The Last Knight Full Rundown (Super Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Starscream Gaga, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Megastar

Megastar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Both. There are not enough bots, but the bots you get have little personality so there just taking up space.

2. Starscream Gaga

Starscream Gaga Protoformed This Way

News Credits:
    It probably has more "bot time" then your average Transformer movie, perhaps the most of any of the films. Cogman in particular is in for the majority of the film, although he's more human then your average Transformer.

That isn't to say it isn't still 90% humans.

Then he aint doing it right. ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

3. WildWing

WildWing Member

I felt that there was equal Transformer screen time, maybe a little more, than TF1. I thought it was just fine.

4. Megatron276

Megatron276 destroyer

After seeing this movie... ..no more movies ......no one in the movie (except cogman maybe) gives a fuck the only pluses I give it is that its funny, the humans weren't annoying , cogman and hot rod were awesome, and the starscream scene...... This movie was bad and it hurts because ive been a movieverse fan since it started I stood up and defended rotf. Can't defend this one......this whole writers room can all go home....at this point I don't want to see anything else no reboot , no sequel, no prequel, no nothing. I'll just buy the tlk figures and take a break from this franchose. The movieverse was the last thing keeping me instrested after the comics became garbage and the TV shows not being great.

• Like Like x 1
  5. APB

APB Well-Known Member

Funny how I figured out the ending from one of the later TV Spots lol.

6. Cynicron

Cynicron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Hey, you do you.

Rational thinking isn't for everyone.

7. jaws

jaws Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just go see the movie and form your own opinion of it, quit reading every review out there. Such pathetic nonsense

8. dmc2008

dmc2008 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ...? What about when Cade can't stop drooling over Vivian? Or when he basically calls her a prostitute?
    Or how about Izabella being on screen for less than a minute before a male character starts hitting on her?

I agree that it was the least offensive TF movie, but still...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cynicron

Cynicron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    And what if they actually value their money and don't want to waste it on a disappointment waiting to happen?

I see this argument all the time towards games and movies, but no one ever stops to think that doing that costs money, and the point of reviews is to help someone decide whether or not that money is worth spending.

10. Incepticon

Incepticon This place ain't what it used to be...

News Credits:
    Really? You're surprised a movie could have that kind of effect on a grown man sitting there talking to a smart phone camera in a fucking r-**** skull face mask expecting anyone to actually take him seriously? THAT is what surprises you? From THAT kind of grown man? Okee then.

Wow, indeed.

11. Megastar

Megastar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Here are my favorite critics from Double Toasted and there review of the movie is way better than the actually movie.

• Like Like x 1
  12. fallen_revenge

fallen_revenge Movie News Addict

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    There is plenty of bot time, but none of it made sense. Just wasted screen time.

13. malware5

malware5 Well-Known Member

The fact that it can traumatize THAT kind of a grown man is what surprises me?

14. Incepticon

Incepticon This place ain't what it used to be...

News Credits:
    Haha, my point is that I don't think it would take much to "traumatize" a grown man like that.

15. malware5

malware5 Well-Known Member

Lol, my point was he's been through four of those horrid movies and survived but this one...for him to look that distressed...for it to be worse than the previous four, if that's remotely possible (and believe me I tried to watch the first one, the first five minutes of it and then gave hope on the movie franchise completely!)......that in itself is some achievement, how bad can a movie be?

16. SimbaTron

SimbaTron I'm a black guy who loves Transformers

News Credits:
    This one is my favourite

• Like Like x 1
  17. Strawberrytop00

Strawberrytop00 Derpticon

Be warned I’m typing a lot here….sorry

Just got back from seeing it, first off theater was empty; Saw AoE around the same time in day and it was packed back then. No one cheered no one clapped it was painful XD Enjoyed it more than AoE JUST because we actually got some Decepticons this time around.

Good (for me at least):
    -Cogman was actually pretty funny, I recognized who was doing the voice and got a kick outta it.
    -Final battle in air looked incredible to me, the ‘air battle’ in AoE with Crosshairs and Bee flying was far too hectic with all the shouting. The shots of planes weaving through Cybertron’s extending to Earth looked fantastic.
    -Barricade…what a babe, I squealed when he pulled up, he talked, I was thrilled. Plus he lived.
    -Beginning scene. yes it was ridiculous but it felt like a great opening. I’ve always liked how DoTM and 07Film opened with the score adding to it.
    -Decepticons intro, can we just give these guys their own movie, gosh these guys were just oozing with personality (wasted potential in the end though)
    -Plus Nitro Zeus was looking fiiiiiiine. Hearing a Decepticon say “Tell your wife I said hey!” was pretty amusing.
    -Optimus coming in on Dragonstorm was a ‘heck yeah!’ moment.
    -Hot Rod was a nice character; I loved how he cared so much for Vivian….she should have kissed him instead lol
    -I liked Vivian, seeing her run back to Optimus and crew instead of jumping was great. I feel like she could be a better human character to keep around next film.
    -Starscream…yes it was just his head but he got acknowledged lol
    -Hearing some bit of the music from the 07 movie was great.

Bad (For me at least):
    -If I had a dollar for every time someone in the film said ‘shit’. It was said a lot…like a lot so much I noticed within the first act, most of the time for no reason...this coming from a girl who sais ‘shit’ a lot too lol. Only time it was really funny was Cogman’s “You’re on my shitlist!” I’m all for cussing in these films…my favorite line in AoE was ‘How do you say ‘get the fuck outta the way’ in Chinese!’ but come on now.
    -If this is advertised as the one to explain it all…then please for the love of God slow down when explaining! Hopkins told it so fast.
    -Earth is Unicorn! Ok…hows about you explain more about Unicron because the people I went with didn’t even catch that part and I had to explain. Instead of these drawn out human history lessons let’s get a scene explaining Unicron more and why he is a threat, let’s get a scene explaining more about Quintessa and why she made Prime. Because yet again no one in my group understood why she made him or if she made all transformers.
    -Cogman is a headmaster…ok Hopkins please explain. Because I’m sure Cade has no idea what that is and nether do the audience unless they are familiar with G1 headmasters. He said is so quick you almost miss it, saying oh he’s a headmaster explains nothing.
    -Too much human bullshit, this had too much if not the worst of them all. Cade being the ‘Last Knight’ ughhhhh
    -Decepticons were wasted potential yet again. They all looked and sounded so cool I wanted more. Cade getting chased by drones was a longer scene then what the Decepticons got, apparently drones are a bigger threat to get rid of here…
    -Megatron felt like an annoyance rather than a big threat again. I so wanted a big Optimus vs Megatron rematch. How can you say Megatron is the leader of the Decepticons while constantly showing him getting his ass kicked? Was Prime just holding back during the war on Cybertron or something?
    -Isabella? Or whatever he name was, I can’t even remember…was pointless. I forgot she was even in the film when the cut back to her at the junkyard. I’m fine with a Sari like character, someone who bonds with the bots, I thought that’s what she was going to be…not even close. She added nothing and so did Sweeks. Pointless.
    -Mini- Dinobots….because why not.
    -Indestructible BumbleBee…(I’m just sick of Bee ok)
    - Dinner in a sub….what…the…hell? That was so awkward so weird…so I was speechless…of all places.
    -Film ended on its usual Status Quo, everything is ok now till next time.
    -Decepticons getting killed in ‘blink and you miss it’ scenes.
    -Characters disappearing in the middle, Drift, Cogman, Barricade? I like to think Barricade just took one look around and said ‘Screw this’ and fled.
    -Optimus vs BumbleBee…the fight you all came to see!....nope hears Cade nearly drowning. XD
    -Random Science guy…once again pointless scenes.

Also….was that sub a Transformer because I thought someone in the film said it was…but nothing happened.

Film felt like it was one big ‘heres how great and awesome humans can be! And some robots and shit

I was introduced to Transformers from the 07 movie, I love that movie, I loved the designs, when I complain on here it’s not because ‘It’s not G1’ It’s because the 07 set up what could have been a long fun ride of action packed movies exploring more about these robots and their history, bringing in more characters to enjoy and each one fails at that. A reboot seems impossible, but I’d be all for a reboot set AFTER the 07 movie, like RoTF never happened…it’s ridiculously farfetched and will never happen but that is what I would like.

Leaving after these films in the theater has become depressing, I’ll never forget getting out of my seat after the 07 moving and everyone in my group looking at each other with huge grins going ‘That was awesome!’

All I can say is….Bye Bay.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  18. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Got back from seeing it. It was fine. Not great but it isn't among the worse movies I've seen. what bugs me it's that there are things that really needed scenes expanded or at least mentioned because a lot of it like Quintessa's complete history as well as Unicron being earth could've been delved into more but wasn't. If there's an extended edition or at least has delated scenes for the Blu Ray release I hope so.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Honorbound

Honorbound The Working Hermit

It's like I've (probably) said, this movie could have been an extended mini-series and done just fine with the amount of ideas it has.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Promoney121

Promoney121 Well-Known Member

Dragon was the knights...so thats why he was in a little bit. Which i know you know..but just sayin