The Last Transformer

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Hiro Prime, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    That is tough question. I think either Masterpiece Powermaster Prime or Masterpiece Megatron.

Or... Masterpiece Soundwave. 1/1 scale, with at least 4 tapes (Ravage, Laserbeak, Frenzy and Rumble), maybe six (Ratbat, Buzzsaw). Basically take the original design and size it based on the side of a real cassette. And make it play them too, just for kicks. :D 

2. Darth Megatron

Darth Megatron Don't tell Lucas!

Masterpiece Ultra magnus, not just a repaint of Prime, made to look like the real magnus.

It would work with nevermore’s theory as well a fit in the constantans in the thread. Masterpiece jetfire would be good, but given that the Macross version already kicks so many ass it would be hard to beat. Fort max would be nice, but we all know how that would fair in the North American market.

3. Edgewise

Edgewise Fanner

News Credits:
    Either a "Neo" Superion or "Neo" Bruticus. Limbs the size of deluxes or BW Megas, and a torso slightly larger so the big guy would be around Supreme height. Each individual robot mode is superposeable(turning head, turning waist, and ball-joint equivalent joints in the shoulders, elbows, hips, and knees) as well as the combined form(additionally with articulated hands). The alt modes copy the G1s but are upgraded in detail and realism to the real world counterparts(i.e. "model plane accurate", not "show accurate").

4. Nerroth

Nerroth Alea iacta est.

News Credits:
    King Starscream's Sparks of the Past Rodimus Prime - with the detachable Hot Rod - in Masterpiece scale.

Wonder where those drawngs have gone to...

Gary

5. Superion33

Superion33 Banned

I second the "Neo" Superion. That would be awesome to have. Obviously, since they are the same size in real life as the seeker models, Superion would be Huge!

6. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

Well I think “The Last Autobot” from the comics would be quite fitting, also if TFs were ending his transformation wasn’t overly complex so he could be done on the cheap.

7. Cyclone_X

Cyclone_X Cybertronian Warlord

8. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Sadly enough if this were the real case this would probably ring true.

Anyway back to the original question, my choice would be a Masterpiece Soundwave with at least one if not two cassettes, which would probably be Ravage and Lazerbeak.

9. Autobus Prime

Autobus Prime Transit Former

Nevermore:

So, perhaps the most likely "last gasp" would be
    a line of articulated, non-transforming figures, based on
    the existing 3 1/2" GI Joe design, equipped with transforming
    weapon buddies? Naw, that's too ridiculous.

10. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The last Transformer? I don't know but I would be one seriously depressed dude.

11. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

An Insecticon, of course. Perhaps a MP Chop Shop. I think he'd look pretty badass. Will it happen? No, but an entomologist can dream....

12. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm all for Masterpiece Galvatron.

13. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    A Masterpiece scale version of Grimlock would be very cool. (particularly if they gave him his Crown from the comic) :D  But I don't think they be able to physicly make a Masterpiece Megatron as a gun. Think about it. How big would it be when it was transformed? The old one worked cause it was to scale (somewhat) to a real gun. There is no way HasTak could make a 1/1 scale gun transform into a bot as big as Masterpiece OP. (which is just a sad fact of life) :cry 

I like some of your guys other ideas too, but by following the guidelines set forth by my first post, Soundwave wouldn't be able to come with any cassette guys and Superion couldn't get made as he would technicly be the last 6 figures not one.

14. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Unless we get into small rifles...

15. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

Masterpiece Megatron.

Don't really care if he's an oversized gun or a tank that stays as faithful as possible to G1 Megs' toon/comic bot mode. But, while Prime may be in scale with Alts, who have equal-sized rivals, MP OP has no 'Con equivalent. If there's a hole in what's been released across all the lines, there it is. While I still want to see a MP seeker repainted six ways to Sunday, if 'there can be only one,' it's gotta be Megatron.

16. Edgewise

Edgewise Fanner

News Credits:
    Well then all the "Masterpiece" ideas are out too... that's not a "scale currently being made"... it was made once, two years ago.

17. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    masterpiece IS a scale in use, they just release that masterpiece brave max or whoever. I'd LOVE and KILL for a MP Megatron that had a faithful g1 robotmode, but since its the LAST one, I'd want an MP Seeker, cause I could at least buy him SIX more times and repaint him up to have a whole fleet, extending the line a little bit longer for me!

Andy

18. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

Well said, Omnibus Prime. It would HAVE to be Megatron.

19. Zero Prime

Zero Prime Windows user no more

I'd be for an MP Jetfire or Grimlock. Megs would be nice but he isn't to high on my priority list.

20. Brodimus Prime

Brodimus Prime Matrix Templar

News Credits:
    The Last Autobot is a neat idea. But couldn't you say that Vector Prime is the Last Autobot? He's almost a dead-wringer.

I would kill for an MP Megs. I love my old G1 guy, but the only one of my toys that can go toe to toe with MP Convoy are Predaking and Unicron. So, MP Megatron, with two G1-faithful modes would be my pic.

Funny though, if the line did end, my wallet would like me a lot better!