The Hasbro Pulse New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Razerwire, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Deltron Magnus

Deltron Magnus TFW's Prettiest Princess

Well, by the time I saw these were up, Slag was already sold out, and the other SS86 figures went before I could complete the transaction on them. So the only one of these new ones I ended up with was SG Starscream. Which is okay I guess, since I can get the rest elsewhere and I'm REALLY looking forward to SG Starscream. Not because I have any interest in Shattered Glass itself - I just love that mold and those colors on it, and I can repurpose him as another character. It's shame they didn't list enough to give more people a crack at these pre-orders though.

It's cool that they're coming out for those who want them, but as for me I have no interest. I quite happy with the regular ones I have, and even if I didn't have them I'd balk at the price.

• Like Like x 1
  2. SurlyJ

SurlyJ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Whelp missed everything on pulse and I’m pretty sure I’m shadow banned from bbts so I guess I’ wait for restocks on pulse or just get them at target.

3. Galaxius84

Galaxius84 Cyber key powered collector

News Credits:
    I ordered Prime since he’s a true to screen version of the Netflix series instead of the Walmart Netflix Prime we got. I’d have to see the rest of the new paint schemes before I decide on buying any more

• Like Like x 1
  4. Horzzo

Horzzo Well-Known Member

Starscream looks like Skyfire which is neat because they were associates back on Cybertron. I ordered everything!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

So much nicer in here. The FFF thread is open was between Geewoners and Baybies.

Was able to snag everyone but Slag on Pulse, and backed up everyone (including Slag) on Amazon.

None of them have been? Just limited windows for Premium.

Grimlock is (unjustly) more popular than Slag. I don't think he'll sell as well, but once they release the final Dinobot, expect the aftermarket to spike on all the figures.

Give me a premium finish Cyclonus and I won't be able to say no. Sunstreaker too.

• Like Like x 3
  6. quickshift

quickshift Combiner Junkie

wow...20 minutes. Im sure there will be more avai

I like my POTP dinobots, more so with the TCD upgrades kits, but I agree I cant see why we wouldnt get all the dinobots in Studio series. Hasbro might as well be printing money with this team. I was skeptical when it was just Grimlock, but now that Slag is coming....I cant see them not doing the rest of the team

• Like Like x 1
  7. volatus

volatus Cat Herder

What does it mean to be shadow banned from BBTS? You can't see listings? They don't let you place orders?

8. geekatron prime

geekatron prime The Grammar Police must be on strike.

News Credits:
    It happens when you cancel too many orders all the time.

9. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    It isn't a banning, but more like being dropped down on the priority list for order fulfillment.

• Like Like x 3
  10. volatus

volatus Cat Herder

I hope it factors in your total actual shipped sales and not just your absolute number of cancelled preorders. Their staff specifically told me in an email that cancelling preorders before they arrive is not treated as a big deal, or else I would probably not have done it even once, lol. But I've also done a couple thousand in business with them and a couple thousand more on the horizon. I would hate to learn I am being de-prioritized for doing something they gave me permission to do.

11. Dudicus

Dudicus G2 Combiner dudebro

News Credits:
    As a non-premium member, I'm very happy Volcanicus didn't sell out and I was able to pick one up. Threw in a Studio Series Devastator box set too. Gonna be a huge box full of combining goodness!

• Like Like x 2
  12. OptimusTarzan

OptimusTarzan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I might be in the minority but. IMHO potp figures look better although not cartoon accurate, are smaller and combined although not cartoon accurate.

These take up so much space. But if you get 5 wfc dinobots that's 5× 50 = $250. So potps are cheaper in the short run.

• Like Like x 1
  13. SurlyJ

SurlyJ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah I just learned about it and it makes sense since my POs haven’t been filling much. Still waiting on things like Scourge and House of X legends. I have a 10+ year history with them and probably close to 10k in business over that time. But I do cancel pre-orders often, and also cancel in stock stuff semi regularly... like, something comes in stock and I cancel it that same day lol.

14. Calabask

Calabask Waspinator Cultist

News Credits:
    Ordered Screamer, price went up to $38.99. Jesus Christ Hasbro, stop this bullshit.

• Like Like x 2
  15. OptimusTarzan

OptimusTarzan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I ordered 5 mins after it dropped. Paid sane price.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    So did I, but it's showing the higher price in my order breakdown.

• Like Like x 1
  17. SoundwaveSuperior

SoundwaveSuperior "The Scourge of the Sky" (She/They)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Tumblr:
    I think they meant to type "same price." (Funny how one letter completely reverses the meaning of the statement)

• Like Like x 4
  18. deusxanime

deusxanime Well-Known Member

Pulse sold out of what I wanted (Wreck-gar, couple Gnaws, and Slug), so I got them from BBTS instead. A couple dollars more, but not a big deal, they don't seem to mark them up as much as they used to and I've never not gotten something from them, which is more than I can say for Target and Amazon.

BBTS also had listings for the whole wave and just listed part of it as "secret figures". Is there still more stuff to be revealed?

• Like Like x 1
  19. SoundwaveSuperior

SoundwaveSuperior "The Scourge of the Sky" (She/They)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Tumblr:
    There are some new Bayverse figures in this wave that weren't officially revealed today. Leader Grindor, Voyager BB Thrust, Deluxe Jolt, and Deluxe RotF Bumblebee.

• Like Like x 1
  20. volatus

volatus Cat Herder

That's sketchy as all hell. I wonder if mine are intact...

megsIDW.JPG

starsIDW.JPG

So it looks like they left my Megatron alone. As for Starscream, I received my order confirmation from Pulse at 10:10AM PDT and the email shows the 38.99 price as well, so I probably didn't get my order in before they adjusted it. But we're definitely seeing them put the screws on us here, aren't we? These are standard Voyagers with just a few extra pieces, probably 1 sprue mold to make 8 swords for 8 Starscreams and maybe 1 sprue for 3 Megatrons (he has a few larger accessories), plus the repaint.

No problem! That probably means you got mine. I just don't have the correct combination of money and desire to buy this thing. I'm done for a while, need to just focus on enjoying my collection and paying for my existing preorders, lol.

• Like Like x 2