The Knock off transformers thread

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by blunghole, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Kung Fu Roo

Kung Fu Roo Well-Known Member

still dont understand what you mean about combine.. do those 3 make that one on the right? wheres the green in it?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
  2. Kung Fu Roo

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kung Fu Roo

On a side note..and since this is a ko thread..that same store also has a stubby looking domestic dev ko in the same listing as those trains for 12 bucks.. the endless makes of devestator..

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. DarkSkull

DarkSkull Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The second image I posted is the conbination of the two white trains in the first. The individual trains can be found with or without packaging on both taobao and aliexpress, but the section with the components necessary for the combination is missing (in fact, as you can see in the link you posted there is no image of the combined robot). Only Sirtoys have the complete versions.

5. Kung Fu Roo

maybe someone else has it on taobao, IDK. thats was this first thing i pulled up. you can contact the sellers too. Im not looking for them for you, I dont even know what parts youre looking for.

6. DarkSkull

News Credits:
    I contacted the sellers on aliexpress (who are the only ones who definitely speak English) and was told that the full version is currently not available from their suppliers. Sirtoys long ago said they were overseas versions, so it's more than possible they won't be sold by regular suppliers in China.

Edit: I bougth my incomplete versions from this seller, but the combination parts option was never available from the start.
    10.2US $ |Trasformazione BMB High Speed Train Raiden Figure|Action Figures| - AliExpress

7. Kung Fu Roo

I saw that listing on aliexpress. Are you the one from italy complaining about missing parts? There seems to be another choice you cant select that is sold out. I take it thats the parts version. So you bought an incomplete bot then left a iffy review and sirtoys is the only outlet left in all of china that still has the parts. I guess youre shit out of luck unless you use a forwarding address or get someone in another country to buy it for you then mail it to you

• Like Like x 1
  8. vvvTheONEvvv

vvvTheONEvvv \/ He Thinks He's Smart.

News Credits:

• Like Like x 1
  9. DarkSkull

News Credits:
    Either you don't read well or you don't understand what I write (which I could also understand since my English is certainly not perfect). Anyway, I bought those trains around the time Sirtoys put them up for sale on his site. The other buyers did not notice or did not care about the combination (that if you see it is bought separately and no one appears to have bought that option, because it was never available, word of the seller for PM, I have spoken to him several times, like I said earlier). Over time, other sellers on aliexpress and taobao have also put the item on sale, but always without the parts to combine them. Only sirtoys seems to have got their hands on a stock of trains with a different package containing both the engine and the wagon with the parts for the combination.

Edit: it is true that in my review I speak of missing parts compared to the photo, but it is because this photo is misleading and seems to show the train complete with wagon. Obviously in private the seller wanted to show me that despite having sent me the product without the box, nothing was missing, complete with photos, and explaining to me that it was the version with only one engine, since the other was not yet available from his supplier, nor did it become one subsequently, at least until the last restock he did...

[​IMG][​IMG]

10. Kung Fu Roo

I cant read well. If I wanted something bad from sirtoys because he wouldnt ship to australia, I do know that I would use a forwarding warehouse in china if someone from another country wouldnt do it for me. Before doing that Id use google translate and contact every seller on taobao first. Ultimately I may even just take a KO L. They happen.

11. Kung Fu Roo

Well several people kind of tried to help you find an alternative way. Thing is, here I am on taobao looking at some art supplies and Im like, can I find what that italain is looking for... OR Is everyone correct and sirtoys has indeed cornered the market on this bot. In less than a minute I found what youre looking for. Even though you claim its not on taobao

Heres one of the expensive ones I found for 87 dollars. I saw more expensive ones too. I saw another couple for half that price around 40 but I cant read too well and mistyped the URL. But if I can find them. IDK how low I could find them for, i dont even know how much they sell for normally. Cause I stopped after finding several.

Do i get a finders fee?

高铁列车变形机器人战士玩具和谐复兴号动车火车合金模型机甲金刚-淘宝网

• Like Like x 2
  12. DarkSkull

News Credits:
    You know a forwarding warehouse that can buy from Sirtoys and ship in Italy? All those I know (for exampel YOYbuy) don't buy fron Sirtoys site, if you insert his link in their sistem it gives error. Do you know how many sellers are on taobao? probably not if you talk about "contacting everyone" as if it were a trivial thing, moreover most do not speak English, so they would not understand what I am talking about, and those who already know have the only motor versions, what is the point of asking them more? if they had that option they would put it up for sale directly (as Aliexpress sellers told me...)

13. DarkSkull

News Credits:
    Thanks, at least you managed to find them (it will be that in my research I had always put a much lower price range to skim out too many answers and put them at an acceptable number to be screened), but consider that that option is not the complete pair, but only the two wagons needed for the combination ... I'll think about it but more than 100 dollars including the ss for the wagons only seems like a ' really kind of exaggeration compared to the prices of Sirtoys for the two complete trains. However, this supports my thesis that Sirtoys was right when he said that those with the combination are versions for abroad, so on taobao few have it and they charge dearly for them.

14. Kung Fu Roo

i do know a forwarder that buys from anyone. bro no offense but you come across as a dick....how many stores on taobao??? hmmm geez i guess Id contact all them even if they didnt carry bmb trains.. heres one for 40. if you want it even cheaper you find it. Vaffanculo

高铁列车变形机器人战士玩具和谐复兴号动车火车合金模型机甲金刚-淘宝网

• Like Like x 2
  15. Hougangkid

Hougangkid Constructicon Worker

News Credits:
    I could be wrong, but doesn't seem like Sir Toys ship locally WITHIN China. I don't see an option to select China, only overseas countries. So can't use a forwarding shipping service. Maybe need to ask him if he can ship to China address specially for you.

16. Kung Fu Roo

IDK, Ive never shopped with sirtoys. If he doesnt do china, use japan?

17. DarkSkull

News Credits:
    Thank you for the tips but I would ask you not to swear at me, in Italy the last word you wrote is a bad offense... Obviously when I was talking about "sellers on taobao" I meant all those sellers who also have toys in their assortment, not just those who have those trains, because if I know they have those trains of course the first thing I do is see if they sell the wagons for the combination (but these are things I already said in the previous reply).

18. lake88

lake88 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  19. DarkSkull

News Credits:
  20. lake88

lake88 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You need to select the items to see the pic