The Great TFW2K5 Collab Vol. 1

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by ErickCruz, Jul 7, 2020.

1. ErickCruz

ErickCruz Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    guys, please remember to tag the contributor that is next after your page

@Prime Noble you're up next, please post by Wednesday 9pm PT
    @Bumblebee2000 you'd then be next

2. ErickCruz

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

Didn't give me much notice mate. Last time I had a few days. Thought this was supposed to be a bit of fun but I'm not loving the attitude between dictating we write in script format and the short notice on Wednesday.

Some of us have lives and I've spent most of this week with a migraine.

• Like Like x 2
  4. ErickCruz

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    You actually had 3 days. It's not up to me to have to be keep reminding everyone of the details of the project every time one isn't followed. I gave everyone an opportunity to lend their opinions on the project, very few spoke up, you can look up the proposal thread and see for yourself.
    You think I have an attitude (going back to your other post before you deleted it, yes, I saw it) and that's fine but if everyone is leaving it up to me to keep this train rolling I'm doing what I can to do it.
    Is it my fault youre not following progress on the thread? We all have lives. But you signed up for this project. So I'm sorry if the experience isn't fun for you but I also can't keep up with this every second of the day either. If you think I'm being some hard ass imaging if I was actually an editor trying to coordinate a project with this many contributors. That's why I asked that once someone post their pages to please tag the contributer that is next? How many did it before they stopped doing it? And who then had to send the reminder?
    I'm asking for everyone's help, but then ultimately it comes back to me.
    So if you want to stay on I have no problem, but I'm asking for everyone's cooperation to make this as painless as possible and fun for all.

I asked you guys what can we do for the last pages that need reassigning, only got one response and it was... ambiguous. So nothing I have proposed has been without excluding you guys. I suggested the format since it was a basic script format that was easier to read, didn't get any objections.

I'm giving everyone equal say, if no one speaks up then what is supposed to happen? If you choose to not be active, that's fine, if you want to be only a silent observer, that's fine, if you only want to come in when it's your turn that's fine. But also take some of the responsibility like everyone else.

I had to "get tough" with Go Faster Wings with his/her (sorry not sure) post because it was too long, and unfair to the previous posts that followed the guidelines. Was GFW upset? I don't know, seemed understanding and edited the post. The format wasnt the one that was being used but I didn't want to get on his case any more because I didn't want to give the impression I have an "attitude".

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  5. Prime Noble

Is it your fault I'm not keeping up with the thread? No, it's the sodding migraine I've had for most of this week along with my new job but thanks for being so understanding.

As for responsibility? This isn't life or death. It's an indulgence. So good luck with the thread but it's not for me.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Go-Faster-Wings

Go-Faster-Wings Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd agree the attitude is pretty bad in the thread. Yeah, sorry my post was too long, I wasn't upset per-se when I was asked to edit it down, maybe a bit ticked off but not upset. I had spent a lot of time and energy on that story and was really proud of it. I even acknowledged it was too long and promised I wouldn't let it happen again. But no, I had to edit it cause it didn't follow the rules. I don't even think you read my chapter before you told me to edit it down.
    This doesn't have the fun atmosphere I thought it would and is generally just kind of stress-filled, tbh. I'll stay on and will remember to tag the next person, but remember we're all in this to have fun, not be talked down to or hounded.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Dinobotenforcer

Dinobotenforcer Well-Known Member

Regardless of what has and hasn't happened with this writing project, at least we will all have a better understanding of what to do and of what not to do if we do it again in the future.

• Like Like x 3
  8. ChickenQuicken

ChickenQuicken Well-Known Member

Hoo-boy...things aren't looking too good.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Bumblebee2000

Bumblebee2000 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i assume I'm running late on the deadline, I've been having some migraines and also have an assignment due today. I'll still try and get my page done if my spot isn't moved.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Dinobotenforcer

what is up with people having migraines? And no offense Bumblebee2000 but I swear you're late to post every time but ok. Who am I to judge....as long as we complete this project and have a good time.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Prime Noble

Indeed who are you to judge? Obviously Gofasterwings and I weren't having a good time.

Migraines are legitimate medical illnesses and be thankful you don't get them you insensitive prick.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Go-Faster-Wings

News Credits:
    I'll say I'm sorry I posted and contributed to the negativity of the thread by talking about the bad time I was having. I shouldn't have even said anything, this was supposed to be fun! Any way we can try and get this back on track? I say @Bumblebee2000 , just post when you can! Im watching the thread and have the list screenshot, so if we don't hear from ErickCruz again I can tag the next persona and we go at whatever pace the next poster needs. I'm not trying to take over, I'm just trying to help the thread and see if we can finish this story :) 

13. Dinobotenforcer

Ah, presumably a 12 year old behind his keyboard. I am not the one acting like a prick. All I did was state that migraines seem to be a common occurrence and possibly an excuse. Bumblebee2000 is always late to post it would seem, but I said myself that as long as we got this project done and enjoyed it everything would be fine. I said myself that i was not in any position to judge (regardless of what my thoughts might be) And now you have gone and judged me.
    It's funny because I thought you would have been wanting everyone to understand your situation and not judge you and now here you are judging me.
    Calling me a prick.
    Pathetic.
    Utterly pathetic.

14. Prime Noble

I don't need your help in getting people to understand me. It's easy to misinterpret context online. I apologise for calling you a prick but it felt like you were disrespecting those of us who suffer from migraines.

Anyway, I'm not here to argue with people so again I apologise.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Bumblebee2000

Bumblebee2000 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The chronic migraines I've had all my life are not an 'excuse'. It's not like I've been continually justifying my lateness. I was really sick this time, but also while I separately think we should be running this in a way where progress is continually made in the collaboaration; yes I will drop this over other things in my life. (Also the confusion of a different timezone but that's secondary). I both understand and agree that yeah have fun, get things done other stuff is secondary. But yes even if we're going to be more direct with each other (me) about missing stuff in future maybe speculating on medical conditions isn't the way.

So... yeah I didn't finish it yesterday. I prioritised other things. I'm happy with what @go-faster says although I will certainly try to get back on track

16. ErickCruz

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm here, just taking a back seat watching everything unfold.

17. Dinobotenforcer

All good people. Let's just get on with the story and try to enjoy it.

• Like Like x 3
  18. ChickenQuicken

*emerges from bomb shelter*

19. ChickenQuicken

We good?
    We gonna continue?

20. Go-Faster-Wings

News Credits:
    I'm down to continue! Next chapter is Bumblebee2000, we're giving them all the time they need