The Flash - Movie Discussion

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by eagc7, Jan 25, 2017.

1. JazzIsBack

JazzIsBack Well-Known Member

I haven’t been keeping up with this movie but there’s one sure fire to fix everything in addition to going with the Flashpoint story..........BRING. IN. GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

Nope. The golf course next to my apartment is still open for business and has golfers there every day. I'm thinking of stumbling onto the field and start coughing one of their golf carts.

3. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Drawings from Argentina! :D

News Credits:
    Saw the video. I dont know. It seems like they are..playing? It doesnt seem like he was attacking her for real. :S

• Like Like x 1
  4. dinobot1

dinobot1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It sounds like the incident was real:
    Ezra Miller Appears to Choke Woman in Video – Variety

As for the video seeming off, I imagine the fan initially thought it was part of an act before it escalated.

John Francis Daley, One of the many former directors of The Flash also was throwing shade at Miller saying, "creative differences" today.

• Like Like x 1
  5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP #VernoWasRight

News Credits:
    Oh, he attacked her for real, it's just that you don't normally get choke-slammed by an insane low-grade actor. they probably thought it was a bit right up until her ass hit the floor.

Ezra Miller really revealed himself as trash. He choke-slammed a woman who was apparently pregnant as well. That's pretty fucking low.

• Like Like x 5
  6. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Drawings from Argentina! :D

News Credits:
    Thats..pretty f..ed up!!! Wow. I didnt know that. :S

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dr Kain

I don't know. I mean, if it was real, it sounds like the woman Miller got into a fight with actually instigated the argument with a group of friends, who were there belittling Miller. As such, can you really blame Miller for losing his temper? After all, had it been some random nobody, nobody would even care since this thing happens in bars all of the time. But because he's famous, someone cares, so I'm not sure who to really blame here. Both are at fault.

But yeah, back to what Inception said, why the fuck were they at a bar anyway when everything is supposed to be quarantined? I hate fucking rich people that are above everyone else.

• Like Like x 1
  8. dinobot1

dinobot1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You actually can blame Miller for choking her, pushing her against a wall, and forcing her on the ground. The fan is seemingly playfully waving hands in the air. I don't doubt that there were overzealous fans at the bar, however he should've simply requested staff for assistance or left the place. As a celebrity, you should always expect there to be a camera scrutinizing your actions. It's actions like this that can cost you future positions, especially when you already have coveted roles to play like he does. More details will come about on this, but for now this isn't a good look for him.

To answer you and Incepticon's question about why the bar is open, Iceland hasn't implemented any lock-down procedures yet. They have only banned gatherings of more than a hundred people.

• Like Like x 3
  9. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist TFW2005 Supporter

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Regardless if real or fake, it certainly reflects poorly on Ezra for even laying hands on her. For some reason however I highly doubt this will affect anything in his career, like it will blow over or be forgotten.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Incepticon

Incepticon This place ain't what it used to be...

News Credits:
    Yeah I saw later in the day that it took place in Iceland. But also, I didn't know they apparently aren't in lock-down, so thanks for that clarification.

11. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP #VernoWasRight

News Credits:
    Yes, yes you absolutely can. The fan did nothing wrong, they weren't instigating shit. They saw a celebrity well-known for playing a superhero, and wanted to meet him. She clearly wasn't instigating a fight if you look with your eyes at the video. They were just playing around and Miller, like the fucked idiot he is, decided the best response was to assault someone.

It shouldn't. If it were anyone else you'd bet the media would be blazing a trail and demanding heads roll.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mako Crab

Mako Crab Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He’ll probably end up settling in court & paying out. And then it’ll get glossed over. Seems like that’s how it usually goes.

Or- worst case scenario for him- WB recasts Flash using the Flashpoint Paradox to explain the change.

13. Dr Kain

What are you talking about? It clearly states in one article that the friends were antagonizing him. As such, they started.

A celebrity is still human being, they are going to make mistakes. Any person in general is going to go off the deep end when they get antagonized no matter how much we'd like to walk away. Are you saying you never got into an argument and couldn't resist the temptation to not walk away?

14. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 1
  15. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    And assault is a mistake you can go to jail for. Lots of things are mistakes human being make. Shoplifting is a mistake. Drunk driving is a mistake. I'm not sure what point you were trying to make there.

16. Deathcatg

Deathcatg Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    All I'm saying is I work with teenagers in a public school district, and if I ever made a "mistake" like that, my ass is grass, and I wouldn't even blame them for letting me go. I gotta watch it on social media as well (I'm not the type to friend students, but they end up finding me anyway and nothing I can do about that, some teens have way too much time on their hands).

17. Dr Kain

My point was that people need to take celebrities off pedestales as if they are some sort of god.

18. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Okay, but then let's also stop treating them like they're immune from the law. If a non-celebrity was caught on video assaulting a pregnant girl, cops wouldn't say, "Well, humans make mistakes." If anyone here is treating celebrities as some kind of higher being, it's you.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Dr Kain

I never said he was immune from the law. And I think the fact that that one lady who paid off a college to allow her daughter to go and has yet to face jail time has proven my point about celebrities.

As for Miller, he was in a bar and got drunk. Being violent is what drunk people do. That's why alcohol is a disgusting substance that should not have even been allowed to exist in the first place.

20. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    lol okay, we have entered cuckoo land. Please keep arms and legs inside the vehicle.

• Like Like x 1