The "How was your day?" thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shockwave9227, Oct 10, 2011.

1. racbgar

racbgar Well-Known Member

Just got back from the gym and wal-mart, took a long warm shower, and now just waiting for the time for me to leave for my job interview. a person my mom works with said that winters rn't that bad out there cuz there are at least 2 major roads near the place but I alrdy know that when it gets rly windy out i am leaving extra early if i get the job.

2. racbgar

woke up to one of my dad's co-workers calling to see where dad is freaking out cuz no one is around. (he is the shipping guy and dad was going to help him load), found out we had a wind storm last night and knocked out our satilite and the darn this is still not working found out it is possible some branches in the way but i can't reach them, found out my sunglass clip-ons are bend so my right lenses r touching and it isn't good. i am afraid my right lens on my regular glasses r going to get scratched hopefully dad could fix them. the lady that interviewed me said that they had some more interviews this week and will b calling me back for a 2nd interview.

3. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Great so far.

4. Dran0n

Dran0n junk male

News Credits:
    Yesterday was pretty good. Brought ROTF Prime to school, racked up compliments and comments on the My Little Pony button, small amount of homework. Got home, bought a shit-ton of soda, then I went to play with friends. The Del Taco almost killed me, but hell. Today has been good so far... I haven't even gotten out of bed yet! Hehe!

5. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator

News Credits:
    I just did the morning workout session with Grandmaster Ji Han Jae who is credited as one of the founders of the martial art Hapkido. I've been training in Hapkido for about 15 years or so, so to get to work with a living legend like that is pretty neat.

6. racbgar

just got a job interview today at 4 and got our satilite fixed and hopefully for the last time. it was the receiver, apparently with Dish Network (our satilite provider) has the smart card built into the reciever box. and they old box was glitched telling us that there was something wrong with the smart card and to take it out and put it back in but it was built into the box so we couldn't. this is the 3rd box and hopefully this is the last box we have to replace.

7. The_Black_Sheep

The_Black_Sheep Willyna...

News Credits:
    Um... How was my day yesterday? Weird...

My day was relatively normal until my duty during afternoon tea (I'm a Catholic Primary School Teacher). A Year 5 girl told me that she'd dacked one of her friends. & not just pulled her dress up - but also pulled her undies down as well. I didn't know what to say... but I still spent an hour writing up a student incident report.

After school we finally got that incident sorted out & back in the classroom, I told the other Year 4 teachers what had happened. Somehow the conversation turned into what colour undies us teachers were wearing. I didn't wanna answer that question & Lauren says to me "Guess what colour Leah's undies' are?" & Lauren starts making stripper music... This was getting too weird for me so I said bye & I went home. Yup, that was a weird day...

A bit of background on what Lauren was getting at. Leah & I have had a bit of a "thing" for each other for quite a while now and Lauren being a bit of shit-stirrer & all...

8. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

I spent the first two hours of today keeping my friend company while she finished the entirety of the research paper she had to turn in this morning. After a bit of sleep, I got up, got dressed, and realized I was an hour early for everything. So I just kinda went and sat down somewhere, realizing that I'd dozed off, and hey, I'm a couple of minutes late now. Rush out of the door, manage to get to class with some time to spare. Most of my classes were incredibly dull today, so I guess that was a downside. On the bright side, I didn't really mind because I was tired out of my mind the entire time. Multiple people tried to get me to ask someone to an upcoming dance, I shrugged them all off, and kept it classy. Went home, collapsed on the floor and woke up maybe two hours later, then got started on some homework. Or rather, got started on procrastinating on homework. Other than that, boring day.

9. Shockwave9227

Shockwave9227 A real stand-up guy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Today was just fine except for the fact that I got three days left to create a science project that I haven't started yet.

10. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This reminds me of an anime...

11. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    Got 2 phone calls I could have done without, both were involving friends that need surgery, one for his heart and another for cancer.
    Not taking any more phone calls.

12. jpnx prime

jpnx prime Autobot Liaison

Ebay:
    dude sorry to hear that had one of those days, a few months ago my buddy had a heart attack then the next day his mom had a heart attack as well it ruins your day when you recieve news like that

13. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    Thanks! I guess I should look at it this way...their days were much worse than mine..:( 

14. 13 Primes

13 Primes Well-Known Member

I Had A Good Day I Cleaned My Room today and All My transformer Toys :D 

Oh My Word! Thats awful I'm So Sorry You Had a Bad day :( 
    My Thoughts And Prayers Will be With Them Both,

15. TWINTURBO

TWINTURBO Mandiprime97's badass :)

Work was busy all day yeterday, I have PTO next week so I am looking forward to that.

16. racbgar

got an appointment made for friday for my dentist. my jaw has been hurting me for about a week now so i am going to have that checked out. and just got another interview with Old Navy this time on friday. i am glad to see all those days filling out apps like crazy is finally paying off. for me this is proof that the economy is getting better.

17. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Scored 98 percent on a test that's worth ten percent of my final score. Feels good, man.

18. racbgar

got back from the dentist he said that it was just me clentching my teeth which i am starting to realize i do. (more so driving today cuz of all the stupid road construction) and got a 2nd interview for monday at old Navy. i am so excited hopefully this will mean i will have job soon. also dad is going to get a new car soon they just have to find one. He wants a Nissan Versa Hatchback and the dealer only had the sedan. and just got a call saying that we will b driving it home either monday or tuesday (buh-bye gas hog van and hello Nissan) o and just found out yesturday that we have a goupher digging in out front yard again. anyone know how to keep them away from our house? this is the 3rd one this year and we know where they r coming from but they seem to favor our house than the neighbors.

19. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Eh, kinda crappy. Had to go to Sprint twice to get my phone replaced, then found out the job I was really hoping for went to someone else.

20. Dran0n

Dran0n junk male

News Credits:
    Ouch. Good luck on future job hunts.

Today I just sat on the couch and drank Diet Coke. Not terrible, I suppose...