The Hasbro Pulse New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Razerwire, Oct 21, 2008.

1. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    well, i'd just get Off Road since it's a unique mold with the correct color palette rather than double down on a mold i already ordered, but that's just me.

2. spinrut

spinrut Well-Known Member

I already placed an order for all the wave 2 Menasor limbs. Yeah the color palette thing is the major reason I'm hesitant to double up on a limb. It's not like Superion where there's a sore thumb sticking out vs the rest of the limbs. At least with Menasor, everyone stayed a wheeled vehicle

forgot to mention earlier, got my g1 and armada megs the other day. HTS shipping has been surprisingly decent. Only armada megs was dinged up, but these arent destined to be MISB.

aside from how awesome both the megs are, I do have one complaint. With their proportions being identical, why does Armada Megatron's head look to be about half the size of G1 Megatron's head. Standing alone it looks fine, but next to G1 it looks really off

3. HereticalHeresy

HereticalHeresy Decepticon

News Credits:
    Gah, Megatron really needs to get back in stock before the deal ends.... :cry 

4. g1_fanatic

g1_fanatic Well-Known Member

Question: Did anyone get their Blackjack delivered by FedEx freight? I'm baffled that such a small package was delivered by FedEx freight truck. When the FedEx guy delivered the package to me, he was also baffled as to why HTS would use freight delivery for such a small package. Did they think it was going to be an actual car that was going to be delivered or a life-size Transformer? ;) 

5. AzT

AzT Moderator News Staff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I noticed that too. Deleted = the ROM Mighty Muggs figure, which had been red oos for quite some time anyway; curious as to why it hadn't been deleted much earlier.

G1 Megs out for delivery today, HTS and the many eyes of this board for the win (and my pal, who missed the short window when it reappeared; this one's for him). :) 

Edit: Yes indeed, it is the G1 Megs as ordered - and packed extremely well, to boot. Nice.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  6. Pikachu_King

Pikachu_King Well-Known Member

Hopefully they sent you the right Megs (wasn't there someone earlier in the thread who accidentally had Armada sent to him?)

7. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Some FedEx places will dump it off on the local USPS and some don't all the HTS orders are sent FedEx.

I don't know why he was surprised we used to mail small packages at my work all the time through FedEx.

8. iacon45

iacon45 Missing: One Custom Title

News Credits:
    I got the correct Megatron from HTS, but I admit the thought of getting the wrong one was in the back of mind.

Also just got my Marvel 3.75" Big Time Spidey in. It was sent in a box big enough for a CW deluxe and 2 legends and instead of packing material, they taped the figure to the bottom of the box.

9. GR1ML0CK

GR1ML0CK Dinobot Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Just caved in an ordered alpha bravo. Couldn't bear the thought of waiting for a possible slingshot and buying ab later at a higher price. Now only if Megatron wouLD show up

10. Pete Rock Remix

Pete Rock Remix Well-Known Member

Anyone know when the family2015 code expires?

Nvm read it one page back.

Nothing to see here.

11. spinrut

spinrut Well-Known Member

glad I asked for 2nd opinions.

I went back and looked at dead end's description and he's currently a ferrari. wildrider is supposed to be a ferrari. I think I'm going to just double up on dead end and call it a day. Probably grab nemesis prime to jam into Menasor's chest.

I was leaning Breakdown since the general shape of the cars (lambo and the old school ferrari) looked closer in style than the current Dead End.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I was also peaking a M3 Intimidator images and the legs (Wildrider and Breakdown) look to be really similar.
    Look at the legs on M3, at quick glance they look really similar:
    [​IMG]

Then look at Wildrider/Breakdown in bot mode, they look remarkably similar:
    [​IMG]

12. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    g1_fanatic was talking about FedEx's big rig carrier, as in semi-truck. Both FedEx and UPS have this service as well. So yes, very unusual and not very cheap.

13. harveydent

harveydent Unknown Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    My $20 Jetfire arrived earlier today. He was packed perfectly, no problems at all.

He was talking about FedEx freight, not regular FedEx. As in, the service you use when you want a piano or an actual car shipped.

14. NeilJam

NeilJam Resident Audiophile

News Credits:

I was going to order Brainstorm with some Marvel figures the other day, but he was out of stock. Might have to place another order just for him since I like the Headmasters gimmick. I wonder if there is any chance they will do more HM (or TM & PM) characters later.

15. GR1ML0CK

GR1ML0CK Dinobot Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Get brainstorm. Hes awesome! I hope they do more headmasters.

16. Sarge133

Sarge133 Grimlock Nut

Ebay:
    Same here, at $20 Jetfire is great and the chrome hasn't bothered me yet. But if it does, at the price i got him for, im not worried about painting up the cannons.

17. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ah ok, I guess they didn't have a normal truck available.

I used to ship industrial playground equipment, but it was downtown maybe that thing couldn't fit there.

18. thunder117

thunder117 Magna Defender

Ebay:
    When and how did you get Jetfire?

I got mine off of HTS eBay on the 13th, took them until the 16th nearly midnight for them to drop it off onto Fedex, and it says estimated arrival date on the 24th.

I know Jetfire was $22.50, and I really shouldn't be complaining, but that is some seriously slow shipping.

19. harveydent

harveydent Unknown Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Yup, that same ebay sale, I got one as soon as slideshot posted it in the deals thread. According to my ebay history, I bought it Mar 13. I'm not sure when HTS actually shipped it out though, as ebay tracking is horrible and only shows when my local PO got it (yesterday).

20. giga-galvatron

giga-galvatron Decepticon S.T.A.G ******