The Hasbro Pulse New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Razerwire, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Super4Ever

Super4Ever Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not a huge amount, understandable. It just seems very odd that they’re suddenly getting strict on retail items.

Again, in favor of limits but a reasonable amount.

EDIT: Quoted you before the edit, sorry. Yeah I know there’s production issues, but we’ve been living in that world for over a year now, the lag in production due to Covid and economic issues certainly has hit waves earlier than this one. To be fair that’s an assumption on my part but I’m very confident that other waves being produced during the Covid era took hits.

2. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos New Holder of the Matrix of Leakership

News Credits:
    Because there are massive disturbing issues that are limiting EVERYTHING. So preventing people from scalping and buying multiples so they can have "One displayed, one in box, one to store!" is the perfect way to ensure that the most amount of customers get this item. 99.99% of buyers getting multiples are scalpers. Period.

Because I could easily claim "There are fifty fans at my house, all named eBay. I'd like to buy as many as I want"

If you are so desperate...bbts still has him. Order there

• Like Like x 9
  3. R3M1NGT0N

R3M1NGT0N Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As others have suggested, we could possibly be looking at another Titans Return situation where the last few figures were pretty hard to come by due to poor distribution. Hopefully that won’t be the case , but it’s a possibility that need to be considered.

• Like Like x 2
  4. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):

If I understand it correctly, Amazon is supposed to have these first (Tigatron, Shadow Panther, and Waspinator), and likely why Pulse only has a few allocated. Likely a timed exclusive type of thing.

5. Super4Ever

News Credits:
    You’re just proving my point. Obviously someone looking for 50 has other motives. I’m look for 2, from the manufacturers retail front, for me and my four year old. You’re comparing apples and oranges.

That’s a different story but one that should be more transparent, and would explain why this wave is being treated differently.

6. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    You might be thinking of the Golden disk subline, wave 4 is mass release, all retailers "should" have them, there is no timed exclusive window.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mr. Chaos

News Credits:
    No I am not. Because there is zero proof that you are doing that. Unless I missed the box to check on pulse for " I am buying for me and a kid"

Let's us basic math and logic. There were 900 for pre-order. Hasbro can make 900 fans happy or only 450 just so a very small minority can purchase for two different people.

Try looking outside yourself and at the wider picture.

• Like Like x 5
  8. OptimusTarzan

OptimusTarzan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There are 50 ships docked off of California with 10,000 shipping containers each, because they can't unload. This wasn't the case last year. Demand dropped last year so orders scaled back, dock workers, truckers got laid off. This year, demand has been picking up so more orders, but now there's not enuff dock workers or truck drivers, so the ships just sit and wait up to 1 month to unload their shipments. This is for everything made in Asia, not just Transformers. Try ordering some furniture and see.

I think the limit is fair and never understood why 1 person would need multiples of 1 figure, unless you're a MISB + 1 opened collector or gonna flip them on ebay. If this is a concern for you, have your spouse open another Pulse account.

I myself have preorderd these at multiple stores and will cancel the others once I receive them from where ever ships 1st.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Super4Ever

News Credits:
    You don’t see the difference between 2 and 50? Strange. I’ve also posted multiple times about my son collecting Kingdom figures, so no other motives here. You’re picking a fight with me over something and giving terrible examples so if you’re quite finished so am I.

10. GreenRogue

GreenRogue Well-Known Member

And there’s the heads up Wave 4 preorder email…just a day late haha

• Like Like x 4
  11. Mr. Chaos

News Credits:
    No, you are having utterly narrow tunnel vision about your situation so that you can't see the big picture. And taking an extreme metaphor to try and create a "aha, gotcha!" Moment.

Hasbro pulse does not know when you order that you are part of the .01% buying for two people. They just know there are very limited quantities and to maximize customer satisfactory limited the figures to one

• Like Like x 2
  12. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Non-limited? They only got 400 Tigatrons. And he sold out before you even knew he was there. Imagine how much faster he'd have sold out if there WEREN'T limits! To put the 400 Tigatrons in Perspective, Pulse is STILL sitting on 600 of the $275 Studio Series Devastators a year later. And yet they only got 400 $32 Tigatrons. That's limited. Now it SHOULDN'T be limited of course, he's a wide retail release, but there are just certain realities right now, and Hasbro knew they had a limited quantity, so they set up the item limit. But you can but multiple SS Devastators if you want.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Super4Ever

News Credits:
    And you really think that each of those 900 are going to 900 people? People obviously make secondary accounts like others are telling me to do here. I’d rather just do the transparent thing and order from 1 account.

To be clear, when I say limited vs not I mean regular retail vs not regular retail. If we couldn’t see stock amounts on the site and did not have that background information it would certainly seem strange.

14. Mr. Chaos

News Credits:
    What's funnier is everything going up save tigertron is now flooding stores. I've seen in two days 20 panthers and 8 waspinators

• Like Like x 3
  15. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I understand that it's frustrating not being able to order the figure that you're looking for, no matter which store you're going through.
    It was also compounded by the fact that some folks who didn't get to order are Hasbro Pulse members.
    I also understand that no official notifications went out, but to be fair, people here and on social media have posted about it.
    There are other options available through other online outlets. Let's just try to be patient.

EDIT: We now also have listings on Target for Tigatron, Waspinator, and Shadow Panther, albeit, not live yet. Ongoing Target DPCI log and new/restocked/shipped/preorder thread

Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Super4Ever

News Credits:

Thank you for the helpful information.

17. TheAmazingBrave

TheAmazingBrave 吾輩は猫である!!!

If Target will mail me my damn red card I'll be happy to get Tigatron and Road Rage from them. I called them about not getting it in the mail and they said a new one would be mailed in 7 days. That was two weeks ago.

18. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyone having trouble getting on Hasbro pulse?

19. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    I'm not having any trouble

20. Agent Prime 2814

Agent Prime 2814 Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Running a little slow but it's working.