The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10.

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Hand Of Omega, Jun 19, 2009.

1. prfctcellrulz

prfctcellrulz Pokémon Trainer/WWE Champion

News Credits:
    Hobbs & Shaw - 8.5/10

And more importantly:

Black Panther - 9.5/10 :D 

Only 3 MCU movies left to see; Ant-Man & The Wasp, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man Far From Home.

2. Lion

Lion Aloha

Ebay:
    The Hunt. It was pretty good. Very b-movie great. Great surprise casting at the end- at least I didn’t think to look up cast- but it had a lot of very recognizable actors in it.

3. Kamijou Touma

Kamijou Touma ミサカ10032

1917 5/10
    I love the 1st half of the movie, the 2nd half was so predictable.

4. Psychoshi

Psychoshi Grammaton Cleric

Turtle Power (2014) documentary of the tmnt phenomenon. This was better then I had imagined. They had a reunion of all of the main voice actors for the original cartoon show! Even James Avery. I nostalged hard. Truly an amazing success story. Even though I had already watched the tmnt episode of the netflix The Toys That Made Us, watching this special was still fun. 8/10

Frozen 2. I didn't like the amount of vocal songs, and felt that the story was kind of weak. The visuals were very beautiful. I admire how it tried to be a little less conventional. More darker. The film is obviously geared mainly towards young girls, and I'm guessing thst it does the job.

I hold the first film very highly, and I always just believed that a sequel would just fail to get me to enjoy it as much as the first one. So I never felt let down by it. 6.5/10

5. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

Bloodshot (2020)

I saw this film on Friday. I've never read the comics, and hadn't even heard about this character until the thread was started on this site for this movie, so I can't say how accurate it is as an adaption. But, I can say, wow was that like watching the player-character of any video game with super powers ever, with all the cheats and powers already unlocked, and activated. Oh, and the guy we're watching play this game still really sucks at it. Wow did this movie have no tension at all. Vin Diesel doesn't even dodge. He just wakes around and lets himself get hit by all the things. We are shown early in the film that he feels pain for a moment. But, after that, it's like they forgot about that.

I have no idea why the doctor wanted to kill all the guys who used to work for him. I have no idea why the other two guys hate him, and the girl likes him.

This film does have great visuals, but that's about it. This film doesn't really clue you in on why the things are happening. They just kind of happen.

I give it a D. A very big solid D. 6 out of 10. For all I know these things are 100 percent accurate to the source material, but I sure hope not! Because if it is, this is one terrible story.

6. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    Just finished watching the original Candyman. Been about two years since I saw it last when it got the proper Shout Factory treatment. Such a solid movie. I really have only one complaint and that it doesn't have enough (or maybe it has just the right amount honestly) of Tony Todd, but that's where Farewell To The Flesh truly shines. I wanna have faith in Peele's new adaptation, but his movies are nothing but hype they don't live up to (in my opinion). I would like him to prove me wrong with this one but I don't see it happening.

I give this movie an 8/10, but Farewell To The Flesh gets an easy 10 from me... we won't even talk about the 3rd film. If Peele fucks this up I won't even waste my time with his subsequent offerings.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  7. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Gamera 3: Revenge of Iris - 10/10

• Like Like x 1
  8. ObakaChanTachi

ObakaChanTachi woke among sussy soyjak

News Credits:
    Just watched 500 Days of Summer and Lost in Translation on Netflix. 8.5/10 and 7/10 respectively.

9. NSJ23

NSJ23 Not today Chumly, not today.

Jumanji the next level: 8/10 it was fun! Rock/Hart/Black killed it the first 3/4 of the movie as the different characters.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    Superman Red Son - 7/10

Star Wars Episode 2 Attack of the Clones - 7/10
    Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith - 9/10

Say what you will about them but I still personally really enjoy Episode 2. I can easily go back and rewatch the prequels more then any other Star Wars film. Hell Revenge of the Sith is in my top three best SW movies with Rogue One & Rise of Skywalker.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Mako Crab

Mako Crab Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, I too really enjoyed Attack of the Clones. Never understood why that one of all the prequels got the most hate.

• Like Like x 2
  12. SHINOBI03

SHINOBI03 Well-Known Member

Yeah, Attack of the Clones is really enjoyable, especially when you look at it as an Obi-Wan movie. Though I got to say the effects were a downgrade from The Phantom Menace. You also have the dialogue of Anakin and Padme that a lot of people criticize for being too corny and laughable for the wrong reasons, but I didn't have much issues with it if we took it as two socially awkward adults who don't know how to express their love and just go with whatever they think of.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Scarlet knight

Scarlet knight Emergency Food Connoisseur

News Credits:
    I enjoyed some parts of the prequels but i can't help but feel bad for how Star wars f*cked Hayden Christensen

• Like Like x 3
  14. SHINOBI03

He seems to be doing fine these days.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  15. Scarlet knight

News Credits:
    I more meant in movie land

16. Mako Crab

News Credits:
    Ah that’s good to see!

• Like Like x 3
  17. Scarlet knight

News Credits:
    I agree

18. SHINOBI03

Unfortunately, he hasn't done anything significant in recent years, but at least he got his farm.

• Like Like x 2
  19. TheSoundwave

TheSoundwave Bounty Hunter

News Credits:
    Paddington 2 - 9.5/10 (maybe even 10/10).

The first Paddington is fantastic, but this somehow outdoes the first one. It's hard to picture a more perfect movie. It has an excellent story with a perfect blend of humor and emotion. I adore the visual style and set design, it's so creative and fun. I'm kind of hard to get a laugh from, especially with modern entertainment. But I was laughing quite a bit here. Stuff is set up and payed off. It doesn't talk down to it's audience. On the contrary, these movies are actually pretty involved. You almost can't catch everything on one watch. I think there's a little something for everyone in the Paddington movies.

I give very few movies a 9.5 or 10/10. I would give Bumblebee a 9.5. While I think Bumblebee is a fantastic movie (I've gone on record saying I think it's one of the better franchise movies in recent years), I will admit that part of my love for it is nostalgia and attachment to the brand. I have no nostalgic attachment to Paddington. If I ever read the books, I don't remember them. This movie completely earns it's 9.5 on its own merits.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Mako Crab

News Credits:
    Nice! Never seen the movies, but the new TV cartoon is endearing. Between that & your review, I definitely want to check out the movies.

• Like Like x 1