The Hasbro Pulse New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Razerwire, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Slugslinger81

Slugslinger81 Well-Known Member

Has anyone received notification that their item(s) have shipped yet?

2. TransfanG1

TransfanG1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Some people GOT their stuff already... I'm still staring at "not shipped" however...

3. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

According to them, my item was suppose to ship yesterday. Last I checked, it's still listed as not shipped.

4. Mega Convoy

Mega Convoy Well-Known Member

Didn't know about the visor thing. That makes it even more a definite! I confess I haven't done much overseas ordering. What are the best places nowadays other than HLJ (which is good but the only one I've really had experience). Given all the other stuff I'm buying this year I might go ahead and wait a bit (at least for the initial markdown you mentioned). Might get the rest of the TT combiner sets then too. Have you heard if they have a window flap, or collector friendly...or is it like the old school boxes you have to tear apart?

5. Slugslinger81

Slugslinger81 Well-Known Member

same here, I've called to twice to confirm/lift any holds...I hate this part

6. matrixprime

matrixprime Just a guy who likes toys

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Well called hasbrotoyshop. The released the one order that was on hold but then told me it was 1 per account so they cancelled my second order. I'll create a new account later and buy a second set I guess.

7. Ektris

Ektris Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anybody order just a Stormtrooper and have it ship yet? Usually the holds are placed on the really expensive orders, but that's all I have in mine so don't see why anything would be delaying it. There's a pending charge on my card too.

8. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nope...was told the same, I hope it ships today, at least I think it's being delivered by FedEx as well, also may require signature on some of the items...

AE was the cheapest but sold out now...Superion does have the window flap but it's in plane mode and not in combined mode which deterred me from buying the set, Menasor may be the same too. I do love the window flaps :) 

9. Ragnar

Ragnar Fun with G1

Ebay:
    I have the TT UW-01 Superion set and can confirm that the entire front of the box is a window flap. It appears to hold via magnet rather than velcro. The inside contents are displayed in vehicle mode in a clear plastic tray that looks easy to remove and re-assemble if desired (I haven't opened mine yet - I'm waiting to get another display shelf/case first). I would assume the TT UW Devastator would be packaged in similar fashion, but perhaps in a larger box.

10. Mega Convoy

That's awesome news thanks! Do you have any pics or dimensions? Would like to know just how large is the box. Not being in robot mode, I would think it wouldn't be THAT big. I wonder if they'll cheap out and use the same art for G2.

11. SunSwipe5

Good gravy,uggghh. HTS hasn't even processed my paypal payment yet. That's why my order has not shipped.

12. AzT

AzT Moderator News Staff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yes :) 

13. Fort_Fett

Fort_Fett iRkeN iNvaDR

I bought in on a group purchase of TT Devy. Came out to about $170 each shipped..Though we have to wait until December. Seeing the SDCC still in stock is tempting though. Stupid bling bling.

14. engledogg

engledogg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So...one of my orders shipped out yesterday (Class of '85 Kreons), and despite me living in the same state as where it is being shipped from, my delivery estimate is Tuesday of next week...what the heck?

And to top it off, the other order with Devastator and the Combiner Hunters hasn't shipped yet. I called HTS the day I ordered it (7/28) to release any hold that was placed on it and was told that it would be heading to the warehouse, with the initial shipping estimate of 7/29 being accurate.

So, I called today as the 29th has passed and was informed that Devastator is now a pre-order, despite it being "in-stock" when I ordered (I got through very early, as well), and the order will ship in six days.

I don't really mean to complain as I'm glad that I was able to get through and get what I wanted, and I don't mind the Tuesday delivery despite me living a few hours away from their shipping center, but waiting on Devastator and the Combiner Hunters for six days sort of bugs me.

Yeah, I know...first world problems.

MIKE
    engledogg

15. OCProwl

OCProwl Autobot Dad

News Credits:
    Got my shipment notification today. KREO Class of 85, KREO GI Joe, and Combiner Hunters all in the shipment.

16. SunSwipe5

Just sent HTS an email concerning my order. There has been no movement of any kind on it, not even payment processing.

17. VSpec

VSpec TF Forza Painter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Anyone have a discount code I can use?

18. Ektris

Ektris Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just called too. First time I ever have ha. Was supposed to ship out yesterday, so figured why not. Without even saying the words myself, the first thing the person I spoke to said about it was that "it's not on hold." Heh... yeah they definitely know what we're calling about.

Supposedly in packaging right now and should ship tomorrow. So long as it's still coming to me, good enough for me.

19. Kenucme

Kenucme Yes, I'd get that one too

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Mike,

The only thing different I can see with your order is that you got the Combiner Hunters set. Otherwise I'm sure your order was in well before mine. Doesn't make sense to me that your SDCC Devastator turned into a "pre-order" when mine has already shipped.

20. Mega Convoy

So anyone have the CS Joe set from the show and opened? Heard the silver paint was extremely sensitive and will rub off easily. For $130 it better not! I wonder if a clear coat would help and yet not crap it up. Anyone know? Also how much of it is already put together out of box or is it spru-kit like vintage?

I realize this is better asked to the Joe fans, but there is a lot of crossover and most of those forums aren't exactly jumping right now. Or filled with polls you have to wade through to get any practical info....