The Hasbro Pulse New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Razerwire, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Racer_J

Racer_J Permanently logged out . . .

Pulse's order fulfillment system makes zero sense even when pre-orders aren't involved. I placed an order (2 items, both listed as in stock) on 10.29.2021 and, none of it has shipped. I placed another order (2 different items, different than the first order, both listed as in stock) on 10.30.2021 and, one of those items (Soundblaster) has shipped. I really can't see it being an availability thing since one of the items in the first order is Selects Transmutate and one of the items in the second order is Wingfinger.

For clarity, I expected a delay due to the influx of Pulsecon orders in addition to normal orders but, I didn't expect a partial shipment of an order that was placed a day later than another order was and for nothing else to ship.

Their logistics system feels like it must be an absolute nightmare to work with if it's this visibly chaotic on the consumer's end.

2. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The orders could be coming from different warehouses. I know that sometimes I'll get stuff from GA and sometimes from PA

• Like Like x 1
  3. Racer_J

Racer_J Permanently logged out . . .

Time will tell, Soundblaster is coming from PA. The last time I had a split shipment (single order, 3 different items, all listed as in stock), there was a 4 day delay between the shipment posting from PA and the shipment posting from GA.

4. John TL

John TL Well-Known Member

Yeah mine wasn’t a preorder. So I’m hoping for an email soon.

5. John TL

I wonder why the CS person said that? That would be great if it ships when it’s available since mine wasn’t a preorder.

6. John TL

Good thoughts there. I did get charged on Oct. 22nd, but no movement which is why I did an inquiry. So hopefully the charge won’t get reversed, and I will get a shipping notice soon.

7. daimchoc

daimchoc TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Old):
    What did you order? It'll depend on the fulfillment center and your location. Some come from Atlanta, others from Pennsylvania, and Texas. Also, it's only the 2nd of November, with just the Holiday weekend. Give it a few more days.

8. Astrotrain52

Astrotrain52 Former Green Kool-aider

News Credits:
    Nope. Charged 10/28. Checked again just a few minutes ago: nothing. No shipping notification email. No update on the order confirmation on Hasbro Pulse's website.

FWIW, I was also charged for my 6 Sharkticon/Gnaw preorders as well. None of those has shipped either. Any idea on what's happening?

• Like Like x 1
  9. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm guessing they're just that backed up, really. Pulse Con seems to hit them harder than any other time of year... (I've had better turnaround time at Christmas!)

I'm certain we'll get our stuff, it's just a matter of waiting much longer than expected.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Astrotrain52

News Credits:
    PulseCon is well over a week old at this point. I’m shocked that the backlog is this bad, pre-Black Friday

11. Fenrys

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Pulsecon and Fan Fest are the two worst times to order from them for sure

12. Op Minor

Op Minor Well-Known Member

My Zartan just shipped this morning as well (premium and part of the original group of orders; also, looks like shipped from their Atlanta GA warehouse via UPS). Looking forward to this guy

• Like Like x 1
  13. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ask Fenrys... He reminded me that he and others waited a MONTH for their in-stock Pit of Judgment to ship. I'm betting that's what's happening here.

Indeed. Add the pandemic on top of it and it's a recipe for disaster.

The one I purchased shipped yesterday but didn't leave Atlanta until this morning. (Still promises delivery tomorrow. I'll be impressed if they pull it off...) Every order I've had over the past few months has all been from Atlanta. I'm guessing they've either fully shifted away from PA, or are working on it. I'm guessing they moved to a different location due to manpower and proximity to a coastal port. (Although, Atlanta is not only land-locked but way north of the Gulf Coast, so I'm guessing just manpower.) I'll miss the PA shipments, they were next day, all the time. It was awesome.

Maybe HTS on eBay still ships out of there...

• Like Like x 2
  14. SG_DJ_Vaporwave

SG_DJ_Vaporwave SG Radio - Beats to Transform / Rise Up To

My Ravage and SG Goldbug shipped yesterday.

15. mcart

mcart I'm not fat, it's Prime Armor

News Credits:
    Zartan has shipped for me. As has my second Ravage I ordered to see if I could get an order in faster than their checks. Turns out I can :D 

Will be going to a fellow collector who was going to buy it anyway, he's just going to benefit from my free shipping :) 

16. Fenrys

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm honestly surprised my Ravage exclusive shipped as fast as it did because I was expecting another month long wait haha, but I've still got 3 orders from around Pulsecon that I'm waiting on (G2 Megatron, shipped, SG Megatron, paid but not shipped and a Cobra Trooper, paid but not shipped)

17. Op Minor

Op Minor Well-Known Member

Those next day PA shipments were glory days indeed. Thankfully they’ve been using UPS for a lot of shipments lately, which has been the best so far

18. Astrotrain52

News Credits:
    I'm going to give Pulse until Wednesday evening. Come Thursday morning, if I don't have a shipping notification in my inbox, they're getting a call/email. A month? That is utterly unacceptable without announcement/personal apology.

In the end, if these are Pennsylvania shipments, I'll have these in a blink of an eye. Crossing my fingers it's not...Georgia...

19. volatus

volatus .

• Like Like x 2
  20. Dinocon93

Dinocon93 Dinobot Warrior

Yay more Marvel and SW pandering! Gotta get that Disney check!