The Hasbro Pulse New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Razerwire, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Lachoneus

Lachoneus Dinobot

News Credits:
    Is there anything unique about this release of the g1 ravage versus other reissues?

2. volatus

volatus Aristocratic Airborne Decepticon

Hah, that sucks. I got him MISB from another board member for a few bucks over retail+shipping in like April... Pulse has really been a "miss" for me. Despite being the parent company, they have NEVER delivered me a pre-order for a non-exclusive. The items are on Target and Wal-mart shelves for 3 months and Pulse still doesn't fulfill my preorder. It's totally reasonable for me to cancel at that point. The time factor isn't everything, but a 3 month differential is totally unacceptable when I'm buying from the manufacturer's online store! Come on, man!

I'm now experiencing my fourth "bogus tracking number" with my purchase of Scarlet Witch (lovely figure). They give me a tracking number, it has a shipping date, it updates along the way, looks like it's working. It says "out for delivery" on the delivery date, and all that good stuff... then it doesn't show up. Then the tracking number updates and says 'Pending' and shows that the item isn't actually even in my state yet, and it shows up 5-8 days later without the tracking number being updated in the meantime. The FedEx guys throw the package as hard as they can. Absolute garbage shipping fidelity--probably not Hasbro's fault, but as a consumer, why is that my problem? I just want to pay money and receive my item. Shouldn't some Hasbro employee be solving the shipping issues? It's much worse than the "Osseo Black Hole" experienced at BBTS... Because not only is communication atrocious on FedEx's part, but the item is actually delayed by 5-8 days from the estimated delivery date. The Osseo Black Hole seems to accelerate my shipping.

I was hoping it was a fluke, but it seems like this is just something that Hasbro Pulse shipping via FedEx regularly does. Maybe they don't like me? I am sure some of you have gotten better results... right? My shipments are coming through Austell, GA. These are all in cases where I bought a single ~$20 deluxe on my Pulse premium account. Maybe they lie and delay shipping in hopes that you buy something else and they can save money by bundling... Even with a $50 buy-in I'm sure that they are losing money on Pulse premium. But I don't feel bad, it's their fault for not having a "pile of loot" feature. With how fast their shit sells out, I have to hit "PURCHASE NOW" even if I only want 1 item. So send me my fucking deluxe for free, slaves.

3. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos Head of Illuminati Chapter 517

News Credits:
    Not that I've seen and honestly if you told people "you can have agent ravage for 5 bucks cheaper without him" most would be good with that

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hockeymask

Hockeymask Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Trust me, it's not you. It's fed ex. They are atrocious. I've filed at least 5 complaints about packages left under my mailbox in the rain and their near outright refusal to put packages on my front or back porch even though my house is set back about 100 feet from the road and packages under the mailbox often get swiped.

I have even caught them on my security camera throwing boxes at my front porch from the back of the truck and have sent videos showing this.
    9 or so damaged packages later, I simply report the package as damaged or missing every time it's not left on my porch regardless of condition as I've spent countless hours of my life on the phone dealing with this. Fed ex, seems more willing to continue to pay for a replacement then they are to discipline their drivers over this issue.

If my package needs to be signed for...forget it. It isn't being delivered and I need to pick it up. I have them on camera driving by my house, then inputting no one at residence for signature even as I am calling fed ex from my home landline to report it as it's happening.

I've picked up packages at their station crushed flat in person and they refuse to file a claim as I need to go home and report this to the seller so they can file a claim....even though I can file a claim myself if I get it at my residence.

Their newest gimmick. If they have a delivery from Amazon, I'll get a note in my tracking that says "recipient requested new shipping date." This usually happens when they simply don't feel like driving out to my residence that day (I'm off the beaten path) or its something easy to resell like a power tool and it disappears altogether. I will say though, after the forth time it happened, I called Amazon to complain, and now those are the only fed ex packages that arrive on my porch, on time and in perfect condition.

Arrival dates mean nothing to them as I've seen them moved back as many as 12 times in a row. If it's humid or even flurries, forget it.....delivery delayed due to sever weather conditions.

I've had such a horrible time with fed ex, at three different residences, that I quit collecting a line called mythic legions because the makers would not offer a different shipping option for me besides fed ex.

Lol end of rant. Just know that you aren't alone.fed ex is the worst.

• Like Like x 4
  5. geekatron prime

geekatron prime Master of the Kerfuffle

Just got charged for:
    Transformers Takara Tomy Generations Selects TT-GS12 Soundblaster (Hasbro Pulse Exclusive)

• Like Like x 3
  6. Agent Prime 2814

Agent Prime 2814 Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Maybe he will go back up in stock for order today then.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Galaxius84

Galaxius84 Take Flight!

News Credits:
    I have been charged for one of my Soundblasters

8. Calabask

Calabask Waspinator Cultist

News Credits:
    Charged for my sound blaster.

9. Galaxius84

Galaxius84 Take Flight!

News Credits:
    Pulse was being wonky with my card so now I've been charged for both

• Like Like x 1
  10. AzT

AzT Moderator News Staff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  11. SideswipeRight

SideswipeRight Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. BlueAngel_Bolt

BlueAngel_Bolt I'M REALLY FEELING IT

News Credits:
    Just came in to say I was also charged for Soundblaster. Can't wait

• Like Like x 1
  13. volatus

So the put up Back In Stocks for a bunch of GI Joe shit that I really want, at 8AM. My wife let me and the boy sleep in a little bit today. So I wake up and it's all gone, because they randomly upload their shit any time they want, random days of the week, random times, send you the email 5 hours later when everything's gone, etc.

What a fucking shit-show terrible retailer in every possible way. Fuck you, Hasbro!

• Like Like x 3
  14. Evac

Evac decepticons era

News Credits:

if you talking about the 3.75 gi joe line. walmart has still on their site. (better than nothing)

Verify your identity

15. volatus

They still have a couple of those in stock. I was thinking of the redeco'd Cobra Commanders and Major Bludd.

I got Major Bludd already, but this week was a friend's birthday... He really likes the character. I don't want to give him mine, so it would have been cool to get one in this restock, haha. But nope, let's post them earlier than they have ever been posted and fuck over the Pacific time zoners!

16. EKSOBITION

EKSOBITION im a kidult

Finally got charged for Soundblaster last night as well.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mccormicks

Mccormicks This hobby is supposed to be fun, right?!

Soundblaster shipped.

• Like Like x 4
  18. 80sforged

80sforged Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My order too has achieved 'Fulfillment'.

Edit: And coming from PA, so slightly less waiting.

• Like Like x 6
  19. geekatron prime

geekatron prime Master of the Kerfuffle

Mine shipped as well. I'd rather have my stuff shipped from the PA warehouse, they seem to understand how to use a proper shipping box than the GA one.

• Like Like x 6
  20. volatus

My damaged Micromaster packages from HTS on Ebay Hasbro Pulse came thru Georgia, as well as all my delayed and underpackaged orders. The few orders I've had that were smooth also came through Pennsylvania. I had to do some tedious research just now to determine this.

Man, how do I convince them to fulfill my orders from PA? GA is obviously closer to AZ, but the results are night and day. Why is Austell having such heavy issues? What's different about Georgia? It's not politics or demographics. Maybe the humidity makes the workers adopt a "fuck everything" approach to getting through the work day. I can relate. I love my dry weather...

• Like Like x 4