The FINAL Episode - Transformers Animated 42 - Endgame Part 2

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Kickback, May 20, 2009.

1. KING KONVOY

KING KONVOY Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Great episode but there is so much left to explain. May transformers animated movie to wrap up the plot holes like SG-1 & Stargate Atlantis

2. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    Even if we don't get season 4 they should make a 2 hour straight to DvD movie to have one last ultimate battle and wrap things up.

3. Kiddcade

Kiddcade Signal Lancer

"My Three Clones"

also... Ramjet, Thrust, skywarp, susan, all the clones.. ARE FUCKING DEAD NOW!

4. VAwitch

VAwitch G1 GeekGirl

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I feel cheated. While I'm glad they "wrapped things up" - it still is hanging terribly. Even a mention of Megs & SW go to trial, we'll give Prowl a hero's burial, All of the Bots become Elites...

I mean, come on! There was easily story enough to do 1 more season. It could even be a mid-season replacement, after a "movie"-inspired or more direct series... just look @ Power Rangers - there's been 2 or more series running at the same time for a while.

And Cartoon Network/Hasbro - you've just lost a viewer - TFA & Clone Wars were the only things my son & I watched after Ben10 ended (alien force is cool, but too far from his age, so he's lost interest)... *now switches back over to ToonDisney/Disney XD*

5. MrFX

MrFX Collecting never ends...

I hope we get that Season 4...because there is so much that can be done!

As a stand-alone ep? ***** out of *****
    As a series finale? ***.5 out of *****

6. KING KONVOY

KING KONVOY Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The three protoforms can be used for Prowl, Ultra Magnus & Blurr.

7. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Wielder of the Keyblade

So, when can we expect some straight-to-DVD movies or something? There is SO MUCH MORE that they could have done with this show.

There are way too many loose ends for that to have been the final episode. At least give us a spin-off.

But none the less, that was good episode, I shed a tear when Starscream died... and when Prowl died (did you see the look on his face, he was all smilin' and whatnot... damn).

8. VAwitch

VAwitch G1 GeekGirl

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Good point - just the extra 30 mins probably would've allowed enough pay-out to satisfy most fans.

9. Usagi-Prime

Usagi-Prime FIRRIB

Okay, I gotta say, this episode was so NOT worth waking up at 7 AM. Prowl's sacrifice allowed little time for mourning, no conclusion on WTF Sari is, no conclusion on Ratchet and Arcee's story, who's the magnus, the 15 minute transformation sequences, etc. An over-hyped episode that just didn't deliver I suppose.

This is disappointing for a SERIES ending, if this were a season ending, meh. We'll all find out at Botcon.

*Sigh* Well, whatever, I'm just gonna watch Jon Stewart and make me some eggs.

10. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Oh SNAP! That was over way too fast. Goodbye Prowl and Screamer.:cry  Somehow I don't think Optimus Prime will change his name to Magnus, he'll just lead. Animated, it was fun while it lasted, if this is truely the end. :( 

P.S. Disappointed the Dinobots didn't make at least a cameo on Dinobot Island.

Last edited: May 23, 2009
  11. The Primes

The Primes Well-Known Member

As an episode, I loved it

As a series finale, I expected a bit more.
    The two parter just didn't feel like the best ending IMO.

12. MrFX

MrFX Collecting never ends...

We will see what happens after the movie.

I would not be shocked if we are watching the next season together this time next year.

:) 

13. Mirage232

Mirage232 Well-Known Member

I agree....to many unresolved issues. Hopefully, if we can't have a fourth season, there will be atleast be an hour long special for animated, (or something of that sort), to fully finish up the series.

14. StarSaber79

StarSaber79 Banned

News Credits:
    I really liked this episode a lot the battles and everthing was great! The ending is a good way to wrap it up and we don't need a series 4 in my opinion.

15. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

there is only one word to describe what we just saw...Awesomefest. Or if you prefer 2, EPIC WIN.

That finally made animated possible my favorite transformers series ever. The Megaton vs. Prime rivalry became 100% clear, like 3 bots died. Megatron survived an atomic explosion. Prime refused to kill Megatron, which was very Optimus like. AND hed became leader of the Autobots, wielding the Autobot matrix of leadership. Amazing episode.

Could have had more Rodimus and Hot Shot...maybe well get a spin off comic or something.

16. Drive-By

Drive-By Eschew Obfuscation...

I feel a bit underwhelmed. I mean there was a lot of plot lines that simply didn't end. What is gonna happen with Ultra Magnus. Where is Black Arachnia and the Dinobots? What happened to the Constructicons? And Starscream's clones? So many things left open, I hope we get a new series to address these things.

17. MekaGojira3k

MekaGojira3k Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just felt like we needed 2 more minutes of footage. Showing more of where everyone was.

18. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Optimus Magnus doesn't have that great of a ring to it. I think prime would keep his name of prime and become the holder of the matrix and not the leader of the elite guard/cybertron.

19. JazzSanti86

JazzSanti86 Rockin Out! Latino Style!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    after the episode was over, I really did not care for it, I'm sorry but if this was a series finale episode then I'm very dissapointed with it

20. scourge88

scourge88 Well-Known Member

Yeah.