The "I Owe $2300 in State and Federal Taxes" Getting Out of the Hobby Forever Sale Thread

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by TyrantGalvatron, Feb 13, 2020.

1. TyrantGalvatron

TyrantGalvatron Hasbro is NOT your enemy.

News Credits:
    In a weird plot twist, my wife, who hates my toy collecting, is asking me to hold off for now because she "doesn't want me to sell my collection".

So I'm hitting the pause button on this sale for now.

Can't seem to catch a break financially. As a result, I'm getting out of the hobby completely. Tax bills pushed me over the edge. As much as I really want to, I can't be a toy collector. One thing or another always stands in the way. Time to give in and liquidate everything.

I'll be shipping to the Continental USA only. PayPal Friends and family or add 4% for fees. All items are smoke free and never played with.

I'm not listing individual prices. It's just too much to catalog and figure out fair prices for. Everything will be listed via pictures. See something in the pictures you want? PM me with reasonable offers shipped.

I'm not looking to break the bank or get "ebay value" for any of this. I don't want to pay eBay fees. So I'll be selling this stuff for great deals. With that said, you'll get an even better deal from me if you buy in bulk.

***The pictures below are just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. I'll be adding pictures of my Transformers shelves at home as well as my retro mini video game consoles etc as well***:
    20200213_131207.jpg 20200213_131124.jpg 20200213_131049.jpg 20200213_131028.jpg

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Perdere

Perdere Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Sorry to hear it. Staying tuned ...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Aaron G Smith

Aaron G Smith TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    *heavy breathing*

• Like Like x 1
  4. magicz24

magicz24 Well-Known Member

How much for venom

• Like Like x 1
  5. TyrantGalvatron

TyrantGalvatron Hasbro is NOT your enemy.

News Credits:
    Hitting the pause button on this sale for right now.

Despite the fact that my wife Hares my toy collecting, she doesn't want me to sell my collection for now because she knows how much I love it and I "need to have some fun in life"

6. LizardbotHero

LizardbotHero I am a warrior

Ebay:
    You've got a good one. Hold on to her. Good luck, my friend.