The great things in life/school/work

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slingshot, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Hadlen_Weltall

Hadlen_Weltall The original Mad Genius Gunpla and Cow Master

News Credits:
    He turned 8 YEARS OLD yesterday.

20181216_160527.jpg

My buddy.. only bull in the herd with "FOREVER" Status. Meaning he's never taking a ride on the stockyard truck.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Fallout

Fallout Banned

News Credits:
    what an absolutely big boy. i love him. what's his name?

3. Hadlen_Weltall

News Credits:
    Julius is his given name, but we call him Hungy.
    You see why...
    14 - 4.jpg
    When he was almost four weeks old.

20180701_153522.jpg

About four months ago.

I named him Julius because he was a Twin, his brother's name was Vincent. "As in..?" Yep. Right down to the way both of them were built physically. Hungy got the shoulders and chest. Vinny got the head and gut.

I bottle raised him in the stable, and Vincent was raised by his mother out in the field so it was the contest of Nature Vs Nurture.. I won.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Pudglor Shmormuff

Pudglor Shmormuff Well-Known Member

I get to visit a physical therapy center tomorrow, and have myself completely looked over- which I'm really excited about.

I'm basically a fat fuck, and it's starting to take a toll on my body....that's the truth, I'm not gonna blame anyone or anything else- it's my fault- I've been leading a lifestyle for several years that isn't healthy, I've developed habits that are certainly shortening my life span, and the evidence has started to compound- I've got bad joints, a bad back, my muscles have atrophied, it's affecting my organs, I have fatty liver disease now, I'm not as strong as I should be, I'm not as nimble as I should be, I'm not breathing as well as I should be- I've really done a number on myself, and if I don't do something now: It's just gonna get worse.

The problem right now is that I can't just put on running shoes and go take a mile, or strap on a support belt and go try to lift some ridiculous weight- my body isn't strong enough to do that.

I've been so inactive for so long, that even at 31: I have to ease into it. I have to take it easy, 1 step at a time, and build my way up.

So tomorrow, these physical therapy folks are gonna look me over, see where I'm at, take X-rays, analyze the damage, and see what I have to do to fix it- whether it means adjusting my diet, arranging a custom workout program, etc- things like that.

The good side: I can take this weight off, change my lifestyle, and get healthier.
    The bad side: There's definitely permanent damage in certain places due to being heavy my whole life- like my back: Those discs and nerves are shot, there's nothing I can do about that.

At this point, all I'm really trying to do is not cause further damage to myself than I've already done- and hopefully these physical therapy folks can help me. I'm excited to meet them. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Megatron118

Megatron118 Excelsior! Moderator

News Credits:
    Have you seen Boogie2988’s videos on YouTube? He’s struggled with weight his whole life too, but he got gastric bypass surgery a year ago as a last resort and had to adjust his lifestyle, and he’s doing really well now. I’m by no means saying you need the surgery, but if you just need some inspiration, his videos might help. His transformation from the dietary changes and increased physical activity are incredible. If he can do it, you can too!

6. Fallout

Fallout Banned

News Credits:
    this is the best thing i've ever heard. i love cows, i love arnie and i love danny devito. i have to meet these two.

unless vinnie's gone on to greener pastures or something.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pudglor Shmormuff

Thanks I appreciate the support!

At 300 pounds, I'm the heaviest I've ever been- and you'd be surprised how different it is when you're 200 pounds VS 300 pounds- I didn't think another 100 pounds would effect me that much, but it has.

I'd be happy just to get back to 250- at least.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Hadlen_Weltall

News Credits:
    Vinny's been gone four years now, sold at auction, but I think he left a couple calves behind.

9. JaZzPrImE74

JaZzPrImE74 Sub to my YT Supreme J

News Credits:
    In History, we’ve played Trashketball about 5 times counting today and when i say i am probably the best player my teacher has ever had im not lying :lol 

So heres how the game goes , 2 sides of the classroom, he asks a question, first one to stand up gets to answer, if its right you get to shoot the ball, theres 3 diffrent lines, the first 2 are for points and the 3rd is called the “equalizer” (wipes both points, the team that made it gets 1 point so its 1-0)

So basically , 3/5 times we have played ive had to hit a gamewinner including today. Me and some kid have carried are team all year and we have a 5-0 record :lol 

• Like Like x 1
  10. The13Primes

The13Primes hot shot fanatic

News Credits:
    Being Christmas time there’s lots of shitty customers. But I love it when I get the nice kind ones it’s always good to have a quick chat it makes my day

• Like Like x 1
  11. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    So, on a happy note, my wife and I have been awarded temporary custody of my 5 year old nephew. We were, with the help of family, able to show that my one older brother was a useless piece of shit that barely tried to support my nephew while living off the state and being addicted to drugs and alcohol. We've tried to help him straighten his life out in the past... the whole lot of us siblings have... but in a recent incident he hospitalized my nephew after falling back into his old habbits. Thankfully he's been stripped of his parental rights. I'm just upset we didn't do this sooner.

Unfortunately it's only temporary custody due to his mother, who abandoned him at six months when she left my brother, is trying to get custody of my nephew as well. Keep in mind she doesn't know my nephew because she abandoned him at six months and never once bothered to attempt for custody or to even visit him until the court notified her recently that my wife and I were attempting to get awarded custody. Danny doesn't know her and is honestly frightened to go with her. As far as he's concerned she's a stranger. Unfortunately, even after a child psychologist appointed by the court stated it was in the child's best interest to stay with his known family... she still refuses to waive her parental rights ...rights I feel she waived years ago... without a fight. So, we're going to be having more hearings through the beginning of the year. That said, I'm feelimg confident in all this due to the experts my lawyer lined up and the court psychologist being on our side.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Pudglor Shmormuff

That's awesome man.

People like that man....they deserve more than having their parental rights stripped. They deserve to have their teeth kicked in. Pieces of shit.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

I talk crap about them a lot, but man, when you come home from work and the baby's face cracks the biggest smile, your heart just melts.

• Like Like x 1
  14. JaZzPrImE74

News Credits:
    I have begun taking drivers ed, im already 16 and a half and i regret not just dropping the $12 in the summer because i could have been getting my actual license now.

The course is 30 hours and i already did 3 hours last night, my goal is to have it finsihed in 2 weeks so ill have my permit and be driving with a adult by the end of the month , that way ill be eligible to get my real license before senior year starts.

15. JaZzPrImE74

News Credits:
    First day back at school and i was told i looked skinny and my face slimmed down, made me very happy. I used to be fat 6 months ago.

16. Galvatross

Galvatross Dom Dom, Yes Yes Veteran

It's great hearing people you don't really know saying, "Get Shrekt!" It gives me a little more hope in humanity's future that we can still have a sense of ogre-the-top humor.

• Like Like x 1
  17. JaZzPrImE74

News Credits:
    I hit 600 subscribers today, small milestone, but its another step closer to 1000 and even better.

• Like Like x 1
  18. SHINOBI03

SHINOBI03 Well-Known Member

I'm now officially in charge of Space Planning in my bank.

Basically handling the bank & branches interior planning and drawings.

• Like Like x 1
  19. JaZzPrImE74

News Credits:
    Yesterday in PE was our first day of basketball and the last 2 years we played that, i SUCKED. Yesterday was different. I was moving around the court, made some nice shots and overall I didn’t feel worthless.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Hadlen_Weltall

News Credits:
    My boy, one year old today.
    20190115_183507.jpg

My second bottle raised bull, but truly a milestone in domestication.

20190115_152551.jpg

• Like Like x 5