The Expendables

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Waveride, May 15, 2009.

1. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    ^This. X1,000,000

What can i say other than i love this movie, It's THE Action fiom we needed to close up the summer box office.

I think i liked Mikey Rourke's charecter best. He didn't do much but when he was their, he was their. Statham was badass but i found he took up a bit more screen-time but i love when he beats up the ex-boyfriend. Dolph Lundgren was a big badass mo-fo (Nice to see Drago back in movies), Eric Roberts was one mean SOB i loved what happened to him at the end just like RabidYak up there. David Zayas's General was a honorable Villain I liked him, Though they were really the ones who got the screen-time The rest don't really contribute to the movie but i think the best part of the film is the fact Stallone's in great shape and still in movies and i friggin love the bit with Stallone, Arnold and Bruce Willis Best part of the movie.

I hope we see more action movies with an old 80's 90's feel with a modernized 2010 setting. The testerone level increases over 9000%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this movie.