The Harley Quinn show

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by UltraAlanMagnus, Nov 20, 2017.

1. excelhedge

excelhedge Overseer of Weird

News Credits:
    Look I'm glad Kite-man took a stand for himself and called Ivy on her BS, but they did the man dirty this entire series.

• Like Like x 5
  2. RetrogradeMercury

RetrogradeMercury Well-Known Member

This season was great. I’m impressed by how deftly all the storylines moved along. I thought Harley taking down the Injustice League and Batman getting back in fighting shape were gonna be season long arcs, but then we got Harley confronting her feelings for Ivy and Psycho attempting to take over the world.

This show does a great job of taking characters who could otherwise be one-note jokes, like Kite Man or Bane, and giving them some depth and charm.

Hope this show continues because it’s really fun and I’m curious where they could take it next. Harley seems to have moved on from wanting to prove herself as a villain, made amends with The Joker, and finally gets to be with Ivy. Maybe she could take the path towards an anti-hero with some encouragement from Batgirl?

3. prfctcellrulz

prfctcellrulz Pokémon Trainer/WWE Champion

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    And I STILL think he’s a dweeb. :p 

4. rattrap007

rattrap007 one with the Force TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Oh he is..

5. voodazzed

voodazzed Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    So has Harley taken some sort of super soldier formula while I wasn't looking? Girl is dodging bullets matrix style and killing freaking Para Demons with a baseball bat. Her loss to Granny Goodness was as one-sided as it should have been, but I wonder if she still has some residual power from Granny's scepter thingee?

6. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, this ended quite like I expected. Poor Charlie Brown. Guess he is off to lie on top of a doghouse or... whatever he does. I admit I never watched Snoopy much, or what the show was called. :p  Ivy's heart was not really in this marriage for sure.
    I did not expect that all this would be engineered by Two-Face, whom I have written off. He sure can manipulate people. And Gordon really really wanted that key. Funny that his police force was all back, most of whom became gang members just a week ago and robbed him. And hey, Bane survived that fall!
    Hope there is a season 3, curious where they will go from here.
    Nah, like all non-powered villains and heroes, she has this "expert athletics" skill that lets her pull of basically everything. I mean this is the same reason why the Punisher, Prometheus or Hush are still around and can defeat opponents much stronger then them.

Similar to mine, really. And I think the other guy was Samurai and... who else? For sure they have not been around during No Man's Land - nor has the mayor.
    Btw, some pretty obscure villains appeared on the wedding. We had the Human Flame, chest-mounted flamethrowers and all! (He is most famous for killing Martian Manhunter once).
    And damn, Frank ate the Condiment King. Y'd have thunk he had some mustard for this occasion to give him indigestion...

In pre-52 they weren't mindless, there was even one who joined the Secret Six. I always assumed they are related to the bugs of New Genesis, just maybe artificially made more feral. But the whole "mutated dead/living people" thing is purely New 52, first JL: War used it in movies, then the live action Justice League movie.

Indeed, that's the way Darkseid rolls. :D  I just regret we did not have him appear to Psycho by suddenly appearing sitting on his couch. That's DC's special Darkseid couch gag, existed even before the Simpsons. :) 
    Personally as I really got disappointed by CW's DC material, I would prefer they kept the two continuities very separate

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  7. Autoboticon

Autoboticon In like a Bot, out like a Con

The other two were Tommy Tomorrow and Vibe.

8. prfctcellrulz

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
  9. Prime Wylde

Prime Wylde TRANSformer

News Credits:
    Season 1 was good, but season 2 stole my heart! Harley has moved back to the top of my fav list this last year between movies, shows, and comics.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ABrown

ABrown Well-Known Member

11. prfctcellrulz

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:

12. QLRformer