The Hasbro Pulse New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Razerwire, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Agent Prime 2814

Agent Prime 2814 Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    They had discount coupons all the time. Sold at regular retail prices. And always listed the SDCC exclusives a couple weeks after to give those that couldnt go a chance at the items...I got a Throne of Primes last summer. Missed the TCG pack. Didn't want the bee and cassettes. Year before got the black gold skater Prime.

• Like Like x 1
  2. fla_Omega_Supreme

fla_Omega_Supreme Last line of Defense

News Credits:
    Mines not cancelled, they just upped the price on the site under my order. I still have a confirmation email at 10.96, and an order on the site for 20.96. Emailed for clarification on which price will be charged (we'll see if I keep it), will probably buy from BBTS ($4 flat shipping and no tax), if hasbro doesn't honor their own mistake. I'll gladly let BBTS have the MSRP markup instead of giving it directly to Hasbro.

• Like Like x 1
  3. RodimusRex

RodimusRex Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Probably the occasional 25% sale if it’s like HTS. But HTS didn’t have an annual paid membership.

I’d expect some good deals but I doubt Hasbro will push those until you have people forking over money for memberships. Right now, they’re trying to get us to place orders at all. When they start charging $50 for membership, I imagine they’ll do a few big coupons to convince people to spend $50.

4. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Some other time..

News Credits:
    I’m hoping that ontop of coupons, maybe we can get some Pulse Premium exclusives? I know that probably sounds horrible to some people, but I’ll gladly take a subscription service with retail priced figures if it means we can get more figures at all.

• Like Like x 2
  5. mtblanks

mtblanks Champion of the sun

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I'm curious to see what happens with shipping. Free shipping is available now, but priority shipping for a single deluxe currently costs $19.99, which seems outrageous, and that's the least expensive option.

HTS always had reasonable shipping costs with super-fast processing.

6. Agent Prime 2814

Facebook:
    It does seem like when Hasbro reacquired the licensing from the collectors club they originally mentioned something about a Subscription Service similar with exclusives...so maybe this is what the pulse premium is. *crosses fingers*

• Like Like x 1
  7. RodimusRex

RodimusRex Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My guess is that we’ll at minimum see more event and store exclusives like Ectotron sold there in decent quantities, probably bigger quantities than HTS got. Hasbro has extra incentive to do a separate NYCC or E3 exclusive if it gets people to pay $50 a year and $10 over normal retail for that size class of figure.

Most of what we had on HTS was a limited run of event overstock after an event.

With preorders months out now, they could theoretically guarantee Pulse Premium members access to things by an order cutoff by upping the production run.

• Like Like x 1
  8. xueyue2

xueyue2 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Mine are not cancelled as well, but I'm not going to write an email to remind Hasbro adjust the price or cancel the item.

9. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow! Was hearing rumblings of cancellations and checked myself. My order was cancelled with no notification and the charge is just totally removed from my credit card (not even a credit cancel out, the line is just totally gone).

Not a great start. I guess I'm expected to order something else to be enrolled in premium?

10. waflhaus91

waflhaus91 Co-wisest person at TFW, as proclaimed by barry.

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Tumblr:
    Mine are still up as well.

Also they didn't charge you up front. They put a hold on the funds in your account for the order amount which was just temporary. They released the hold on my account after a day and my order is still active.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Agent Prime 2814

Facebook:
    Mine is still up. My credit hold from my bank had been released and credited back. From my understanding all orders at that price will be honored. Someone else complained about a cancellation and it was not actually cancelled but separated into subgroups.

• Like Like x 1
  12. worldsgreatest

worldsgreatest Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My bad. If it is indeed a 'hold' and not a charge then they sound probably change the language here because it wasn't clear to me (as I've never experienced an 'authorization' on a pre-order before):

Why am I charged before my order has shipped?

Unless your order includes a crowdfunded or pre-order product, your form of payment will be charged as soon as your order is accepted and processed. If you place an order for a pre-order product, your form of payment will be authorized and collected once the item is ready to ship. If you place an order for a crowdfunded product, your form of payment will be authorized and collected once the sign-up period has expired and the project is backed.

-----------

I'll move any further posts to the Pulse thread. Sorry for cluttering things up.

13. BWfan86

BWfan86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They had really great deals on a regular basis a few years ago (as well as preorders and good prices), but they have really tapered off since then. The only time I have see good deals in the recent past is around the holidays.

14. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How many people are getting orders canceled vs just clicking the email link instead and seeing it just SAY canceled because they split the orders into A, B, C, etc?

• Like Like x 2
  15. SeiberBirdR

SeiberBirdR Birbicon, Metal-Head

News Credits:
    If you haven't created an account yet and these were pre-order items, do so with the same email you used when checking out. It appears all orders were broken up into individual orders, cancelling that first combined one. You can only see the broken up orders if logged in to your account. If these were pre-orders they didn't do a refund, they did a hold which disappears after a few days. You will be charged when they ship.

• Like Like x 2
  16. RetrogradeMercury

RetrogradeMercury Well-Known Member

Great, after logging in and viewing my orders it seems my initial cancelled order was just broken into separate ones! Hopefully this is the case for everyone else whose orders are reading as cancelled.

17. EdibLemur

EdibLemur Member

Everyone that thinks their orders have been cancelled should be doing this. If you don’t have an account and you’re accessing your order from the confirmation email, it may show cancelled. It’s a flawed system on Hasbros end but just because your CC no longer shows the charge AND/OR the email link shows cancelled does not mean the order is cancelled. Create/log in to your account and it will show you what is going on.

18. thatonefoo

thatonefoo Decepticon

News Credits:
    My order says cancelled and restocked. Oh well, I'll order something in stock like Studio Sideswipe and call it a day.

19. worldsgreatest

worldsgreatest Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The thing is I don't even SEE an order any more. I'm not sure if its because I pre-ordered so much after that and they simply don't have a next page page function or what, but I only see orders from 2/16 and nothing from 2/14 (despite having confirmation previously).

• Like Like x 2
  20. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm really glad I didn't go down this rabbit hole. =/

• Like Like x 1