The "How was your day?" thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shockwave9227, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Lots of pretty white snow today. Unfortunatly, it was also our day of the week for model flying which got cancelled do to the weather.

2. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    My brother was there (CS) on Monday, I told him he better fly back to TN and get ahead of the snow that was expected. Yikes, I can't imagine snow this early. But I also remember it will melt quickly and you guys will be back to normal fall weather in a couple of days..I hope. :D 

3. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

Mosquitoes. Mosquitoes everywhere.
    Barring that, today was fairly uneventful. Took a practice ACT, which I don't think I did too well on, and it dragged on for much longer than was expected, giving me little time to do the copious amounts of homework I've received tonight. Special thanks to my History teacher, who, out of the goodness of her own heart, gave us the question to our essay test before the actual test, choosing a horrible question in lieu of a surprising, decent one.

4. EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot I claim your sun!

I....slept all day. Wednesdays are my Sleep all day days since I have no school or anything else to do.

Well, I woke up when my parents invited me to go to PF Changs to celebrate an important milestone...but then came back and fell asleep.

5. jazzmasta32

jazzmasta32 Well-Known Member

Today was sweet. We upgraded from shitty AT&T Internet to Time Warner and got cable TV as well. Apparently AT&T implemented some sort of download limit and we ended up getting charged way more than expected. I'm gonna have to call tomorrow and see what I can do about getting The Hub.

6. Dran0n

Dran0n junk male

News Credits:
    Today wasn't bad. I was reunited with all my lost music, and I brought my grades up a lot. Feels good, man.

7. matrixprime

matrixprime Just a guy who likes toys

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Got to dress up for work and have a Halloween happy hour after. Cards won so spirits at work will be high even though we are losing 8 really great coworkers. Sad and happy at the same time because it's going to open some doors for me to get full time salary but sucks because the people that are leaving are good friends, great people, and generally nice to work with. I have mixed feelings right now.

8. The_Black_Sheep

The_Black_Sheep Willyna...

News Credits:
    Why did I become a Primary School Teacher? Can someone remind me? :lol 

Ahhhh I had one of those days... I had Year 4 again today & the students kept hassling me all day long. "Mr S, Can you help me with this?" "Mr S, She looked at me..." "Mr S, Can you tie my shoelaces up?" "Mr S, Can I have one of your lollies?" & this went on all day long. At the same time here's Lauren (a Year 4 Teacher) asking if I have a Girlfriend. I don't know what game she's playing but it is sure weirding me out... :lol 

I'm so glad today's a friday. I definitely need a rest...

9. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Okay so far. Got a free rental from Family Video, so I rented Capt. America.

10. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody!

Ebay:
    Blah cold and rainy but I get off early and will have some time to work on projects, and hopefully finish Resistance 3, so i can move on to the next game ive been itching to play

11. Shelbo

Shelbo Hur hur

Ughhhh. I feel terrible. I went home early from school. It's freaking cold, as well.

Watching Grievous get captured by Gungans still makes my brain hurt.

12. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

Whats the next game? :D 

Cant say I'm off to a good start today. Woke up feeling sick, probably from all the smoking everyone does down stairs in the garage.

And now at work, I've been working with some rather difficult customers and its messing with my statistics. Yay.......

My team leader has been cool about it but I think today is just gonna be filled with mild unplesantries, I'll just make it through and go to bed when its over.

13. Megatron31

Ebay:
    ^ not sure thinking about DL/ing crysis since i loved Crysis 2 (i have played that game 5 times since i bought it)

or picking up the batman arkym Asylum/City 2 pack thats at walmart

deadspace has been another opion i never played it but i loved RE and all those

anyway lunch and a Woodchuck cider is making me feel better already

14. jazzmasta32

jazzmasta32 Well-Known Member

Today was fun. I won a $25 gift certificate to Outback from a costume contest at work.

15. Elita_One

Elita_One Метал для життя

Holy shit, could there be enough old people at malls during the day? I had yesterday and today off so I just got back from the mall and, geez, now I know what they do all day, ha.

16. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

:D 

Crysis, the first one, is seriously one of the best first person shooters I've played. I got it for my PC back in 2009, then got it for my Xbox as soon as I discovered it came out to consoles.

I greatly enjoy the port in, I can view the game in full effect without having to sacrafise frame rate.

One thing I enjoy most is that it is a gurellia warfare game. Lots of recon, and ambushing. I'll sneak around a base, set off explosives around the parameter, the AI will go to investigate, and I sneak in to do my objective.

17. Dran0n

Dran0n junk male

News Credits:
    Grievous may have gone out like a bitch, but from a badass Kaleesh warlord, blasting Huk to ... getting beaten by Gungans?!
    [​IMG]

My day was simply aight. I'm a little sick. Nose has been givin' me some 'tude, and my ears are plugged... and I'm pretty sure my right earbud is blown-out, or soon will be. But the term ended, so I can stop playing catch up. Going in early, staying late, staying inside doing work, no more of that for now. I also got a compliment from some chick about something I wrote for school, which was a nice self esteem booster. Downloaded some shit on iTunes. Yeah, we rocking and ready to roll.

18. Megatron31

Ebay:
    i was looking for some reviews to see how it faired now that you can download onto PS3 i was curious how it translated to the console since it was PC based, i know that franchise got some hate but the second one for me was a huge hit, even now that i am playing resistance i keep wanting to cloak and i cant

19. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

Today was pretty cool. Cold and rainy, just how I like it. Borrowed my friend's scarf for the entire day, which just happened to look adorable on girls, but incredibly silly on me. Probably because it was hot pink. Surprisingly few insinuations pertaining to my sexuality.

20. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Working on the weekend. Feels good, man. :mad