo, the movie has bombed hard... the toys aren't selling... and both Hasbro and Tomy/Takara are going out of busness. By this time I'm sure there will already have been Masterpiece figures of Hotrod, Grimlock, Galvatron,repaints of Starscream... and possibly Ironhide and Ratchet.

So then the last best figure would be Masterpiece Unicron.

7. Draco Prime

Draco Prime Autobot

The Matrix that transformers into a angel version of Optimus Prime

1 week till finishing :D 

8. anemis

anemis Well-Known Member

9. Dragonwolf

Dragonwolf dragon-bot

News Credits:
    give me a vs. pack

the ark vs. nemesis

both transform into a base, a battlestation and a supreme size robot
    the base will be easy because both are alrady a base so to speak but make like fort max in respect that they can interact well with all size TFs and still transform
    have there robot modes articulated and with a look of a seriousely kick @$$ robot you dont want to mess with

10. MV75

MV75 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    It's tough. I agree on MP jetfire (the robotech looking one). Or I'd really like to see G1 omega supreme again.

11. Alph

Alph Active Member

The answer is obvious for me. I would want a perfectly show accurate and size accurate toy of Beast Machines Dragon Megatron.