The "I have seen DOTM" Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by VaderPrime1, Jun 25, 2011.

1. RzaSharp

RzaSharp Well-Known Member

How did Cybertron look in the opening and in the sky at the end? Whats the last scene of the movie? Any scenes after the credits?

2. JazzBot95

JazzBot95 Well-Known Member

He wasn't helping Optimus. He was fighting Sentinel because Carly persuaded him to. And Megatron has already killed Optimus, and brought a lot of destruction to Earth. Apparently there's a lot of human death, and considering how Movie Prime seems to be a violent Papa Wolf when it comes to harming humans, wouldn't Prime have a reason to be pissed off and kill Megatron?

3. shadow2879

shadow2879 Banned

News Credits:
    The one thing that is a plot hole with the whole movie anyway is The AllSpark is gone. Without it, Cybertron can not live. Even if the Cons or Megs rebuilt Cybertron with Earth and other resources, they would still need the AllSpark to keep Cybertron alive or am I just really missing something here? Optimus even said it in the first movie. Without the AllSpark, Cybertron will die.

4. kanine

kanine Active Member

Optimus needs some help and therapy after all this, seriously.

5. RzaSharp

RzaSharp Well-Known Member

Even if megs helps prime, he DID start and lead this entire invasion. Theres no saying "I'm Sorry" from that. Prime's whole agenda is to not let what happen to cybertron happen to earth. At any Cost.

6. TheSCATTORSHOT

TheSCATTORSHOT Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well looks like Prime isn't exactly the peaceful autobot everyone says he is.

7. Stryker055

Stryker055 Trying my best here!

Ebay:
    If that's the case, then there would have to be some dialouge between the two between killings.

Either way, they wasted a perfectly good plot by not having Megatron call a truce.

8. JazzBot95

He's brought a full on war to Earth and caused the death of many bots and humans. And he had his mentor working for him. Plus, he's killed him already. Considering Megatron's view on humans...uh.

Look, just based on what I know of the movie, I think Megatron deserved it. Even if Megatron was "Helping", I wouldn't trust him either.

9. Agonize

Agonize Decepticon

Cant believe you guys are falling for this! Sentinel cuts off Primes arm, Prime kills SP and Megatron with one arm? Not only that but he rips Megatron spine with ONE arm? This dude read stuff, combined it with what we knew and this is his result. Besides, viewing it early ( with THE press ) makes you sign a no-talk-untill-.... contract. Hes getting himself in ALOT of trouble. Besides, theres more than just him who saw THE movie. Yet, only he talks.

10. YanderePrime

YanderePrime Autobot

News Credits:

Megatron: I'm sorry I destroyed Cybertron, killed your allies, murdered millions of humans, and killed you that one time.
    Optimus: You're forgiven
    Megatron: Really?
    Optimus: Nope *rips off Megatron's head*

Optimus could have exiled Megatron though.

11. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

If this is true,then I'm pissed. I was looking forward to seeing optimus and megatron work together :cry 

12. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    :lol  Okay, if the two really say that in the movie, I'll have a reason to like it.

13. Guiformers

Guiformers Well-Known Member

It is true that the shockwave becomes the driller

14. JazzBot95

:lol 

Pretty much.

15. TfAnimatedfan

TfAnimatedfan Five. Dollar. Headband.

News Credits:
    I really don't want to read the thread for fear of ruining the movie but can you shoot me a PM? Anybody?

Is the humor as bad as ROTF?

Do Mirage and Wheeljack still have stupid names?

16. shadow2879

shadow2879 Banned

News Credits:
    you may be right but I asked him 2 questions that would determine if he really saw the movie. Im waiting for the answers. Plue if he saw it and was asked to not say anything and sign anything for this reason, he would also have a private pass or stub or something to show for it.

17. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

Is there ANY proof at all that Monkey-Hands actually SAW the movie? If not, I'm calling BS. Everything he says is too different from what we already heard and some of it doesn't even make sense. Optimus kicks Sentinel AND Megatron their asses on his own, splits Megatron's face and pulls out his spine, all with ONE ARM? It doesn't matter how big of a badass Optimus is, this is impossible, even for him.

18. shadow2879

shadow2879 Banned

News Credits:
    no... the driller is his pet.

19. Stryker055

Stryker055 Trying my best here!

Ebay:
    He did post pics he took from the premiere, and I couldn't find them anywhere else on the Internet that he may have leeched them from, so that's more proof than against.

On the other hand, he could've just made a mistake. It was the first viewing, people were probably noisy, and not to mention it was dubbed, so who knows at this point.

20. Monkey-Hands

Monkey-Hands Turntablist

The movie was in german. So I don't know how all the robots will sound in english.
    Sentinel and OP fight, Sentinel cuts OP's arm off, Megs comes into battle fighting Sentinel AND OP. Sentinel gets taken down, OP kills Megs and then Sentinel.

Sam gets some kind of "watch" from Dan Gould which kinda controls his mind. He's supposed to spy on the Autobots for him because he's keeping Carly as a hostage.
    The opening scene of the movie shows the war on Cybertron and then the moon part.

I can't show you tickets cause they took them when we got into the cinema. They also took my phone and my camera so I couldn't even take pics inside. :( 
    But I got some kind of goodie bag with an energy drink and the 2nd movie on DVD.

[​IMG]