The Hasbro Pulse New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Razerwire, Oct 21, 2008.

1. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    At this point I'm assuming they got absolutely hammered by the sale. I know a buddy and I went in together on an order and he got one of the items just showed up randomly with no tracking info.

Hopefully they're just playing catch up.

2. JS_Prime

JS_Prime Active Lurker

News Credits:
    Well it took 11 days, but my power days sale order is finally getting shipped out! And all at once, no less :D 

• Like Like x 2
  3. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got my two Black Zaraks last Thursday from the sale.

Speaking of sales, am I a hopeless romantic to suggest that Hasbro might see how much they sell with those discounts and realize they would sell a lot more if prices were lower?

Haha, okay I'm probably just drunk.

• Like Like x 4
  4. OptimusTarzan

OptimusTarzan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wishful thinking. They did this to clear out warehouse space. Probably to make room for new stuff coming in. Like any company, they'd probably sell for the highest price possible, maximizing profits.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Add me to the list of people who got a Loki they didn't order. I didn't realize people were talking about the female comic book Loki. I was assuming it was male Loki.

I'm not entirely sure what figure this was shipped in place of as Hasbro has stopped emailing me when figures ship, and their shipment status isn't reflecting on my account history. I assume it's in place of the Deep Cover I ordered in my third shipment, since that's been the common mistake people have been seeing. But Deep Cover is the only figure in that shipment that I haven't received, so it should show closed if it's him. But none of my other unreceived figures are showing they have been sent either (and 2 figures that I DID receive are also showing they havent' shipped yet) so who the hell knows. I guess I'll wait for everything to come in and then contact Pulse.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh I know, hence the "drunk" part. But there is something to be said for selling 100 of something for $10 profit each vs selling 300 of something for $6 profit each.

• Like Like x 3
  7. G.B. Blackrock

G.B. Blackrock Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    I didn't wait. I contacted them within minutes of getting the shipment. No response yet. But I have no interest whatsoever in Marvel figures. I want something to be done about it, even if all that can be done is a refund.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Brogey

Brogey Well-Known Member

I called them as soon as I recieved my Loki and then switched to email to send them pictures.

9. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, my only issue is I am not totally sure it’s for Deep Cover yet, as the account page just isn’t showing me anything is shipping any more. I will wait for everything to arrive when I know the full extent of the issue.

10. Dafydd Tegan

Dafydd Tegan Well-Known Member

For those with order issues like the Deep Cover thing, have you given the online chat option a try? I have noticed it's a bit more helpful than their other contact methods.

Also the rest of my order shipped Thursday. It has yet to actually leave Georgia. Accepted by FedEx Thursday afternoon and has travelled to several GA facilities and that's it. They gave delivery as tomorrow. Probably not gonna make it.

11. G.B. Blackrock

News Credits:
    I may do just that. I kind of resent not having a response to e-mail, but sometimes you just have to go with what works.

12. Galaxius84

Galaxius84 Cyber key powered collector

News Credits:
    Still no movement on my two Black Zaraks from sale

• Like Like x 1
  13. Brogey

Brogey Well-Known Member

They can tell you what's it for when you give them the order number.

14. G.B. Blackrock

News Credits:
    Well, I don't know if I hit the wrong thing, but what I thought was going to be on an online chat turned out just to be an online automated system. At least they auto-responded with a ticket number this time (and also a "please don't open additional tickets for this request. We're overwhelmed"-type message. I'm not terribly sympathetic at present).

• Like Like x 1
  15. Notomus

Notomus I demand Studio Series DOTM Devcon

News Credits:
    DAY ELEVEN, GIVE IT UP FOR DAY ELEVEN OF ME STUFF NOT SHIPPING
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
  16. StarMaverick

StarMaverick Nemesis Command Upgrader

News Credits:
    And it's BBTS for the win!!! With the early morning delivery! And it's looking like Tfsource will be coming in second thanks to a shipping notice! And still no movement from Pulse!:rolleyes: 

• Like Like x 1
  17. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    That's concerning that it's Sylvie that's shipping to people on accident because I actually ordered a Sylvie as part of the sale. I'm going to be pretty pissed off if by the time they get to my order they send me something different because they've sent other people Sylvie in lieu of what they actually ordered. Of course, if I end up getting Deep Cover shipped to me (those Deep Covers they sold have to be going somewhere right?) that would be fucking hilarious... and not in a good way either. Like, I completely understand getting behind due to the sale but sending something different than what was actually ordered is a whole different can of worms that just screams incompetence somewhere in the system.

18. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    Got Turtler and Gulf for like $70 after shipping courtesy of that 40% off sale.

If Kraken, Overbite and Lobclaw don't restock at Pulse in the next 12 months then I'll just sell these 2 to someone for what I paid for them.

I still have all the God Neptune set anyway.

19. SeiberBirdR

SeiberBirdR Birbicon, Metal-Head

News Credits:
    Chances are, a case of Loki (Sylvie) was accidentally slapped with a Deep Cover case label. It probably happened in the warehouse using whatever stock tracking labels they use. I've seen the same thing happen at Amazon and Walmart in recent years. Less likely is mislabeling happened after packaging from manufacturing.

While it would be obvious to us, such mistakes are not likely to be caught by a warehouse worker doing everything by labels/scans.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    I think it's the Retro card comic Lady Loki shipping on accident, not MCU Sylvie

• Like Like x 4