The "I have seen DOTM" Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by VaderPrime1, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Faded-Myth

Faded-Myth Oddbot

Oh, and while the Twins don't make any real appearance, I'm pretty sure that was them driving at the back in the hangar scene. Looks like they still managed to sneak into the film in some small way.

2. jerminator

jerminator Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Just got home. Loved Q/Wheeljack's nod to Ash and his boomsticks. Kinda didn't like how Soundwave was Patrick Dempsey's lapdog and Shockwave was nowhere near as badass as he was made out to be. Did he even speak English? Laserbeak, on the other hand, was probably the best Decepticon this side of Sentinel Prime. I must admit, Rosie was a way better actress than whatsherface. May not be as hot, but that's personal taste, but she could act circles around her. I was hoping the Wreckers would get some kind of racetrack screen time. Otherwise, really, what's the point of them being NASCAR cars in the first place? There were some plot holes just as there were in ROTF, but I enjoyed the movie as a whole. How badass was Optimus with his Energon Axe and one arm? Then, going back to boomsticks, using Meg's cannon to kill Sentinel. I loved how the cannon looked like a shotgun. I will have to see the movie again and I'm curious as to how much was left on the cutting room floor. I want to see it all damnit. All in all, the movie makes me want to get a Laserbeak toy now, whereas before, I didn't give a shit about the ugly fucker.

3. SkyfiRe71

SkyfiRe71 Precursor

Agree for the most part. Sentinel Prime portion was excellent.

4. Faust

Faust Bring on da wimmens!

Just got back home....LOVED it!

Can not wait to see it again in the afternoon!

5. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    the movie was amazing, just got back from midnight showing, absolutely LOVED IT, best of all the films

Leonard Nimoy stole the movie for me, his performance as sentinel prime WAS AMAZING

and now the whole barricade story can be put to rest!

for her first movie, Rosie did GREAT, she was an absolute joy to watch on the screen. her line with megatron was PERFECT

6. 420bot

420bot ******

Wreckers- kinda lame
    Laserbeak - awesome
    Megatron- awesome at the start and the end, went out like a bitchass fallen
    Wheelie/Brains - good but really almost under used, the audience loved them
    Dutch Guy- crazy character that stole most of the big laughs in the movie.
    Que- glad he got what he did
    Ironhide- nobody seemed to care
    werid little slimer like bot- pointless
    The dreads- cool but easily defeatable
    Starscream- went out just like a bitch.

7. scourge88

scourge88 Well-Known Member

I liked it but something was missing.

I was disappointed with the Decepticons because in the last two movies they don't stand a damn chance. In the first there were bigger and stronger. NOw they're just cannon fodder.

8. Repainted

Repainted Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I enjoyed it. Very brutal scenes indeed, but no time to relax and coast. R.I.P. to those mainstays and others that got offed. In spite of this I could foresee how a TF4 is possible, but in this day and age of it "Aw, Hell, reboot it!" I'd expect that lazy, easy way out would be taken. In all, going to see it again and again as the effort is definitely there regardless of the critics.

9. Repainted

Repainted Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Lastly, probably been said a few times, but you thought you hated the jerk attitude of Animated Sentinel Prime? How about Movie Sentinel's outright selling out? Makes Animated Sentinel look like a choir bot.

10. Unicron9

Unicron9 Fan and customizer of the TAWYS

I walked away from ROTF rather torn, thinking it had some of the best action scenes ever, but so many problems. In the first one, I only hated that Sam defeated Megatron and some of the fights were confusing the first time seeing them.
    This time I walked out with almost no "buts". I wish the other autobots had at least said a word about poor Ironhide, since they never seem to upset when one of their friends dies, but whatever.
    In my opinion this was by far the best one. Some insane high speed and crashing transformations, and I loved how DONE it was by the end. Starscream showed his very g1-like character so well before his end and the whole story was straight out of the G1 "Ultimate doom" shows.
    As a 3d movie, I was more wowed by the 3d in Avatar, but this movie was just excellent.

Oh and I also loved that Nimoy did his Galvatron voice for Sentinel Prime!

11. newgen

newgen Active Member

Saw the film last night at 9pm in the Uk.

Bit about me so you can see my basis for my review - I'm 34, been a TF fan for years and years. When I was a child I was Transformers mad (G1) and have my HUGE (and I mean HUGE) collection in the attic and represents my (mispect) youth.

I've lurked on these forums since the first Bayformer movie. I'm always keen to see what they would make of it by bringing the franchise into the real life world. Wished I was involved with the designs of the characters and always intrigued to see how they would handle my childhood heroes. I understand that this is BayFormers and that change and interpretation is something the G1 community has to deal with BUT......well let me come to that in a bit...

Sat down to watch it in 3D (slight apprehension as I knew the other films hadn't really lived up to the hype) I was also aware of the spoilers from reading the forum and also the characters, new and old.

I've been dying to see how much of an improvement over the other films this one would be, but alas I came away frustrated, bewildered and feeling a little bit what they could describe as 'nerd rage'. Im sorry but I have to have somewhere to have a rant and I'd appreciate if anyone agrees with me on any of the following observations:

The Plot and General Observations.

If it wasn't for the fact that I've read the forums and spoiler threads I would have been totally lost with the plot watching it for the first time. Nothing was fleshed out properly - it was too quick in places, too slow in others and mismanaged and to be frank ALL OVER THE PLACE. It was if they hired 200 writers and they all had to squeeze all of the ideas and different scenes together to make some kind of 2.5 hr feature fest to simply confuse anyone why sat down to watch it. Epic patchwork quilt. Just got the feeling of "Too many cooks spoil the broth".

My major issue - Shockwave riding a big robot worm? Wha? Thought this was about Transforming robots? Not massive ridiculously powerful robo worms? As quoted by Epps "Why do the Decepticons get all the best stuff". The sheer size and power of that beast was enough to destroy Chicago alone. You coudl have deleted the worm entirely from the film and the film would have been easier to digest.

Shockwave himself didn't really do much either. No transforming (which you would think was rather key to this film) and just rode the Driller worm of destruction about the shop. Wildly unimaginative and again, unfitting. His role was a waste.

Devastator despite being horrible, was at least a Transformer. A big driller worm? For chr*sts sake.

Why was Megatron sitting in an alley towards the end when Carly gave him a good telling off? Again - my 'patchwork quilt of scenes' suspicion in full effect. It's as if they grabbed a bunch of remaining CGI and patched it together. Deception leader? Decepticon chump. Well done Bay for absolutely underusing and essentially ruining the most "evil" character in the franchise. Epically unnecessary.

Wheelie and Brains. Not funny. Brains wasn't really required. No idea what role he served, plot or humour. Again - an odd designed mess and couldn't quite see how he transformed into a laptop.

Laserbreak was very good I thought. Bit too dragon-like, but it worked in the BayFormer universe and fitted in well. Evil, creepy and had LOTS of screentime which was perfect. Not sure about the human sized pink bumblebee thing - again maybe them thinking they could reuse a model an noone would notice. Very odd that. Delete. Raised more questions than answered that scene did.

They seemed to reuse models left right and centre in this. No only the Con protoforms, but you saw Ravage at the start (in AT-AT size :S) and various glimpses of Constructicons reused. You'd think to create some new models wouldnt have cost the earth baring in mind the hugeness of the budgets for this. They didnt all transform so please dont come back with how modelling CGI models costs a fortune because it doesnt (I do this for a living).

Design & CGI

From a design point of view - I liked Sentinal Prime's design. You can see they learnt from the errors of their ways with the confusing designs and mishmash of metal of the original characters and started to "bolt" more panels on to make them more armoured and Transformer like. Not sure about braided plaits in his 'beard' though. Found it immediately odd that he seemed to be in the Earth colours and Fire engine form when they found him on the Ark. What happened to the protoforming idea? You even see a Con scanning a dump truck in the battle scene. This oversight spoiled it for me hugely.

Que (or Wheeljack) was blinkin' wierd. Obviously tried to incorporate some kind of stained dentures into his face, that combined with his Einstein hair was very odd indeed. The boomsticks were a little feeble and could have been made to be much more fun. Again 'delete'.

Dino (Mirage) has about 3 lines and was a mass of red blurring. I was pumped to see a visually good looking Transformer but alas he didn't get enough screentime at all. Nice to see he adopted more of a TF look as opposed to a jumble of metal - just wished we'd seen more of him. Also coudn't quiet understand how a running Con Transformer was outpacing two fast sports cars on full chat: Sideswipe and Dino on that motorway scene.

Wreckers. Disappointing - they looked interesting, spoke a few words but...

1. No description of the Nascar connection or even why they bristled with guns. Would have loved to see them actually battle it out in roboform rather than just shoot machine guns.
    2. Did we see them actually transform? I maybe wrong here but cant recall seeing them actually change.
    3. No character development - came and went we didnt get a chance to connect and see why they symbolised US car racing in their designs but had Scottish and British accents? Duh? We thought these guys were going to be stereotyped hillbillies? I suspect there was a last minute backstep on the choce of accents for these due to the controversy of the previous characters...

Megatron. What was going on here? Please someone tell me. Ok - he was all battered and tatty from the previous film. Fine, and the cloak thing was kind of odd but I let that slip. But please, why did they take such an forboding character so weedy? He is supposed to be Optimus Primes nemesis - his archenemy? Bar TF1, he seemed to occupy a spectator role in everything. Rubbish. What was that shotgun all about- making him look like a Wild West hobo? Just why couldn't they stick his damn arm cannon on? It seemed so easy to do to make him more Megatron like. If that wasn't exciting enough for Bay - simply reboot him into Galvatron for a fresh stab. Major face palm.

Predator looking Cons was the order of the day all round too. More emphasized so than even the previous TF films.

What was with all the "Battle Los Angeles" flying gunships? Thought this was a Transformers film? Surely Transformers that turned themselves into flying vehicles that did the same would have been better suited? Actually no, a far more obvious choice. What a waste of potentially using the Seekers...

The 3d was good - made me feel slightly nauseous at first but after a while you simply took it for granted. Same for Avatar - you just didnt notice it after an hour. Could have happily watched the spectacle in 2D though so the 3d isnt as important as everyone makes out.

Humour

The humour was good in places and epic fail in others - I actually laughed - mainly at Sam's tantrums and screaming frustrations. They were pretty good, enjoyed that. Sams parents could have quite honestly been deleted and they had to get the Mother to say something crude didnt they. Facepalm again. Not funny and if anything, uncomfortable.

Acting and Actors/Actresses

Generally - too many humans (again) and too much uncessary airtime. Carlys boss? Why couldn't he have been John Malkovich. That would have worked better and the plot/characters wouldnt have had to be all over the place. Why did he want to fight Bumblebee? Wha?? Carly was ok but obviously "posed" entirely to appeal to the horny young males. Shia was pretty good - but I think he's formed his role out of the franchise so was probably the easiest part to digest as he'd fleshed it out previously.

I need to get on with work but HAD to post just some of my gripes - all in all the film was pretty terrible. I would be embarrassed to be frank if I was involved with the making of this film. Personally I'd give it a 4.5/10 (mainly just for the Transforming Bumblebee with Sam bit)

Puts the first film into a dramatically different light.

12. 'purple-bot'

'purple-bot' Well-Known Member

LAZERBEAK NEVER TURNS INTO A CHOPPER THING, why can the toy turn into one of his other modes?: pink bumblebee, lcd tv, printer, sound system, etc, he had like 5 modes

i wanna destroy my sent prime for what happend to ironhide

prime went all dark knight. "WE'LL KILL THEM ALL"

wheelie and brains shouldnt have died, they coulda totally survived that crash and crawled and and spouted some profanities lol

hated the wreckers, they're the wreckers and all they did was hang out at nasa, and get prime untangled, also distract shockwave for like 2 mins, and why do i own a roadbuster that turns into a nascar if they were Scottish and didnt go fast, AND THEY ONLY HAVE WEAPONS MODE, NO CAR MODE, NOW I HAVE TO MOD MY ROADUBUSTER.

hated that starscream was taken out by sam, but screamer was a cocky bastard and deserved it

WTF happend to jolt?

Loved that primes trailer was also a weapons depot, but pissed that we didnt get to see him combine with trailer. so badass killing megs and sentinel with one arm.

movie ended too quickly

also loved megs/soundwave/screamers little desert base, megs spend his free time yelling at elephants
    How can megs scan and reformat a new body, but just fix is hacked face?

Que's execution was super gay, considering he had a giant gun and 2 huge sword on his back and he just kept asking to talk it out as he get shot/decapatated

bumblebee killing soundwave was amazing

shockwave was pointless, and the worm thing was also pointless, the building was already cut in half, and the worm just made it slightly more damaged

i liked dino, but too much of a rush character

and the scene at nasa with the autobot ship that brought:
    skids/mudflap/acree triplets/sideswipe/jolt..............
    thanks for showing us what you should have showed in ROTF,
    and doesnt explain brains dino or que

BUT I STILL LOVED IT

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2011
  13. sharpy39

sharpy39 Sharpius Prime

News Credits:
    Your gripes are very fair and, for the most part, ones I agree with. That being said, you need to step back and take the film as a spectacle. There were problems with it, but just enjoy it for what it is! It seemed that you found pretty much everything intolerable.

14. Moonhawk

Moonhawk Well-Known Member

There is no need to mourn - just some indication that the characters gave a s#it.

A classic example of this I can think of is Aliens. In the middle of the fight in the ops centre - and alien comes up through the floor and gets Hudson. Hicks tries to save him whilst fending off an alien himself. Just before the survivors make a run for it - he hesitates for just for a second to look back at where his comrade was taken.

15. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
    i don't understand why some of the critics are saying shit about Rosie, I thought for her first movie she did great, actually better than Megan Fox

16. Nerdicon

Nerdicon Caffene=Energon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Words cannot describe just how pleased I am with this movie. And I'm taking Sentinel off the Autobot shelf and putting him in the corner.

Also the spock quote was awesomely groan worthy. Needs of the many my ass... lol

17. newgen

newgen Active Member

No I agree - it is a spectacle and we all agree it is what it is and does very well.

It just it was "Transformers" and I just feel disappointed with the interpretation and the delivery of the premise.

Sad thing is I think anyone of you as fans could have come easily treated the spectacle with more sympathy to the franchise.

*sigh*

18. Optimus117

Optimus117 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I LOVED IT!!!

Prime's Energon axe! EPIC!

Ironhide dying = fail. I mean come on, it wasn't even dramatic enough! Bitch move, SP, bitch move.

Prime raping with one arm was probably the coolest thing I've ever seen. Especially how he took out Megatron once and for all.

I didn't like Q being taken out so brutally. Waste of a good character, if you ask me. But the Wreckers were good, and Dino, while vastly under-used, was VERY cool.

And just to make a couple finishing observations, I honestly don't think we're gonna see 3D that fantastic for a WHILE. Could we finally see a TF movie take home an Oscar? I sure hope so!

Wheelie and Brains live! They have to! I thought they were a genius dose of comic relief!

That is all. I honestly loved this movie. I just think the ending was too abrupt.

19. erjaho0614

erjaho0614 Autbot/Maximal

One of the major problems that I'm having so far with the spoilers is how pathetic the ending is. OP just killing Megatron without him really doing anything in the movie is pretty sad. Also ending the movie with Optimus saying they are home and have the credits rolling within like a minute seems awfully contrived and unfulfilling. I 'vealways had the idea that when they ended the trilogy, they would tie up Sam's story, the Autobots return to rebuild and rule Cybertron after an emotional goodbye to their human friends, and the rebuilding of Earth after the final battle.

20. MikeDiaz

MikeDiaz Well-Known Member

I came knowing what I wanted, I left knowing I got it. All of it. Thank you, IMAX 3D. Thank you, ILM. Most of all -- Thank you, Michael Bay, for leaving the franchise with a bang!

TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON is now my #1 movie of ALL TIME. And I have seen many amazing movies, but this movie never took the smile off my face.

And the best part is I'm gonna watch it again tomorrow! :D 

Okay, the summary. I'll make an effort to describe as many scenes as I can.

CYBERTRON. The war for Cybertron, the introduction to this movie. There's only one word that can describe this sequence -- STUNNING. Visually stunning. We see the starry sky and pan downwards to a honeycomb-like structure, then a metal city, then numerous Cybertronians firing at each other like toy soldiers. And then we see the Ark, weaving through the depths of Cybertron as it tries to evade Decepticon fighters. A missile is launched, carrying more missiles, headed straight for the Autobot ship. A section of the Ark slides downward and converts to a turret, and we see several Autobots load and fire the cannons from inside. The missiles swirl around and impact the hull, sending the Ark crashing through space... and onto our moon. Followed by NASA, JFK, etc.

Carly is introduced with an upskirt which I found most delightful, leading straight to the lucky bunny scene. We are introduced to Brains, who's been peeking under Carly's legs before she heads off to work. Wheelie's let in with the dog and the two jump around in Sam's living room, watching Star Trek. Wheelie jumps on the couch saying "Oh yeah, this is the one where Spock gets evil" or something similar to that. Foreshadowing...

The Middle East -- four Autobots on a highway, approaching a weapons facility. Dino transforms just as they pass the entrance gate and towers over the middle eastern guards saying something in Italian, followed by "...and stay down!" Bumblebee enables his Stealth Force mode and destroys a guard post on the highway, followed by a birds-eye view of smoke and dust.

Lennox walks through the ruins of Chernobyl, following a Russian man who isn't wearing a radiation suit. The Russian responds with "I don't have much longer anyway." As they enter a destroyed building, Laserbeak hangs from the rafters like a bat and gives the Russian the evil eye. The Russian responds with a scared look and urges Lennox to continue moving. Lennox's team finds a piece of the Ark, and they're immediately ambushed by the Driller. Optimus drives outside the structure as the Driller bashes in and out of it like a dolphin in water. He is thrown aside by the Driller as NEST soldiers back him up. Optimus' trailer turns into a ring of weapons and Optimus charges through it, taking a sword and shield. Shockwave emerges from the Driller and yells "OPTIMUS!", before going back down underground. Optimus stands down and meets with the NEST team.

"All hail Megatron!" yells the Decepticon commander to a herd of elephants, bison and zebras. The animals scatter. Megatron walks back to his camp, greeted by Igor. Starscream flies in and transforms, bowing over Megatron and saying "It pains me to see you so weak like this." Megatron growls at him, as Laserbeak flies in (and blasts an eagle). He lands on Soundwave's arm, and Megatron acknowledges Laserbeak with a "There's my little assassin." He tells Soundwave to speed up the plan.

From here to the rest of the first hour, it's bits and pieces of Sam getting a job to Laserbeak killing people -- one particular scene where Laserbeak lands in someone's backyard, transforms into a pink Bumblebee, and asks a little girl "Is your daddy home?" followed by destruction in the house -- and Deep Wang. Then there's Carly's boss, Dylan Gould, who's given a Mercedes SLS as a gift to her, much to the dismay of Sam, who's driving a shitmobile.

In the Human Resources base (or something like that), Dino and Ironhide warn the humans that Optimus is in no mood to talk. "He's not in a good mood." says Dino, "He's pissed." say's Ironhide. Optimus transforms and delivers his "You lied to us" speech.

There's just so much going on that I'm gonna go right through Optimus and Ratchet's recovery of Sentinel and his awakening. He basically just attacks Optimus, realizes where he is, then talks to Mearing for a while.

The Highway scene was epic. We see three SUVs on the road, as one transforms and knocks Simmons' car over. The three transform and chase after the Autobots (Bee makes that amazing transformation-dodge-catch thing with Sam). Dino transforms and shoots two hooks at the four-legged Dread, then Bee fires at it with his Stealth Force weapons. The Dread falls into the other lane and crashes into a car. In the next shot, they're already in the city. Sideswipe transforms and skates backwards shouting "Dino, I got this!" Ironhide comes out of nowhere and rams into the remaining Dreads. Now it's a standoff between Ironhide, Sideswipe, Crowbar and Crankcase. "Looks like we're in a Mexican standoff" says Sideswipe. Ironhide tells them to drop their weapons. Each of the bots do so, but then we see a spiked club pop out of the Dread's back. They attack, throwing the spikes at both Autobots. Sideswipe slices one in half and slide-kicks a gun to Ironhide, who fires it into the face of Crowbar. Another spiked club is thrown at Crankcase, and he falls to the ground. Shortly after, they lead Sentinel to the Autobot base, and Sentinel makes a speech that ends with "I made a deal with Megatron --" and bam goes Ironhide, rusting away. Sentinel proceeds to enter the base and destroy everything in sight before driving away with the pillars. Optimus arrives, devastated.

Sentinel is in front of the Lincoln memorial and begins to set up the space bridge pillars over the pool. Megatron and Starscream stand before Lincoln's statue, and Megatron blasts it away. Megatron sits on the chair with Starscream in front of him, and they both overlook the Decepticon invasion. Optimus arrives at the scene and calls all NEST soldiers to fall back and retreat. He chases Sentinel and tackles him, but Sentinel picks him up and shoves him against a statue. He tells Optimus that he's lucky he doesn't kill him, before running away with the rest of the Decepticon horde.

Dylan reveals himself to be working with the Decepticons, and Sam and Carly attempt to escape his mansion by driving the Mercedes... which transforms instantly into Soundwave. "You're mine!" says the bot as he grabs Carly and transforms back into a vehicle, trapping her inside. Dylan straps a scorpion-looking Decepticon onto Sam's wrist, which turns into a watch that taps into his nerve systems. Every movement Sam makes is monitored by this watch, and it tortures him whenever he doesn't cooperate.

The Autobots are immediately exiled and they travel to the Xanthium, where they are greeted by the pushy Wreckers. Optimus and Bumblebee say goodbye to Sam, and the Xanthium lifts off. From orbit, Starscream watches the ship as it exits the atmosphere and transforms into the F-22, firing missiles and blowing the ship to bits. Sam watches it happen in the distance. This was probably the most dramatic scene in the film. Very believable.

"Seal off the city!" -- cut to black -- destruction begins. Decepticon ships raid Chicago, destroying buildings and disintegrating humans. Epps and Sam arrive to the city and are attacked by a Decepticon fighter drone. Out of nowhere, it's shot down. We see Optimus' legs behind Sam and Epps, and a shell casing bounces toward the camera. All the Autobots show up and make ready to charge.

Bee takes the downed Decepticon fighter and takes Sam with him. He drops him off on the balcony where Carly is being held by Dylan. Carly jumps into the fighter and Laserbeak follows up, attacking Sam. Sam holds his head in front of a cannon and yells to Bee to fire. And that's the end of 'Beak.

Lennox's team arrives in Ospreys and the birdmen fly into the city. Starscream lurks overhead and descends upon the Ospreys with his saw, destroying two of them. The remaining birdmen fly through buildings , and it was breathtaking. At times it felt as though you were falling through the air with them.

Shockwave arrives with the Driller, which decimates surrounding buildings, as well as one that Sam, Carly and Epps' team are in. They slide down the glass exterior and drop back into the building again. Eventually they get out after Optimus flies in to kill the Driller. Shockwave fires a shot at Optimus and he gets tangled in a crane.

Sam, Carly and Epps' team run through an alley and are fired upon by Starscream. They seperate, and Epps yells at Hardcore Eddie for not keeping an eye on them. Meanwhile, Starscream jumps down to find Sam and Carly hiding behind a bus. "Oh, look at this, it's just you and me!" says Screamer. They run through another overturned bus and Starscream saws it open. Sam tells Carly that he's only after him, and they seperate. Starscream towers over Sam, "I thought you were working with us, boy!". Sam preps the grappling hook that Que gave him and fires it in Starscream's eye. Starscream stands up and grasps his face, sending Sam flying through the air. Starscream makes several attempts to use his jet thrusters, but can't seem to grab onto a ledge. Sam is thrown into a building, wire still attached to Screamer, and begins to arm the Boomstick bomb. Lennox and his team arrive, but he tells them to hold their fire. Starscream twists and turns again, lunging Sam right at his face, and he stabs the bomb into his other eye. "My eyes! I can't see!" howls Starscream. Sam falls off Starscream, who raises a foot, "I'm going to kick you!" He misses, and Lennox runs in and grabs hold of Sam. Starscream sticks his head to the ground and attempts to scrape the bomb out of his eye (I found this hilarious) while Sam warns Lennox that the bomb is about to explode. Starscream mutters "I can't see! Human scum!" and thrusts upwards onto a roof, taking the guys with him. Starscream's last word is "Puny--" before the left side of his head explodes, followed by another explosion in his spark. Bee drives in and catches the two men just in time. Sam mutters "Well that's the end of him." as Starscream's headless corpse falls into the alley ahead of them. Starscream's the only Decepticon to go out with a bang. I loved every minute of this scene! My boy Starscream went out with a bang!

Immediately after Screamer's death, we see Simmons overlooking the battle in a war room. We then see Dino, Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Ratchet and Que being held hostage. Barricade is holding Bee. Soundwave walks in with his little sonic pistol and says "No prisoners... only trophies!", before pushing Que into the center of the prisoner pit. Que says goodbye to Bee and pleads that Soundwave let them go, but he is shot by a protoform, then shot again by Barricade. His head rolls off. For the record, BARRICADE kills Que with the final shot, not Soundwave. Bee is then pushed into the center by Soundwave, who raises the gun to the back of his head. Sam and Carly are watching this from an overturned car in the distance, and Sam tries to arm one of the Boomsticks to no avail. He slams his fist into a car seat and tears up. Bee says "We had a good run, my friend." Just as he's about to be executed, debris falls from the sky and into the pit (thanks to Wheelie and Brains, who've hijacked the Decepticon mothership) Bee takes the opportunity to flying kick Soundwave, blast at a Decepticon, then fire another shot at Soundwave. It turns into an all out brawl. The Autobots handle the other Decepticons and flee, as Bumblebee has a brief but entertaining fist fight with Soundwave, before sticking a cannon up his chest as he says "Nooooo!", and blows his head off.

Then there's Shockwave, who's 5 minutes of fame were wasted. To summarize what would've been an epic battle, he gets blinded by a parachute, shot at by soldiers and the Autobots, then is brass knuckle punched in the gut by Optimus, followed by two to three more blows to the face, and a final eye-spine tear out of his socket. "Now you DIE!" says Optimus. Immediately after that, Optimus fires at the Space Bridge command node and destroys it. Sentinel rages and jumps down into the midst of the Autobots and humans. He tosses aside the Autobots like toys, as he approaches Optimus. They have an amazing swordfight, which ends with Optimus' arm being sliced off and him getting dragged across a bridge.

Megatron sits in an alley and watches as Cybertron hovers over Earth. Carly walks up to him and tells him if he doesn't get up and confront Sentinel, he'll be his bitch. Megatron roars at Carly, ponders for a second, then walks away to face his pimp.

Sam fights with Dylan, who activates the Space Bridge again, and is eventually pushed into it. The contact with the pillar electrocutes Dylan, and he falls over to the ground. Ratchet shoots the pillar and Bee does a football tackle to destroy it. This causes a rupture in the Space Bridge, creating a blackhole that consumes Cybertron, destroying it completely.

Sentinel stands over Optimus. "Sentinel, please don't!" pleads Optimus. As Sentinel prepares to fire, he is shot three times in the back by Megatron's shotgun. The two brawl for a moment, Megatron rips off Sentinel's helmet and yells "We should make a truce!" before laughing... and then it happened.

Megatron: Where would you be without me, Prime?
    Optimus: Let's find out... *angry eyes*/*enables face mask*

An axe forms on Optimus' arm -- he slams it into Megatron's chest, pushing him backward -- Optimus hacks the axe into Megatron's head and pulls -- Megatron's head (and spine) drop to the ground, and we get a good view of it from that camera angle.

Optimus swirls around and beats Sentinel to the floor.

Sentinel: Optimus... you must understand why I betrayed you!
    Optimus: You didn't betray me. You betrayed yourself.

Bam. Farewell, Sentinel.

The surviving Autobots (Bee, Sideswipe, Dino, Ratchet, Wreckers, Optimus) stand around the humans. Ratchet puts a hand on Bee's shoulder, "You fought bravely."

Sam runs to Carly and they kiss, Bee kneels beside them and gets their attention. He sticks his hand into his chest and pulls out a handful of cogs, and plays the wedding theme. Carly and Sam pick one up, and Carly says "I love this car!" with a smile. Sam thinks Bee's pushing it.

Optimus Prime makes his final speech, and the movie comes to a close.

Oh yes, and the Simmons-Mearing scene during the credits -- it disappointed me. For the last scene in the entire franchise to be that? Fucking ridiculous. They should have ended it with Bee giving the ring to Sam. Would've been much better.

Anyway, I LOVE THIS MOVIE!

Jesus Christ, 5:20AM. Off to bed. Gonna be dreaming 'bout DOTM :bay