The Hasbro Pulse New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Razerwire, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Who're you calling a geek?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I still haven't gotten notification of my replacement Zetar being sent out yet, so don't feel alone.

2. Warper of Sky

Warper of Sky Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My cassettes have been showing as paid but unfulfilled for a week now and I live in Michigan, so I can't figure out their system. Hopefully they'll be sent out early next week.

3. Foster

Foster Haslab Unicron Backer #10 Veteran

News Credits:
    I got my Cassettes today!

4. Gremnock

Gremnock Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'm in the same boat. Still shows paid and unfulfilled.

5. FireSkyJet

FireSkyJet Well-Known Member

Some members received an email that it will ship for them next week. I didn't, so I called customer service and they confirmed that the order was sent to shipping today. Apparently, a tracking number was created and should ship on Monday. I looked it up on FedEx but the info hasn't been sent to them yet. Anyway, quick update for what it's worth.

• Like Like x 3
  6. deusxanime

deusxanime Well-Known Member

Got my cassettes today too. Have not been happy really with them or the G1 vintage ones from Walmart. They must just have people manually applying the stickers at the factory because they are not well done. Misaligned, creases, bubbles, etc. At least with the Walmart ones I was able to find a bunch and eventually find a pack with decent application, but with these ones from Pulse you are stuck with what you get. Wish they would have just sent a sticker sheet so we can apply them ourselves or had it done by machine so that they would be put on correctly...

7. PurpleStuf

PurpleStuf Pastor of Muppets

For anyone wondering what the difference is between the two releases are......

upload_2019-9-20_23-4-55.png

The Walmart 2 pack re-issue is on the right, and the 3 pack Hasbro exclusive is on the left. The plastic colors appear to be identical. From the front, the only difference I can see is that the Walmart version has silver painted eyes, while the Hasbro exclusive has unpainted eyes and a red dot painted on the forehead instead.

On the back, the differences are more numerous:

upload_2019-9-20_23-10-30.png

Most noticeable is that the Walmart version has a richer, more solid indigo blue on the tape decals, while the Hasbro version's blue on the decal is more of a faded metallic. Mine seems to also have reversed the application on the tape window decal, although I'm not sure if that was intentional. Both product stamps have different print type on each version, and the Hasbro exclusive has one of the codes stamped into the plastic rather than printed. It's hard to tell from the picture, but the Walmart version has a slightly deeper gunmetal color to the diecast feet and elbow rivets. The chrome is also more thickly applied on the Walmart version - too much in my opinion. It makes the accessories super tight when they are put on to the point of damaging the finish. The Hasbro exclusive version's chrome is perfect though - the guns fit on the back securely but not too tight. My copy's head doesn't pop out straight, so he's always got a tilted look of confusion. I'm thinking that's just an issue with the spring inside and not a release wide defect. Hope all this helps!

• Like Like x 12
  8. iacon45

iacon45 Missing: One Custom Title

News Credits:
    Hasbro Pulse is also known to ship items without an immediate email shipping notice until a few days after the fact. Sometimes even on the same day of delivery. That was what happened with my Ecto-Prime order. I had signed up for Fed Ex notifications and I got a notice from them and Pulse didn't e-mail me a shipping notice until 2 HOURS before the actual Fed Ex delivery.

• Like Like x 2
  9. FireSkyJet

FireSkyJet Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. PurpleStuf

PurpleStuf Pastor of Muppets

No problem! Inane details are kinda my thing.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Deltron Magnus

Deltron Magnus Well-Known Member

I didn't receive my notification for the Refraktor pack until days after it arrived. I'm hoping something like this is case with the Zetar they're sending me, because it says unfulfilled but really should have shipped by now.

12. autoclave

autoclave Banned

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Man, now I'm glad I skipped on getting soundwave and the cassettes.

13. mcart

mcart I'm not fat, it's Prime Armor

News Credits:
    Why? Not saying you shouldn't be just wondering what's turned you off them :) 

• Like Like x 1
  14. Warper of Sky

Warper of Sky Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've been signed up with FedEx for many years now and haven't received any notice from them regarding the cassettes being shipped,so I'm just waiting patiently.

15. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    Was surprised the cassettes showed up today, but very disappointed in how damaged the cardbacks are.

Weird right, almost as if they were meant to be one giant set.

Wow, sold out too.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
  16. EjectEjectEject

EjectEjectEject Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I got my shipping notification about a week ago, and FedEx has changed my estimated delivery date 3x so far.

17. autoclave

autoclave Banned

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Crappy chrome scratches, shady stickers misapplied, etc

18. deusxanime

deusxanime Well-Known Member

Yeah I had to look at probably a dozen plus EACH of Soundwave and each of the cassette packs at Walmart before I found OK versions of them. Passable at least. Of course that isn't really an option when you order through Pulse, so no surprise that I ended up with one with messed up stickers and no recourse.

19. Wheeljoker

Wheeljoker Well-Known Member

I completely forgot they were releasing those dino tapes and when I remembered yesterday afternoon, sold out. I see several sets on eBay for $90 a pop.

Hasbro and their crap distribution strikes again. For a set of figures that haven't had a North American release before now,these should have been handled different. Sold out two days after they officially went on sale is ridiculous.

20. Agent Prime 2814

Agent Prime 2814 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    They sold out during their preorder stage. Not during the went on sale. Theyve been sold out for about 2 3 weeks now.

• Like Like x 1