The Hasbro Pulse New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Razerwire, Oct 21, 2008.

1. FireSkyJet

FireSkyJet Well-Known Member

FWIW, the same thing happened for Ecto-1 for example. They took it off the site shortly after selling out. I inquired about if there would be restock and was told likely they wouldn't if it was removed from the site. Lo and behold, a couple weeks to a month later, it came back up.

And interestingly enough, when he finally shipped, I was able to ascertain that those who pre-ordered in the first listing received their shipment about a month before the second listing did. The second listing shipped well after Gamestop had theirs.

Point is - Lancer could be back. You could wait and see or just pull the trigger where you can find him.

2. Kenchanayoh

Kenchanayoh Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    FedEx Ground is terrible. Still waiting on my Refraktor preorder. If Pulse insists on using this shipping, my $50 will go elsewhere.

3. mcart

mcart I'm not fat, it's Prime Armor

News Credits:
    I have a spare one if you want, just cost + shipping, still MISB. I ordered it on Pulse and then bought it at SDCC, forgot to cancel my order before it shipped, d'oh!

Anybody try for Boba Fett this morning? I got mine yesterday so slept through the bedlam I imagine it was.

4. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

News Credits:
    I managed to nab two but it was close. I'm not sure how long they lasted but someone said 2 minutes again. However, he kept going in and out of stock three times before he was totally removed. It definitely was chaos.

• Like Like x 3
  5. mcart

mcart I'm not fat, it's Prime Armor

News Credits:
    You got him? Awesome!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

News Credits:
    Yup, honestly didn't think I would considering the first day. This one I had a trump card. Not really but I'm sure I shaved 2 to 5 seconds from my time.

7. wirspringen

wirspringen IDW Geewunner

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Just got Nightbird, both shipped and delivered today. Figure looks REALLY good but the hips were ragdoll loose out of the box... must be mold degradation all the way back from Moonracer. Everything else on the figure is stiff, it's just the hips that are floppy... the only part that wasn't remolded for Chromia. Early signs are good from having applied a little floor polish, so be prepared to keep your bottle on standby if you have her on the way. 20190910_181626.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  8. Calabask

Calabask Waspinator Cultist

News Credits:
    Got my Nightbird today, no issues with her. Loving her and want to get some more. But NYCC. <.< Maybe after. >.> No Zetar yet, but I did get my Reflector set too.

9. FireSkyJet

FireSkyJet Well-Known Member

Ooooh trump card. Dooo telllll.

10. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

News Credits:
    Haha, it's not like what you're thinking. There was no strategy, just luck. Basically Boba Fett never left my cart since yesterday so all I had to do was click checkout right when he popped in stock today. Saved myself from having to wait the extra 1 to 3 seconds of adding him and could checkout right away.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Metroplex[IH]

Metroplex[IH] Well-Known Member

Brilliant.

12. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

News Credits:
    Haha! It was the one advantage I had for missing it yesterday. It pretty much ensured I was getting one today as saving a few seconds means you wait in the checkout que for a much shorter period of time.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Let me tell you. Trying to order SDCC exclusives on Hasbro pulse. Worst experience online in my life. I was completely shaking and my heart was pumping really fast. I think I needed to go to the hospital.

In conclusion, this is me after I clicked complete order...

• Like Like x 5
  14. Sixshot666666

Sixshot666666 Ninja Consultant

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You got it?

15. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I felt that way after getting ecto prime, though I thought the experience was overall pretty painless

16. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I'm pretty proud of it. But it was chaotic. After that, I don't know if I will ever make another purchase at Hasbro Pulse.

• Like Like x 2
  17. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    We all get that feeling to various degrees depending on the severity. It's an adrenaline kick. I felt it strong during the Neca turtles drops, but not so much this time because I knew I'd probably not get the Fett given how so many people couldn't get exclusives this year and how so many sold out in seconds-2 minutes on this new site. This new site was AWFUL for trying to get exclusives. At least in the past with HasbroToyShop I had a decent chance as long as I was present during the item's drop time. The only exclusives I can recall not being able to get in the past were Alternators Nemesis Prime (early days website screw-up), Sgt. Slaughter (too many people wanted him), G.I.Joe vs. Transformers exclusives (again, too many people wanted those), and the Indiana Jones last wave set (I think I kinda wavered on that and then it sold out, so, my own damn fault).

18. Wyldmaxx

Wyldmaxx TFW2005 Supporter

That would be awesome. PM with the details.

19. quadropl

quadropl Scientist of Cybertron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Here's a fun thing. If you use a browser with developer tools like Chrome or Firefox, you can easily delete the font-end code that disables the "Add to Cart" button when an item is sold out. Apparently, there's nothing in the back-end code of their site that prevents you from adding sold out items to your cart (it just doesn't let you check out with them), so using this trick, you can add items to your cart, before they're released, even if they're marked as "Out of Stock". :D 

Sure it's really only useful if you know the items will actually come in stock later, like with these exclusives, but especially with items like these, anything that shaves a couple seconds off your checkout time is :thumb 

• Like Like x 2
  20. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Desperate for Lawn League packs

News Credits:
    Wow. Uh.... I'm not sure if that makes me feel secure about shopping with Pulse if you can get around a function like that that easily.