The Hasbro Pulse New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Razerwire, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Racer_J

Racer_J Permanently logged out . . .

I'm not sure. I think part of the draw with the MB version was it went OoP (out of print) and nostalgia kicked in combined with limited supply (either no one wanting to get rid of it or there not being any to get rid of). I don't think anyone really thought there would be a time and place where you can't get it anymore since a lot of board games get made for forever and a day and D&D never went anywhere. IIRC correctly, it was pretty expensive when it first came out, like around a $50 - $60+ MSRP price point which was easily video game territory. In the process of trying to find the MSRP (which I didn't) I stumbled across pictures of the Advanced HeroQuest miniatures which I had completely forgotten about and a video game which I didn't even know about.

I wanted the MB version back in the day (and received it as a gift) mostly for the miniatures because, they looked neat and I had been eyeing some others (as well as ink & paint) at a local video game rental store (It was like $4 and you kept it for a week back when Blockbuster was crazy expensive for a few days) that also board games. No one would ever play it with me (tons of eye-rolls) so, I'm not sure what the gameplay is like. However, it clearly has a massive following and/or interest since the Haslab campaign was fully funded ($1,000,000.00, yes 1 million dollars) 30 minutes before the first 24 hour period had past.

It's honestly pretty wild that they included the stretch goals that weren't officially met (1 extra Gargoyle and the 1 "The Crypt of Perpetual Darkness Quest Book by Joe Manganiello" with "Venim" dragon miniature and Game Tiles) in the Mythic Tier.

2. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Glad you guys are finally getting Selects Galvatron. I’ve had mine from TCP for a while now, and I like him so much I have two more copies on the way. Now if only toyhax would get a set made for him since I refuse to use hasbro’s shitty stickers.

• Like Like x 5
  3. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Received an email that SS86 Sweep is imminent.

• Like Like x 4
  4. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Got the notification too.

5. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    And charged for GS Galvatron too, should arrive in time for my birthday!

6. 80sforged

80sforged Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Now let's see if the 'Sweeps actually ship on the 25th. Sharkticons took a while.

Edit: Oh wait, it will be after the 25th. The 25th is Thanksgiving... D'OH!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
  7. volatus

volatus Cat Herder

GS Galvatron stock quantity has gone up by 4 since my post earlier, haha.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

Does Pulse tend to do BF deals? My premium expired and I want to reup but I’d like to have something to order

9. SoundwaveSuperior

SoundwaveSuperior "The Scourge of the Sky" (She/They)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Tumblr:
    The first year they did something like 10% off sitewide for everyone, 20% off sitewide for Premium members, which was nice b/c the ER pre-orders had just gone up. I believe since then they've done something similar but with the discount limited to very few items.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

I actually found two in the local Wal-Mart saturday and canceled my orders. Was shocked! lol

• Like Like x 2
  11. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 In-Stock

News Credits:
    Hope pre-orders for Generations Selects Clampdown, G.I. Joe Classified Alley Viper and B.A.T., Legacy Blaster with Eject go live before the end of 2021!

I know this is a Hasbro Pulse thread, but if you have Shattered Glass mania like me and missed out, Entertainment Earth got a re-stock of the Shattered Glass Optimus Prime and Ratchet 2-pack today for $54.99 and free shipping! (set has been sold out everywhere and eBay sellers seemingly want like ~$120 for the set). There's also a $15 off $99 promo code available: 2103212, expires 2/28/22 can be used on multiple orders.

How many in-stock? I don't know! :p 
    Transformers Generations Selects Shattered Glass Optimus Prime and Ratchet 2-Pack - Exclusive

Tentatively, Shattered Glass Starscream December 1, and Dark Skyfire January 4 still... personally wouldn't mind if they get bumped to an earlier date!

727 pre-order spots:
    Transformers Generations Shattered Glass Collection Starscream & IDW’s – Hasbro Pulse

236 pre-order spots:
    Transformers Generations Shattered Glass Collection Jetfire & IDW’s Sh – Hasbro Pulse

1014 in-stock:
    Transformers Generations Shattered Glass Collection Blurr & IDW’s Shat – Hasbro Pulse

1860 in-stock:
    Transformers Generations Shattered Glass Collection Autobot Goldbug & – Hasbro Pulse

Sold out, but I'm sure he will be on a "Back-in-stock-Fridays" ticket at some point:
    Transformers Generations Shattered Glass Collection Megatron & IDW’s S – Hasbro Pulse

• Like Like x 3
  12. volatus

volatus Cat Herder

THANK YOU! I don't keep up with EE but I've been looking for this set, you're a life saver.

Here's a tidbit you may enjoy: You can use the Promo Code "ANIMIA" to get 10% off your order.

• Like Like x 3
  13. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 In-Stock

News Credits:
    :eek: 

Man, thank you!

I just chatted with EE and they were able to add Animia for 10% to the order I had already placed.

Makes it even more awesome! :thumb 

• Like Like x 2
  14. therealsharky

therealsharky Well-Known Member

Yeah, if I can save $5, why not. I tried to get the Customer Service rep to apply the coupon code to my order, but he said I needed to cancel and re-order. He was able to cancel it on the spot for me, so I immediately re-ordered it. I guess it worked out the same. Not sure why he didn't just apply the discount.

• Like Like x 2
  15. WinstoBot

WinstoBot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Question for non-membership customers:

I have a few preorders that have a total that surpassed $50 and qualified for free shipping, but what would happen if I cancel one of the items before they are in stock? If my total from that order drops below $50, will a delivery charge be added to my items when they ship out?

16. volatus

volatus Cat Herder

No. But they may or may not fart in your box before sealing it up.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Agent Prime 2814

Agent Prime 2814 Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Somewhere it was said blaster, pipes, slammer, alley viper and the bat would not be up on pulse for preorder. And word was they were not going to be put on pulse at all. And some worried with last line syndrome a lot of retailers wouldn't get these and go straight to jumbled discounters.

18. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Hopefully they do put up in-stock orders though when Wave 5 arrives. And hopefully it's before January, because I'm not driving around in holiday traffic and winter weather to wrap up my want list!

• Like Like x 2
  19. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    You're referring to this:
    Kingdom Wave 5 in 2022, Voyager Blaster, and TF Team Roundtable Recap - Transformers News - TFW2005

Kingdom Voyager Blaster Revealed, Wave 5 Releasing in 2022, and TF Team Q&A

Pipes, Slammer, and Blaster will eventually get to the B&M stores. More than likely available at online resellers.

The Alley Viper and B.A.T. ones were discussed during the Hasbro 1027 Event.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Agent Prime 2814

Agent Prime 2814 Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    That's my goal if I have to pay upcharge to get at etailers vs driving all over stupid holiday shopping I will. But I feel like it's gonna be ratbat frenzy set all over again. And battlemaster rung where it shows up maybe 1 time and gone for good until someone finds at Ross or ollies.