The Hasbro Pulse New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Razerwire, Oct 21, 2008.

1. John TL

John TL Well-Known Member

The merc symbol and less battle damage to the front although small changes is definitely a welcome change. I wish Double Dealer had the merc symbol too.

• Like Like x 1
  2. John TL

Oh wow that sucks. Sorry to hear about all the horrible shipping experience. I don’t mind waiting, but it would definitely be great to have at this point. Not a great business practice for sure, but depending on the situation, I’m okay with it; especially when Pulse hasn’t let me down wen it comes to shipping something out even though it takes some time. Jetfire is the perfect example. I jumped into the WFC late (wave 2 of ER), and when a Pulse had Jetfire in stock, and got it although it took like 9 months??? At least I got it for cost. Heck I even got a free return shipping for CW Devastator when I decided not to keep it. But I’ve never had such a horrible experience with fedex. That’s more frustrating, and that’s not Pule’s fault, that’s all on fedex, but I totally get your frustrations.

3. John TL

Everyone’s Soundblaster is shipping and I noticed I got an email from Pulse saying something went wrong with my transaction because the cc I used at the time expired a few weeks ago so I had to enter a new payment. I didn’t expect to wait this long for it to ship so I wasn’t expecting a rejected transaction the second time around, but at least it’s not canceled. The waiting game continues.

4. Agent Prime 2814

Agent Prime 2814 Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Most stuff did drop during the day. But the first runs of thrust and runabout and mando with child all dropped at 4 am est. So how was that fair? Most of their restocks came between 3 and 5am est. They gave a huge middle finger to east coast. So hasbro does 1 at 8am pst so its a tragedy. Just saying nothing in life is perfect. Each retailer has their faults. I was gonna order an infantry and regal cc to jave 1 to open. And i was waiting for 1pm est the new normal for drops and i missed it because it was at 11. Do i like the random drops at whatever time they feel? No. But random drops do stop bot programs from buying all the crap and gives real collectors a better chance to get. Especially with captchas amd limit 1 per.

• Like Like x 1
  5. volatus

volatus Cat Herder

I can't speak to that, as I followed the advice of dozens of other board members and I don't pre-order anything from Target or Wal-mart. I got my Red Wing through BBTS, much later than Red Card people got theirs, but at a very good price I was happy to pay. I see the same shit is going on with T-Wrecks and probably Worlds Collide, too. I'll wait, and if I have a chance to get it through BBTS later, good. Otherwise, it won't be a tragedy if I never get one. :p 

Pulse Premium is for US customers only, so it would make sense if they handle their distribution in a way that's readily accessible to as many Americans in the CONUS as possible. At 8am, a lot of people are getting ready for work, making lunches for kids, still asleep, etc. They had been doing pretty well with timing their morning drops, otherwise. Even 9AM is much more reasonable. This time only majorly sucks because they did it much earlier than usual, no prior warning, extremely highly in-demand items for which they have failed to meet demand several times already.

We may not yet have a handle on what best practices would improve the situation for consumers without benefiting resellers even more. But it's still OK to recognize that we aren't there yet. But your "ohhh the tragedy" post was still fun!

6. Agent Prime 2814

Facebook:
    Yeah. I rarely order from walmart or targey anymore unless i cannot get it at pulse. Walked into a walmart today looking fot 3 shelf mini plastic storage for my pantry. Of course since it was school supply time theu were all sold out and online is double price. But i watched a guy walk out with 8 aew wrestling figures and 5 other figs i couldnt see clearly but looked like star wars amd maybe joes. Probably all core soundwaves. Just looking at the aew i could tell scalper. There are only 4 characters to a wave. While hasbros solution isnt perfect it does cut down on things like i just saw. Its funny with redwing i got it ordered on the initial release and didnt have a redcard. They added that after.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

Soundblaster has arrived!

• Like Like x 5
  8. geekatron prime

geekatron prime The Grammar Police must be on strike.

News Credits:
    Cool. Fedex has mine taking the scenic route, should have it Tuesday.

• Like Like x 1
  9. 80sforged

80sforged Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, the good news, Soundblaster arrived a day early (along with my steelbook of TF: the Movie from Shout Factory). The bad news, Soundblaster's box looked like it was handled by gorillas (the shipper and inside package have a nice ding, but the figure is ok). The only good thing could be, at least it wasn't thrown into an oil drumb to turn into a fire box to go after an Italian plumber.

• Like Like x 2
  10. John TL

I’ve been holding out on buying a WFC Ultra Magnus, but the premium finish version might sway me to finally get one. Unless... there’s a SS86 Magnus potentially coming out?

11. Agent Prime 2814

Facebook:
    I don't think a ss86 would be coming...seems like the ss86 line are just fillers from not having enough waves in WFC...had to break it up across multiple outlets to release all the figures and still didn't have enough options. Which is why skids, blitzwing, and tarantulas are rumored for legacy.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Galaxius84

Galaxius84 Cyber key powered collector

News Credits:
    SS86 Magnus is effectively Kingdom Magnus. From my understanding SS86 was created after Beast Wars pushed some of the G1 characters out of the third WFC line. Original intention for Kingdom seems to have been centered around 86 Movie, and Seasons 3 & 4 of the US show. But at some point they decided to switch to Beast Wars remakes so some figures were pushed out accordingly. Hence why Scourge/Sweeps and Hot Rod landed in SS86 but Galvatron, Cyclonus, and Rodimus Prime landed in Kingdom

• Like Like x 3
  13. RobimusPrime

RobimusPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If it’s Kingdom you’re interested in, use the case SKU 556073487 to check Walmart’s on Brickseek. They’re clearancing them out in my area. Dig that Rome, NY price!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  14. John TL

Premium Finish it is then. I’m digging the grey, and the Kingdom version there’s certain flaws I can’t get past.

15. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I wonder if there's any new reveals for today or even this week.

16. daimchoc

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):

Well, it's Ghost Busters Afterlife...

17. Galaxius84

Galaxius84 Cyber key powered collector

News Credits:
    The new trailer came out today so that’s likely why they revealed Ghostbusters stuff. Though I also don’t know what is left in terms of Selects for TF Tuesday

18. daimchoc

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):

Was hoping for the pre-orders of the new stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  19. jmagnus83

jmagnus83 Well-Known Member

In terms of stuff they would have on Pulse i feel like the only things would be the Nerf gun and the Clue game.

i'm hoping T-Wrecks will pop up on Pulse this week. Don't want to buy it but if he shows up then Road Rage should in the fall. otherwise i'll get a Red Card.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  20. AzT

AzT Moderator News Staff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits: