The Last Knight Full Rundown (Super Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Starscream Gaga, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Omegaprime75

Omegaprime75 Member

Definitely all over plot

2. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey, I just realized... I recall hearing Cogman referred to as a "Headmaster" once, but he never transforms into a head (or anything else) and the Aston Martin doesn't transform either. And considering the toy interaction between Cogman and Nitro, I was expecting to see that, at least, depicted in the movie. That's a bit disappointing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cynicron

Cynicron Well-Known Member

They've made toys out of less.

4. Mirage00

Mirage00 Master of Hiding

Pace, its focus on humans, to many tf's that don't get personality, lack of bot screen time, Megatron is useless in this film, cons are drones with traits essentially that have lines but get get killed very shortly after, no barricade vs bumblebee rematch just that stupid shot in vehicle mode, no explantion for meg's new body, cogman who was the main bot in the film who had the most screentime, the film was boring. Though with that being said i did really like the junkyard scenes, wheelies return, daytrader was cool, the cybertron scenes were cool but quintessa kinda felt weird seeing her??.
    I have many more complaints but won't mention them right now. If you like it then good for you, but for me its a garbage film. 2/10

5. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    Actually lemme add to that shit pile dude. I wasn't impressed at all by the IMAX 3D. Not worth it. Just see standard, save a couple dozen bucks.

• Like Like x 3
  6. LightningBlade3

LightningBlade3 Destined to be a Prime

News Credits:
    Just gonna ramble my thoughts here both good and bad in no particular order:

-Unless I missed it, there was no classic transformation sound anywhere in this movie.
    -I did like that little bit of continuity where the pyramid from ROTF is still damaged.
    -I don't think Optimus transformed at all in this movie. He was in truck mode at the end, but we didn't him transform in or out of it.
    -While Izabella was pointless, I do see some potential in her for future movies given her knowledge and fascination on how to fix Cybertronians.
    -Who the hell was that Wreck Gar-ish character who visited the junkyard? Did he even have a name?
    -What was up with those Suicide Squad-esque name cards and intros for those Decepticons? I mean I don't mind them, but what the hell?
    -Hell, why are they taking Decepticons prisoners?
    -For being the second shortest Transformers film, this felt the longest. Even Age of Extinction at 2h 45min didn't feel this long.
    -I didn't think there was too much human time. It felt about the same as ROTF, just less cringey "humor."
    -I'm really happy that the female characters weren't sexualized at all. Really feels like these movies are growing up (even if the story is still crap).
    -And speaking of which, I couldn't understand or follow any of the story. People are saying they thought the first half or so is really good, but I don't see it.
    -I felt like there was a scene or two missing between the Dark Ages and present time. I needed more of something, but I don't know exactly what.
    -I appreciated that there was more transformations to vehicle mode since we usually see them transform from vehicle mode.
    -We finally got to see Hound transform!
    -Optimus wasn't "evil" for very long and it took pretty much nothing to turn him back to good.
    -I like Bumblebee's voice. I hope we hear it more and that new Transformers fiction will get Bee talking again (I know he talks in RID; I'm just hoping we don't get mute Bee anymore).
    -True there were some pointless humans, but at least they weren't annoying.
    -I'm glad Steve Jablonsky brought back the Autobot theme from the first movie, even if it was just for a moment at the end.
    -Did anyone else feel like the movie just started and ended really abruptly?

I could keep going, but I think I'll stop here for now.

7. JaZzPrImE74

JaZzPrImE74 Sub to my YT Supreme J

News Credits:
    Seeing the moon and pyramids was one of the few positives. But I agree it ended way to fucking fast. Although it felt like it was 3 hours

8. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Didn't we see pictures of the submarine transforming into a giant squid? How come that never happened?

9. I Am James

I Am James Emirate Xaaron

Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm pretty sure Barricade has the most character out of all of the Decepticons in these movies! He acts like he is loyal to Megatron, especially with the fact that he is a police car, showing that he enforces Megatron's beliefs. However he also cowers away and disappears before the end of the final battle. Plus he seems to skip every other battle (in LA, not in Egypt, then in Chicago, then not in China). If this tells us anything it is that Barricade is even more of a coward than Starscream! Yet somehow he remains the chief Decepticon enforcer. Maybe he is the ultimate master of deception, creating the ultimate Decepticon? (AKA real movie Starscream)

10. JaZzPrImE74

JaZzPrImE74 Sub to my YT Supreme J

News Credits:
    Nah. For little screentime nitro got he had more personality then 90% of all other cons

• Like Like x 1
  11. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We had concept art of this for ROTF (I believe) but basically they lied about the Submarine being a TF, same way they lied about developing Optimus and Megatron's past via Cybertron flashbacks' - along with countless other lies.

• Like Like x 2
  12. HawaiianBro808

HawaiianBro808 Banned

News Credits:
    FUCK THE CRITICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 3
  13. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    HELL TO THE YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 3
  14. BumblebeeNotOP

BumblebeeNotOP Autobot Second-In-Command

News Credits:
    Looking for a Camaro to get rid of godawful VW Bug
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    HELLS TO THE YEA!!!! FUCK THEM CRITICS BRUH!!!

15. Starscream Gaga

Starscream Gaga Protoformed This Way

News Credits:
    This seems like a reasonable, mature thing to say and makes me believe that people who don't agree with the critical reaction to this film are the most mature, level-headed people around.

• Like Like x 10
  16. FirestormBlizzard

FirestormBlizzard No. 1 Jazz Fan

:lolol 

17. PopCulturePooka

PopCulturePooka Longest running avatar

News Credits:
    Well come on, Junior High School is pretty stressful, they have to vent somehow.

18. Megastar

Megastar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well after listening to the Double Toasted review (some spoilers), all I can say is fuck this movie!

19. knights of Australia

knights of Australia Well-Known Member

Fucking hell

People tell me there wasn't enough bot time and other people say there more bot time?

Which is true people?

• Like Like x 1
  20. malware5

malware5 Well-Known Member

Wow, Bobby Skullface rips this movie 5 new assholes, even the tone of his voice....he sounds so depressed like he's been sodomized or something, I knew these movies were god awful but for this movie to be able to have this kind of effect on a grown man is something else, wow;

• Like Like x 1