The "How was your day?" thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shockwave9227, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Same As It Ever Was

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Today was a good day. Worked for three hours in the morning, bought some more horror movies, had McDonald's for lunch, went out to the local shopping center with my mum and dad, and had a shopping trolley race with my dad before we went home. Tomorrow I'm going to clean my room while I watch all the Nightmare on Elm Street movies and then finish off a project for school.

2. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Not bad. Ended up taking an unplanned nap while watching a documentary, but I don't mind it.

3. Elita_One

Elita_One Метал для життя

Awesome, so far. Blasting some Burzum on my speakers I fixed <3

4. blur3479

blur3479 Movie Prime Apologist

News Credits:
    Tiring, I played basketball with my friends, stopped immediately just to text my girlfriend, went home re- organized my room and ate. I'm so lazy.

5. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

Today was bearably mundane. Slept in so hard that I completely missed the morning. So, waking up this afternoon, I played some video games, did some homework, went through the usual weekend motions. Opened a fortune cookie which told me to "Keep [my] eyes open", as someone had taken an "interest" in me. I was more scared than giddy. Then I headed off to get some clothes for the colder parts of the year. Now, asserting my infinite manliness are a new sweater, scarf and a pair of jeans with an incomprehensibly skinny waist.

6. tomagnus

tomagnus question the answers

Not so good, kinda sucked. I found out this morning that my nieces' apartment burned down last night/early this morning. A 5 alarm fire with about 120 firefighters on the scene. She was asleep at the time and was the last one pulled from the fire. She is in serious but stable condition. No burns but severe smoke inhalation. I took a walk by to see for myself, she lost everything. A fireman walk out with a soaking wet large black book. I called him over and told him I was the uncle of the girl the lived there. I looked at it and it was the scrap book we made her when she graduated high school. "it's all that's left" he said "this building's coming down". Not what I wanted to wake up to today.

7. MST3KFan

MST3KFan Master of the Obvious

News Credits:
    Yesterday I had my XBOX 360 give me the Red Rings of Death, and had a horrific afternoon involving my Mom being taken to the hospital in an ambulance.

Today, she's still there and it's not sounding good and so that's been a good chunk of my time in terms of thoughts outside of trying not to think about things going on by watching movies and stuff...

8. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    GREAT. spent the day relaxing after such a day as yesterday and ended on an adrenaline rush dirt biking with my best friend!

9. DecepticonSpike

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I hope your mom will be alright.

10. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I feel like shit, have the shits, and the Patriots played like shit. So my Sunday was pretty shitty.

11. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

sleepy , and loling at everything

12. DecepticonSpike

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Been watching my nephews today, and they are a hand full. When I picked up my oldest nephew from preschool I found out he punched a girl in the face, so I've taken away his Transformers for the day.

13. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Rotten. Im sitting in an airport to use their wifi while we try and get a hotel since our home has the following problems.

the last two thanks to this nifty little storm thats knocked out power to 3/4 of the people in my state.

14. Shelbo

Shelbo Hur hur

Cold. Why is it cold in my house? I think it's colder in here than outside.

School is boring. I'm almost done coloring my Mam-Bat picture, thankfully. Oh, and My cousins were cool and didn't invite me to do their makeup for Halloween.

15. Dran0n

Dran0n junk male

News Credits:
    Today was lukewarm. It was dark and hovering just about freezing when I woke up... Just kinda stared at the ceiling and said aloud, "Beheh, fuck me."
    But I wore my Ren and Stimpy shirt, so we golden. And Halloween offered many whores in tramp clothing... Gaaaaah, solid 6.3/10 Monday. Staying up until 1AM was not my best idea last night.

Wait! Discovered Diet Coke in the fridge this morning. A whole two liters. I took it, needless to say. Solid 7.5/10 Monday. Nothing feels better when it's 33 degrees outside than a cool glass of diet col beverage.

16. joebot.

joebot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Instagram:
    So far, alright I guess. My class got canceled, but apparently my professor doesn't have my email address (doesn't make sense to me) so I came in anyways. I talked to one of my old professors for a little bit about my new paintings and worked on them for an hour and left. My package from graveface records came though so I have a bunch of sweet new records to listen to. I'm debating if I want to work out or not, I don't really feel like doing anything...

17. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Was in clinic today assisting a consultation for a couple with complex social issues along with their medical problem (failure to conceive). All this had left them very upset and tearful; when I felt a sneeze coming on, I stifled it out of respect. Little did I know how strong the sneeze was; I pulled a muscle in successfully holding it back. Felt as though I had been shot in the chest. The couple were shocked when I winced and doubled over; they asked me if I was okay. I stammered that I was fine and stumbled out to grab some painkillers.

Right now, I can't so much as cough or take a deep breath without knowing a world of pain. Feels wonderful, man.

18. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Mine was great!

19. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

School was good today. We didn't do anything today because grades were due today. It was hilarious to see some of the Halloween costumes some people wore today. My best friend wore a costume in which a guy rode an inflatable ostrich. Once he pushed the ostrich head in and it slowly popped back out into this girl's face.

20. GFH

GFH The G Squad

News Credits:
    I'm tired. I wanna have a nap.