The Hasbro Pulse New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Razerwire, Oct 21, 2008.

1. John TL

John TL Well-Known Member

I got my DNA Kits for Scorponoks before getting Skorponoks, go figure. Haha.

• Like Like x 1
  2. RKStrikerJK5

RKStrikerJK5 number one Bangles fan on the boards

News Credits:
    Has anyone's Galvatron shipped out, yet? Mine's still paid but unfulfilled. Which actually makes it sound like he's at a job he doesn't like. :p 

• Like Like x 4
  3. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's a $53 Mirage and a free Grimlock. Any discussion about whether or not this is the best Mirage should take his $53 price into consideration. ;) 

• Like Like x 2
  4. ophyjgjhnfn

ophyjgjhnfn Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Mine just left the building this morning!

5. volatus

volatus Cat Herder

They shipped out my Kingdom Tracks this morning. Here's hoping this is from a hypothetical second batch that corrects some of the issues experienced with the earlier ones! But there have been a fair number of good suggestions on how to correct his issues, so I'm not too worried either way.

They also shipped out the item I have been asking them for 8 days to refund. My Megatron Spoiler Pack that charged on August 14th as an In Stock item and had still not shipped out 2 weeks later. I have been in contact with Pulse CS at least 5 times about this item, at first trying to figure out when it was going to ship out, and later, just requesting a refund as I'd already obtained one from Walmart.com by that time. They are experiencing some serious organizational troubles with communication between customer service and their warehouse. While every one of their CS reps was polite and appeared to handle their part of the issue correctly each time, somehow over the course of 3.5 weeks they just couldn't provide me with results.

Yesterday I contacted them saying I suspected that they were delaying my refund in hopes that the item would ship out before they processed it. I explained that I did not want that, and that I would return the item if they shipped it to me, as their policy says I can return an unopened item for a refund, and that they should save us both time and money and just refund it now. They assured me they were handling it. Finally, this morning, I woke up and saw the ship notification for the item. I contacted them again and expressed that their organization appears to be dysfunctional and I am disappointed it turned out this way even after a rep had told me the previous day that they were on top of it.

This, finally, was enough to get them to process my refund; as they explained, "a refund without return as a one-time courtesy" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:  as if this is anyone's fault except theirs. They say they are going to attempt to stop processing of the shipment. But who knows how that plays out on their end, are they even capable of doing that? My refund appears to be going through.

So I'm left wondering, if they had this ability all along, why did it take more than 25 days to resolve the issue? Now, I will need to watch and see if the item ends up shipping to me after all. If it does, are they expecting me to pay return shipping to send it back to them? Do I keep it? I'd rather not have any of that on my mind. They could have saved me and themselves time, money, and hassles if they just processed my refund as soon as I asked them to, which it is now apparent they always had the power to do. Apparently you only get results when you stop being polite, that's a shameful dynamic.

• Like Like x 4
  6. RKStrikerJK5

RKStrikerJK5 number one Bangles fan on the boards

News Credits:
    And I just got an email saying mine shipped. :D 

7. OptimusTarzan

OptimusTarzan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They could have refunded you all along. They were probably holding onto your payment waiting on new stock to ship to you. CS is probably aware of their logistic issues but has no say so and cannot change anything as it's beyond their control, like how most big companies are as is the one I work for. Only thing they can do is inform their management, which also has no power but can only inform upper management, which 99.9% of time, won't do jack shit. All CS can do is be polite, understanding, and apologize. They probably refunded you and let you keep it to prevent further bitching and squash the situation.

If I were you, I'd let it go and make sure the refund went thru, then return it to walmart. Then you'll have free transformers. Profit. Next time, after 1 contact with no result, just ask your credit card to do a charge back.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  8. AzT

AzT Moderator News Staff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  9. volatus

volatus Cat Herder

• Like Like x 2
  10. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos New Holder of the Matrix of Leakership

News Credits:
    Galvatron has shipped for me. Fingers crossed that he has the right shoulders.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Racer_J

Racer_J Permanently logged out . . .

They wanted to purge the issue out of the system and that was the easiest way to do so. Comps like that are built into the P&L (profit & loss) of every company. "One-time courtesies are rarely if ever one time, it's a feel good pitch just like "valued customer" and numerous other phrases are.

It depends on what they mean by stop processing. Ages 3+ & Up or the USPS was able to cancel a shipping label on an order and create a new one (I'm still not sure what happened) when it was on the way to a USPS facility but, that was an order that Age's 3+ & Up's CS team manually placed because I wanted insurance since it was 01 Studio Cell and the upgraded wings. No one ever contacted me about the label change and, I didn't inquire because my order had the new tracking number when I checked it to see if I needed to contact CS.

The USPS has the option of stopping/holding/returning a package but, that's only if Package Intercept is available for that piece of mail. It's not a works on everything situation like MYUPS does for UPS.

That's exactly how I feel about Samsung that charged me and never shipped and insisted they couldn't do a refund nor cancel because it was in fulfillment then suddenly gained the ability to cancel after my financial institution refunded the money via a chargeback/dispute and started the investigation. It's also how I fell about The Pokemon Company for taking about the same time to process a return I did and they only refunded a few weeks after a chargeback/dispute to my financial institution gave me my money back (at this point I've gotten the money twice and, I don't know how that's going to resolve).

At the beginning of your post, you said that they said they were doing "a refund without return as a one-time courtesy". If that's the case, they aren't expecting you to do anything. They might reach out if it ships but, they will probably say to just keep it free of charge (Amazon, Target, etc. will do this if you received something extra and possibly on exchanges/refunds). What they aren't going to do is create a new CS issue nor drag this one back up by asking that you pay for return shipping. The worst case scenario is going to be they will email you a shipping label and ask you to arrange a free carrier pickup or they will ask you when is an appropriate time for one and arrange it themselves or they will ask you to remove the old labels then apply the new labels and then drop it in the appropriate carrier drop box. I highly doubt that they will contact you about this matter again though beyond an email if they can't stop the shipment telling you to keep it, dispose of it, give it away, or donate it.

• Like Like x 2
  12. ex dtw2003

ex dtw2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There are people who don’t want this mold? (Obviously assuming they do want a G1 Prime or just a great Prime in general.)

• Like Like x 1
  13. volatus

volatus Cat Herder

Some folks don't like his hips\pelvis or legs for various reasons, I think.

• Like Like x 1
  14. BlackHawkOmega

BlackHawkOmega Just trying my best.

News Credits:
    I'm personally okay with the Siege Optimus myself

• Like Like x 1
  15. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Same, although i did pickup an er op just for the trailer to give to siege op.

16. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Jmaster99

Jmaster99 Well-Known Member

I just bought an optimus in 2019 for 30 dollars. Fuck if I spend 50 on another one so soon in the same aesthetic

• Like Like x 1
  18. ex dtw2003

ex dtw2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I get that. I do. I was kinda salty about it myself.

It’s just that ER Prime “fixes” everything that bugged me about Siege Prime. He’s simply a great figure. (Imho).

I personally consider him essential. ER Megs? No, any of the WfC variants are OK with me (obviously with a preference though). But ER Prime is different in my book.

And I’ll confess if the modded him slightly with better legs, gave him a much better trailer and sold him at Commander price, I’d prolly cave all over again.

• Like Like x 3
  19. quantumhawk

quantumhawk Retired Allspark Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    On another note, if someone could contact HasbroPulse and ask them to ship my Gnaw figure out, that would just be peachy.

20. 80sforged

80sforged Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just got charged for the Ark on Pulse. Hopefully this getting paid for is what is keeping Galvy and Tracks from shipping.