The Hasbro Pulse New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Razerwire, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Optimalprimal

Optimalprimal Diecast construction. It's a lost art.

Lift ticket is here!

• Like Like x 2
  2. michaelbird

michaelbird Well-Known Member

Same. We've seen the free shipping goalpost moved/eliminated, I don't think it's a stretch to assume that the vendors are being asked for cheaper shipping solutions. Every corporation is pushing costs to add to their bottom line revenue. If they'll do it to us, they'll do it to each other. FedEx and UPS go asking for more from Pulse, so Pulse says, "Why don't you take your time with the packages and charge us what you used to?" If they raise the price for Pulse Premium, I'm out. I'm a dedicated customer. Trust me -- I've been fleeced enough.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ED 209

ED 209 Well-Known Member

Does hasbro pulse have a better, faster way to contact customer support than their email? It’s been a week and I haven’t heard back from them about a shipment that’s gone missing or was never sent or in limbo.

4. Sunbow Prime

Sunbow Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    same here recently

The Hasbro to courier time is more than the courier to me time.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Aigis

Aigis Anti Shadow Weapon TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Core Shockwave randomly showed up today, I never even got a tracking number and had no idea it was coming today.

• Like Like x 1
  6. spikebuster

spikebuster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have yet to get the email about Soundwave and I ordered the day it went up.

7. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

Lift Ticket has landed.
    20220211_203022.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  8. Jmaster99

Jmaster99 Well-Known Member

Love the new feature that lets you check your orders by name to make sure all soundwave orders are cancelled for me

• Like Like x 4
  9. Optimalprimal

Optimalprimal Diecast construction. It's a lost art.

Sooo, Lift Ticket. I really like Washington Commanders fan Hoist, don't get me wrong, but, really, no personality or bio for the character. Disappointed.
    (I'm aware he's based on a Diaclone mech, but not in my house. :p  )
    So I'm officially just stealing GI Joe Lift Ticket's bio and making him a medevac.

Seriously, can't wait for Legacy to bring back the tech specs. :) 

• Like Like x 2
  10. volatus

volatus Autopilot

They really did level up the order history page. It's not perfect, but it's usable!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Agent Prime 2814

Agent Prime 2814 Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Yeah I went by preorder and cancelled a ton of stuff because I wasn't sure if I could manage it all with things dropping early.

12. Toddimus Primal

Toddimus Primal Active Member

Got the Behold, Galvatron pack in the mail Wednesday and I have two Dirges and no Starscream, Magnus or Soundwave.

Did anyone get two Starscreams and no Dirges? Global team only offered a refund.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2022
  13. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

News Credits:
    So remember when my SG Jetfire got lost in the mail and Pulse said they'd send another? There was some surprise that they still had any after they sold out. Well... turns out they didn't have any. I just got a refund. Really wish I just reordered it when it was in stock but I didn't want to end up with an extra. Good news is I don't have an extra.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Fiction Bot

Fiction Bot Well-Known Member

Just got a refund notice for the Jetfire that I ordered with the restock on 1/21. I should have known something was up when it didn't ship with the rest of my order (which have been shipped but still haven't arrived).

Sucks. Really wanted the figure but I have zero interest in paying scalper prices. 1st world problems I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

News Credits:
    Hmm. Sounds like an entire shipment was cancelled then. Anyone else get theirs cancelled?

16. ezim93

ezim93 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hoping this means the rest of the studio series stuff will arrive early too

17. volatus

volatus Autopilot

Lit Ticket came in today, intact and looking good. More of a dark red than I expected, but it fits.

LifTi_01.jpg

LifTi_02.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  18. fanbase0000

fanbase0000 Well-Known Member

I live in south Atlanta and usually when the package ships out from the GA warehouse I get the next day. However, a couple times the package was shipped out early in the morning and I’ve gotten it later that evening, which is cool.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jmaster99

Jmaster99 Well-Known Member

Blaster is smooth, like no issues on mine and just a joy. Eject isn't the greatest and I worry about the life of it, but it isn't a negative on Blaster so not that bad

20. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If you go to order something and check out their shipping options, they even tell you to pick the tier *above* Surepost/SmartPost to use the free shipping and it should be going some equivalent of Ground. I'd be complaining. I know they're not Amazon (and I say this because I know someone will come along and point that out, needlessly) but even Amazon's Prime shipping can be done in 1-5 days (depending on where the item is coming from) and Pulse can't be saving *that* much on going with Surepost/SmartPost over Ground/Home Delivery.

And I agree, this isn't what we've paid for. And they're not even adhering to their own offerings on the shipping. If the price of Premium goes up, it better include better shipping. If I have to wait 7-10 days to get my item from them, there's almost zero point for me to go with them at this point outside of exclusives and early bird and those are not living up to the promise beyond a certain point.

EDIT: Anyone else notice their orders for Bumblebee movie Deluxes and SS86 Perceptor now say "Item Shipping Soon"? I just noticed that when I logged in a moment ago. They still say April, but this is the middle of February, so I'd assume they're getting them in if it's saying that. Huh. It'll be weird to see them actually beat others to the punch when it's not an exclusive. I'm not holding my breath, but I'll be pleasantly surprised.

EDIT 2: Hasbro Pulse Premium Terms
    This really sucks... (I'll embolden the points that bother me. I didn't know they'd be changing this...)

Point 1: Uhh... Free shipping was included before. My Victory Saber says $0.00 on the shipping line. They better grandfather that in.

Point 2: I'm assuming they mean you can't request them to go back and refund you the shipping charges once you become a member (which is insane to even have to explain to anyone), but in the off chance they actually mean that any order made before this change in their service is no longer valid, I can foresee a lot of angry people when the shipping cost comes due out of nowhere. (Again, this is up in the air, but it's worth hashing out.)

Point 3: A.) I didn't know you could combine orders after the fact. (They certainly don't with their one per parcel shipping... *roll eyes*) B.) Changing speed? ...that's a given. C.) Changing my address and preferences might affect my status eligibility? Are you effin' kidding me?

I don't know if they'll actually enforce any of this but it's something to keep an eye on. I don't like the idea that changing some preferences might cause them to change your Premium status. WTF am I paying you $50.00 for, then? And that HasLab thing just grinds my gears.

Looks like Premium was abused far too often, ladies and gents.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2022