The Hasbro Pulse New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Razerwire, Oct 21, 2008.

1. OCDChad

OCDChad Sunbow Productions

News Credits:
    This to me is the superior system: under promise, over deliver.

versus say BBTS's bullshit where they just keep changing the ETA to the next month

• Like Like x 3
  2. volatus

volatus .

Yeah. Plus if you don't use any form of credit you won't have good credit score. However, I've carried a car note for 4 or 5 years without missing a payment so last time I checked I had a very high credit rating. It's safer given my personality if I stay away from the slippery slope of credit.

You know by now that BBTS has no way of influencing when their deliveries arrive--that's entirely in the hands of the manufacturers and shipping entities--and that all of this is just the ongoing COVID logistics nightmare, so why keep acting like it's some kind of misbehavior on BBTS's part? Don't you think they want to receive and sell the items you ordered? I don't get it, you're a smart fellow so why keep taking this outlook.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Racer_J

Racer_J Permanently logged out . . .

Everyone was pushing back a month at a time though, it wasn't just BBTS. Entertainment Earth has been the only one that's changed that (very recently) and it was just on the Refraktor Reconnaissance 3 pack AFAIK.

Ideally, everyone should have a constant mix of revolving credit (credit cards, you don't want more than a couple unless you have several other types of credit) and some type of interest based loan (personal/vehicle/etc.) Please do not take take out a loan without having a 50% down-payment (25% at minimum) unless there is an emergency (I know that level of money is astronomical but, everyone loves to sell loans to people that can't afford them and that's why payday lenders are as vile as they are with the interest rates).

Revolving credit doesn't need to be a traditional credit card, a secured/prepaid card card (where the account holder sets the credit limit with a deposit amount that they decide) will do the same thing but, the balance needs to be payed in full before the interest starts (e.g. pay off the balance in full before the due date) and stay under 30% of the credit limit just like they would with a traditional credit card (just make purchases every month that don't break the 30% cap and pay the balance in full every month before the due date). Don't allow the balance (nor the minimum amount due) on a secured/prepaid credit card to be payed from the security deposit because, that's the same thing as not paying a bill on time. I know that all of that sounds counterintuitive since the credit card company wants to make money off the interest but, those are the rules that need to be followed if the goal is to establish/build/maintain a credit score.

I don't recall what the "rules" are for interest based loans when it comes to payments because, I am not about that life at all. I do know that it's not required to spend the money when it comes to something like a personal loan so, someone can pay that loan back with the actual loan and they will only be out of pocket for the interest (it's best to do this when eligible for low interest rates so that a lot of money isn't being spent to establish/build credit).

For anyone wondering why there is a need for a constant mix of credit, everything, absolutely everything including accounts in good standing, will eventually fall off of a credit report. Once that happens and/or a certain amount of time lapses between being paid off and falling off, credit applications will start to throw up flags about too few accounts as well as the credit file being too new.

For anyone wondering why there is a need for credit at all, you're going to need it for something at some point even if you have Scrooge McDuck money. It's not uncommon (or at least it wasn't) for credit checks to be run with background checks for employment, even though it's invasive AF to run a credit check and it has absolutely no bearing on what type of employee the prospective job candidate will be since there tons of fantastic people with terrible credit and there are an equal amount of terrible people with fantastic credit. Credit history has been mandatory in our society for decades now even if you're not actively using it (e.g. you can't even prove your identity to create an online account at the IRS without having a valid credit card and/or an active loan).

Back on topic, I can't believe that I ever turned my nose up at the Siege Soundwave mold. It works vastly better for Soundblaster but, the upper torso isn't dummy thicc like a lot of pictures make it look. Mr. T would 100% pity me for skipping Siege Soundwave but, I'm fairly certain it's getting a repack in Legacy wave 1. Honestly I wouldn't mind seeing Kingdom Blaster as a Soundwave repaint with a head swap but, there's no way there isn't going to be a Twincast redeco/retool

Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  4. volatus

volatus .

We are getting off topic but this is one I can speak to. They run a credit check because it can give them an early warning of red flags, as people with bad credit are thought to be more likely to steal or otherwise thought of as potentially unstable; will this employee have stable housing or will they randomly stop showing up to work because debts collapsed their life? Are they going to try to swindle or embezzle to cover their money problems? I agree that it's invasive but an employer is always taking a big risk each time they hire someone, and especially for a smaller business where someone is risking their own money and fortune to become an employer, I can sometimes understand the desire to investigate a prospective employee's drug use, criminal history, military service, credit, and whatever other information you can reasonably access. Even though it makes me feel personally gross as well.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dachande

Dachande Janitor. Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Not killing or editing posts here, but this isn't the place to discuss the it's and out's of credit.
    Please keep it on topic.

• Like Like x 15
  6. OCDChad

OCDChad Sunbow Productions

News Credits:
    Then make the pre-order estimates 2023 or something and stop giving me hope every month.

7. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Weird that the GA warehouse is using both Fedex and UPS, got 2 SG Megatrons coming via Fedex and my Cobra Island Cobra Trooper from the recent restock just shipped with UPS

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kazimir

Kazimir Well-Known Member

Last week a U-Haul truck pulled up to my house...and a UPS driver got out and delivered packages to my neighbor from the back of the U-Haul. Seems UPS is short on trucks *and* drivers! :D 

• Like Like x 1
  9. SeiberBirdR

SeiberBirdR Sapienbot

News Credits:
    I've seen this a few times with various shipping companies. It is usually vans instead of trucks, but trucks make sense. I've seen Home Depot vans used before, but UHaul is what I've mostly noticed. It tends to happen when there is big growth and there just isn't enough vehicles in the company's fleet. Or some issue causing a repair backlog. From what I've heard UPS is seeing a big surge as FedEx is losing business, plus the the backlog trying to ship out as much as possible. UPS invested heavily into electric trucks but the supply chain issues are hitting those worse than ICE trucks. They aren't receiving as many trucks as they wanted the past two years and trying to buy extra ICE isn't feasible in the short term since they already invested otherwise and they would be at the back of line for ICE anyway. So rentals it is!

• Like Like x 2
  10. lil society vert

lil society vert luv is rage 2/chainsaw man supremacist

MY SG MEGATRON SHIPPED
    629A0F83-9A22-4974-8C5E-D523FB768496.jpeg
    via fedex
    50D10D06-46AC-411F-8613-620E595F4D22.png

• Like Like x 7
  11. volatus

volatus .

Likewise, my 2 SG Megatrons shipped out about 20 minutes ago.

• Like Like x 1
  12. SG_DJ_Vaporwave

SG_DJ_Vaporwave SG Radio - Beats to Transform / Rise Up To

Was hoping more would come in stock today. Guess I’ll just wait and see if someone sells theirs.

13. daimchoc

daimchoc TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Old):
    Pulsecon 2021 Zartan just arrived. :) 

Cobra Trooper on the way. No updates yet for SG Megatron.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Dachande

Dachande Janitor. Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    My Zartan arrived today as well, but I also got a notice that SG Megatron shipped.

• Like Like x 1
  15. volatus

volatus .

I note that the available quantity has increased from 70 to 73. Keep an eye on that listing, there's a very high chance of them making those available when they finish shipping the current round of sold ones. I was expecting they'd do that today, as well. But they are still shipping out the ones from the previous sale and probably don't want to put more dirty dishes in the sink until they catch up. :) 

Stock updates:
    Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Lift-Ticket – Hasbro Pulse
    upload_2021-11-5_10-3-44.png
    2231 sold out of 2790 available

Transformers MDLX Optimus Prime By Threezero – Hasbro Pulse
    upload_2021-11-5_10-4-26.png
    211 sold out of 50,000 - order closes 12\9\2021

Transformers Generations Legacy Voyager Prime Universe Bulkhead – Hasbro Pulse
    upload_2021-11-5_10-7-10.png
    2240 sold out of 2790 available

Transformers Generations Legacy Deluxe Prime Universe Arcee – Hasbro Pulse
    upload_2021-11-5_10-7-43.png
    1741 sold out of 1860 available

Transformers Generations Legacy Series Leader G2 Universe Laser Optimu – Hasbro Pulse
    upload_2021-11-5_10-8-14.png
    2279 sold out of 2790 available

Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe WFC-K31 Sha – Hasbro Pulse
    upload_2021-11-5_10-9-48.png
    910 In Stock

Transformers Studio Series 76 Voyager Transformers: Bumblebee Thrust – Hasbro Pulse
    upload_2021-11-5_10-10-36.png
    490 In Stock

Transformers Studio Series 75 Deluxe Class Transformers: Revenge of th – Hasbro Pulse
    upload_2021-11-5_10-11-16.png
    907 In Stock

Transformers Studio Series 74 Deluxe Class Transformers: Revenge of th – Hasbro Pulse
    upload_2021-11-5_10-11-42.png
    1088 In Stock

Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Voyager The Transformers: The Movie W – Hasbro Pulse
    upload_2021-11-5_10-12-21.png
    245 In Stock

Transformers Studio Series 86-07 Leader The Transformers: The Movie Di – Hasbro Pulse
    upload_2021-11-5_10-12-50.png
    48 In Stock

Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Battle Across Time – Hasbro Pulse
    upload_2021-11-5_10-13-19.png
    3 In Stock

Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Titan WFC-K30 Auto – Hasbro Pulse
    upload_2021-11-5_10-15-17.png
    215 In Stock

Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Voyager WFC-K27 Rh – Hasbro Pulse
    upload_2021-11-5_10-15-56.png
    1047 In Stock

Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe WFC-K26 Aut – Hasbro Pulse
    upload_2021-11-5_10-16-51.png
    639 In Stock

Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe WFC-K23 Pre – Hasbro Pulse
    upload_2021-11-5_10-17-2.png
    365 In Stock

Transformers Generations Selects Voyager WFC-GS24 Ramjet – Hasbro Pulse
    upload_2021-11-5_10-17-11.png
    512 In Stock

Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Leader WFC-K11 Opt – Hasbro Pulse
    upload_2021-11-5_10-17-21.png
    691 In Stock

• Like Like x 7
  16. daimchoc

daimchoc TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Old):
    Nice. Just got the SG Megatron shipping notice as well. :) 

• Like Like x 2
  17. pegasusprime

pegasusprime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    guys any news on tigatron restock??

18. volatus

volatus .

Well, the previous sold round of pre-orders has not arrived and shipped yet. I also haven't seen Tigatron or his wave mate Kingdom Starscream at any local retailers yet.

upload_2021-11-5_12-3-22.png

The Pulse website shows that 383 out of 400 preorders are sold, meaning 17 or more have been cancelled so far (as all 400 sold out when it was first made available). At some point, history suggests they will manually trigger those 17 (and perhaps more) to be available for sale. But it doesn't happen automatically and there's absolutely no way to predict when they'll do it. So your only bet is to keep a tab open for him and refresh it like a madman every day.

Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Voyager WFC-K35 Ti – Hasbro Pulse

19. Racer_J

Racer_J Permanently logged out . . .

My Selects Transmutate, Wingfinger, and Decepticons Forever Ravage arrived today. Wingfinger had a single air pack (whatever it's Wingfinger) but, the box with Selects Transmutate an d Decepticons Forever Ravage had all the air packs. I wish they had been on all four sides of the product but, Selects Trasnsmutate was in the bottom left corner and the bottom of Decepticons Forever Ravage was against it (so only one side wasn't protected. Shoutout to the GA warehouse for proper packing. Decepticons Forever Ravage's box is so nice (there is a slight crease in the upper right front corner because the plastic packer doesn't extend all the way to the right) that I almost don't want to open it but, everything must be freed from it's prison and I need to check for defects.

• Like Like x 2
  20. scifi1972

scifi1972 Well-Known Member

SG Megatron finally shipped this morning. Yay!! But.....Waspinator & Shadow Panther, which I was charged for the same day, still haven't.