The Last Knight Full Rundown (Super Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Starscream Gaga, Jun 20, 2017.

1. FirestormBlizzard

FirestormBlizzard No. 1 Jazz Fan

Not until tomorrow night. I just have a feeling man. After everything that I've read.

Maybe I'll like it, ya never know what will happen ;) 

2. AutobotDarthSteal923

AutobotDarthSteal923 Active Member

News Credits:
    IM WAITING FOR THAT TOO :( 

3. Hotrod94573

Hotrod94573 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I honestly liked it but it's not perfect. Don't let negative reactions hurt your experience

4. FirestormBlizzard

I won't :) 

Since no one else is going to, I'm going to try and take a photo of "Leadspin" (Sounds better than Topfoot)

5. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I felt like the movie was two-and-a-half hours of trailers strung together. Every line of dialogue felt like a one-liner. Lots of swearing, I think "shit" was the most common word spoken in the film. How, exactly, did Merlin end up buried in an underwater alien ship if he never told anyone about the Transformers? What became of the Knights' ship?

• Like Like x 3
  6. AutobotDarthSteal923

AutobotDarthSteal923 Active Member

News Credits:
    Correction: It's roadbuster and topspin..

7. FirestormBlizzard

Wat... so many people are saying different things

8. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Dukeup Nukhead

News Credits:
    No, Topspin and Roadbuster in Cuba have always been consistent. It's just one of them has a different head for no apparent reason that looks like Leadfoot.

9. Cynicron

Cynicron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Speaking of, didn't Lockdown say he captured all the Knights in the last movie? Why're they on what's apparently a completely different ship? And Optimus and I think the Dinobots were implied to be Knights. Does that even come up? At all?

God this lore is fucked.

• Like Like x 3
  10. FirestormBlizzard

Some are saying Roadbuster isn't there though.

PHOTOS PEOPLE

I have to wait until tomorrow To find out :mad: 

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nitro Brawl

Nitro Brawl Well-Known Member

bumblebee is indeed f***ing annoying.
    he's overpowered . he doesn't die wth!
    overrated piece of shit scout.

12. Starscream Gaga

Starscream Gaga Protoformed This Way

News Credits:
    I want to say that Optimus and Grimlock were part of a different set of knights, the ones in this movie being referred to as "The Knights of Iacon"... but then they refer to Optimus as one of them before attempting to execute him.

• Like Like x 1
  13. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

Let me ask this. The Wrecker in question, is the top of his head rounded or flat?

14. Stryker055

Stryker055 History Man Extraordinare

Round.

Like, it's literally Leadfoot's head.

15. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    Why in the hell did they even choose the wreckers to show in Cuba? Dino and Sideswipe would have been SO MUCH BETTER!!! :banghead: 

16. normtrooper

normtrooper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    seems so silly to complain but it was so odd it took me the hell out of the movie. The only thing I can think of is topspin got a haircut. But then when they showed him again I was stunned.. it's just leadfoots head.... they should've just used Dino and called it a day. I could see Dino hanging out on a beach

17. Darkshift

Darkshift Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Honestly preferred the Wreckers to Swipe and Dino. Maybe it's cause I'm from the south and have a bias towards Nascar.
    On another note, I do like the look of Topspin with Leadfoot's head.

18. Jlogano20

Jlogano20 Speed Gunner

News Credits:
    So did drift die? At the end speech scene it looked like prime, bumblebee, hound, crosshairs and then hot rod there but no drift?

19. JCon

JCon Well-Known Member

WOW, I just watched it...ok lets talk!

Pros:
    - Hound: Personally I love the character. Yes, dirty mouth and all. I also enjoyed his 1 or 2 interactions with Megatron.
    - The Decepticon Jail scene: It was nice to see decepticons with personality for once, it made them feel like they where more than just drones... even if it was just for a second....
    - Unicron: I personally like the way TF Prime explained Unicron, so I am a fan of this Earth/Unicron. One thing that I wish they did, was maybe get a little controversial and just say that Humans originated from Unicron, making Unicron God; I feel like that idea would be twisted and dark (Again, personally).
    - Hot Rod: I liked his character.. the little that we saw of him.
    - Cogman: Nice character, but a little too over the top.
    - Topspin!
    - Transformers everywhere... even if they are in the background.
    - The Megatron and Starscream scene: though it makes no sense due to Starscreams death, I enjoyed it.

Cons:
    - This whole Transformers in the past recipe.. I am burned out. And with rumors of the next taking place in Greek methology... can we not? This is Transformers not Assassins Creed (another franchise whose constant use of "in the past" tiered me out after #3)
    - The black dude who is Cade's assistant: there is literally no need to have him there. His humor didn't even make me chuckle, and I do enjoy dirty stupid humor once in a while.
    - Isabela Moner's character: Pointless. She adds nothing to the movie. The Canopy scene made me connect a little to her but then that was it.
    - The kids scene: Just overall the way that chicago scene was done is irritating.
    - Bumblebee's "Ability": ummm why? And it also seems to work after Optimus Rips his parts off... So is Bee immortal? Just... at least show why beheading Onslaught kills him, but beheading bumblebee doesn't....
    - Berserker: His one scene was AWESOME and then.. No.. we can't release him... ok.... Lets make a Toy out of the Decepticon that was on the screen for 5 seconds though (Dont get me wrong, I love the figure, I just wanted more scenes of him. Maybe resorting to a couple scenes later in which Megatron promises the gov. results if he has Berserker).
    - Dragon Storm/ Dinobots: Take Dragon Storm out of the movie, and you arent missing anything. There is no need to have him there. Period. Yes, they betrayed Quintessa and stole the staff, but correct me if I am wrong, didnt Lockdown say that he was in possession of ALL the knights (dinobots)? WHY didnt they just kept the Dinobots as the Knights? Maybe do something along the lines of: The Dinobot Kights Betrayed quintessa and fled to Unicron during the Dinosaur era, were they hid for ages (explaining the dino modes, and knight like robot modes), and after being captured and tortured by lockdown, they lost memory of most of their past. Their "dog-like" behavior could be a by-product of PTSD, and maybe have the movie focus on them instead on Dragonstorm?
    - Barricade: They brought back movie 1 Barricade alright! He appears, has a line or two, a 5 second fight with bumblebee and disappears. Correct me if I am wrong but after the Stone scene, I did not spot him at all.
    - Megatron: So we finally get a badass Megatron design, but nothing else. Didn't they say they were going to go into the history of Optimus Prime and Megatron? if by that they meant the whole "We were once brothers" dialog then considered WOWed.... because THAT was disappointing. The final Battle between Megatron and Optimus was pathetic. One last thing, the fact that there was NO explanation as to how we went from Galvatron to Megatron is just sad [and how Megatron just knew who Quintessa was, and what she wanted].
    - Bumblebee Vs Optimus: They could had done some much with this, seeing how the past 4 movies have focused on them and #4 established a father-son relationship.... but no. It just happened and was interrupted by Cade almost drowning, constantly. Also, the whole fight was pretty much shown in the trailers, I didn't see anything new. This is THE biggest disappointment for me, imagine going to watch Civil War expecting a good emotional fight between Iron Man and Cap, and all you get is a one minute fight scene that has no weight to the rest of the movie. Thats pretty much what happened here.
    - Nitro's Death: I mean... really?
    - The Final Battle was... boring aside from one or two scenes. As for the Dinobots not being in the Final battle, I have read some of you guys saying "oh hey were too big to fit in the ship"... Um guys, Lockdown had them IN THAT same ship! Actually, in one of the horns of that BIG ship. So, No. The Dinobots were not in the final battle because Dragonstorm was TLK's Eye Candy. Period.
    - The ending. It just happens. I mean, a lot more humans died in this one, and Optimus just expends Earth to be like "Oh yeah we are cool, go to cybertron man!". No. Just No.

Now, this is just my opinion. Do not let my perception distort yours by any means. Personally, I Liked Dotm, and 2007; AOE was ok and ROTF was BAD. This one just disappointed me because it could had fixed sooooo much, and you can see where (the easter eggs to the other movies) but, in the end, you realized that they barely tried. This whole studio full of good writers thing was such a big let down, and as much as I LOVE the Transformers Movie Robot designs, I kind of dont want this Transformers Universe to happen. Honestly, at this point I am in it for the Robot designs, and can't even say toys, because 3rd parties have been making much better representations than Hasbro (that I am willing to wait for... Hey there Leader Bonecrusher!!!!).

One last thing, did Drift die? If so when? In the ending shot of the Autobots, I did NOT see Drift among them.. or the knights..

• Like Like x 2
  20. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

Best guess: Leadfoot's head on Topspin's body was a brainfart on the cgi team's part.

Drift: Again, more than likely an error on the cgi team's part. It sounds like scenes were rushed and some things accidently left out.

Other missing unmentioned Bots: more than likely in one of the sanctuary countries. I wouldn't be surprised to see some return in T6. Who knows, maybe they're all in Cuba. Swipe and Dino were probably off getting a wash and wax ;) 

Also, keep in mind that Cybertronians age a hell of alot slower than humans. 100 human years is barely a blink of an eye to these guys. Bulldog was probably a much older Bot, even back in WW1. He looked to be as old as Jetfire.
    Bee is a relatively young Bot, as it seems Roddy is too.