The Last Titan: Which one was it for you?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tyjos, Sep 12, 2022.

1. Tyjos

Tyjos Just another Collector

Twitter:
    Well with my Birthday this month decided I'll get the Transformers Generations Selects Black Zarak.

Finding that right now with 2 Titan Class figures in the collection [The Ark and Scorponok] Scorponok would have been the last one for me but decided that I want Black Zarak and will go ahead and get him sometime later this week. -Probably will get him Thursday but may wait till my Birthday on the 22nd
    -Now finding I am not sure if I really really want Black Zarak since I've started to pack away my Transformers collection since I'm tired of looking at the figures on the shelves [already cleared 1 shelf of figures the top shelf cleared halfway gotta move my MP's that are on the shelf to another part of the room and reclaim that shelf for Starship or Starfighter display once the next batch of Star Wars Starfighters arrive.

Zarak9ageega.jpg

Not sure if Titan Class Cybertron Metroplex will be worth it but may be tempted to get that one whenever it goes on sale.
    Metroplex1agag.jpg

Titan Classes may be neat but honestly can't really justify spending that much on a figure anymore so it feels like Black Zarak will be the last one of this class I pick up.

So who was your last Titan Class figure?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Insurgent

Insurgent The Amazing Tango Mysterio

My last one was Scorponok. I have Fort Max, Omega, UW Devastator, Trypticon and Scorponok, and that's me done for titans. Space and cost means I just won't be getting any more. Black Zarak was tempting as he looks so cool and the Scorponok mould is awesome, but lack of space made me come to my senses.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Everytbing up to Black Zarak. I skipped the Ark and have no interest in Cybertron Metroplex.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Applejacktimus

Applejacktimus Still see the Sunshine

Thanos.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Electro Rush

Electro Rush Just a guy waiting for the perfect Whirl

News Credits:
    Scorponok is the only one I have left. Regrettably sold off T30 Metroplex, Fort Max and Trypticon. I never got Omega Supreme and skipped The Ark. Dont feel like I need Black Zarak either.

I dont see myself getting Legacy Cybertron Metroplex. Dont really have room for it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. atomD21

atomD21 Not made of sterner stuff...

I bought Fort Max and Trypticon, but then decided to skip the rest due to space limitations. And now I'm selling those two off... Maybe I'll pick up Omega Supreme or Scorponok sometime, but for now, I'll be Titanless. Well unless you count CW Devastator.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Genodectes

Genodectes Well-Known Member

Black Zarak was my last one, if they do a Armada Tidal Wave I’d be tempted, but given Zarak is utterly stunning, has loads of extra details, a headmaster, triple changer, was more than 25% cheaper than recent Titans, and the ongoing cost of living crisis in the U.K. getting to spend £200 cash on a single toy is going to be very unlikely….

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tresob

Tresob Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Does Predaking count?

I haven’t been able to bring myself to buy a single, non-combiner titan-class figure.

• Like Like x 1
  9. fschuler

fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I only have Trypticon and CW Devastator. I would have liked to have Omega and the Ark, but I can't spare the space.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Maximus Danz

Maximus Danz Trying to achieve something

News Credits:
    I'm still waiting.

Either a new G1 Metroplex or Metrotitan.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Girl Pants

Girl Pants Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My last titan will be Legacy Metroplex

...unless they keep making more and I'll probably get some of them ;) 

• Like Like x 2
  12. Fretburn

Fretburn We need Instrument TFs

Having the main four, Meteoplex, Trypticon, Fort Max and Scorponok, and the Planet X omega supreme, I find there’s nothing else a that scale they could do that would make me spend that kinda scratch.

Maybe I’ll get an Ark if I ever find one used for cheap.

Any new Tidal Wave is going to be large but muuuuch cheaper (quality) in every possible regard than the original.

13. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha Well-Known Member

I’d picked up all of them until Cybertron Metroplex. He’s got a fun, expressive robot mode but I’m just not enough of a Cybertron fan to justify something that takes up that much room. The same likely goes for any hypothetical Tidal Wave they might have in the pipeline. I don’t really even have room for the Titans I’ve got.

So unless a new G1 Metroplex and/or Metrotitan, or a Grandus comes along, I’ve probably bought my last Titan for a while.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Bakarina

Bakarina Unapologetic Megatron Fangirl

I didn't get back in until around part way through siege, so I missed out on Trypticon and Fort Max sadly. It's a crying shame for Tryp especially as he was going for just $60 shipped for a time. >.< I think the only new titan I need is a SS86 Unicron. Maybe they'll make one for 2026.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Kazimir

Kazimir Well-Known Member

My last Titan was Black Zarak. I skipped The Ark.

I don't plan on buying any more Titan-sized 'bots. But, I am hoping Titan Class shifts into multi-packs like Big Powered, or RID Build Team, for example. Or balls-to-the-wall figures like Overlord, Star Convoy, or Grandus who aren't necessarily Titans but who need the budget to be done correctly with appropriate accessories.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Seanprime

Seanprime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All of them besides cybertron metro which I skipped. Didn’t get Grand Maximus back in the day but I may eventually grab it

• Like Like x 1
  17. Terradives

Terradives Well-Known Member

The ark. I’d bite on a nemesis. I’d go in for new city bots if done right and added something to the g1 mythos.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    Black Zarak was the last one I got. The only other ones I would want are Brave Maximus, Metrotitan, and the Nemesis unless they redo Metroplex and Fortess Maximus (already have them but might jump on remakes, especially Maximus). Skipped Omega and Predaking. Have Devestator but boxed him up for a KO in his place. Don't have need for non-G1 city bot Titans.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Content Contributor Veteran

News Credits:
    Cybertron Metroplex. Regretted passing on the 2006 figure and the better articulation on the Titan one sold me.

• Like Like x 1
  20. volatus

volatus Cat Herder

I got into this too late and without clear goals so I missed many great opportunities for T30 Metroplex, TR Fort Max, and LG-EX Grand Max. I consider all 3 to be missing spots in my collection until I fill them.

I might go in for a sufficiently-cool Tidal Wave, a Primus, a Unicron reissue, the Nemesis ONLY if done to match the Ark, and an Omega Supreme repaint to Guardian Sentinel.

• Like Like x 1