The Energon Warriors

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by uchihabro77, Oct 16, 2012.

1. uchihabro77

uchihabro77 Energon Warrior 3 Red

Ok, so I have kinda had this idea floating in my head for years, it started as one of those things kids come up with when they are playing their toys. :lol  This was back when TF: Energon and Power Rangers: Dino Thunder was on, I came up with (as a kid) Power Rangers: Energon, sounds corny right? Well, I renamed it when I thought about it a few years ago and ever since ive been trying to write it into a script for a movie. :lol  But i am way to lazy to do that, so here is the next best thing. :D 

Basically its gonna be 6 friends who get powers and defeat an evil villian.(That isnt overused is it? :lol ) But the twist here is that it is also going to be a 12 person group, 2 teams of 6! So whenever I can, I will update this. Here is a preview:

The Energon Warriors:
    EW1P- Kat Seal
    EW2Y- Jake Seal
    EW3R- JR Foxx
    EW4B- Rob Furno
    EW5G- Tray Kyleson
    EW6B- Jon Prince

The Shadow Energon Warriors:
    SEW1P- Alex Seal
    SEW2Y- Samantha Blanket
    SEW3R- Joshua McGee
    SEW4B- Dusty Tyler
    SEW5G- Rick Tyler
    SEW6B- Randyll Furno

So this is the preview of characters, I'll have the first story in a few days.

2. uchihabro77

Here is the opening of the story:

There is a group of friends that have known each other since childhood. They grew up how any children would grow up in the south; in the winter hunt, the spring play baseball and basketball, the summer swim and fish at the pond, and in the fall the girls cheer while the boys play under those friday night lights. As seasons have changed so have people, relationships came and went while some grew strong. These relationships are about to be tested by forces they never thought possible. Our story begins on an average summer day at the pond, a few buddies fishing and talking about life...

3. uchihabro77

After a long week of school and work, JR Foxx and his friends (John Prince, Rob Furno, Jake Seal, and Tray Kyleson) decided to go fishing at the pond behind JR's house. JR has yet to get up due to coming home late from his co-worker Abbie Mansfield's party the night before and he might have seen his crush, also Jake's sister, Kat who broke JR's heart last year when she chose Cal Williamson over him.

"Well, it looks like JR is still asleep." John said while casting his line out. "Yep. Think he's hungover from last night?" said Rob reeling his line in. "It's JR of course not, he probably just saw Kat and 'you-know-who' and left." replied John. "Hey you better watch what you say about my sister John." noted Jake ready to defend his sister but sides with JR since they are friends. "Yea, I know. But Jake, you, me, Rob, and Tray over there all know that since he got shot down by your sister last year, he hasn't been the same" said John. Tray after not catching anything, decided to get into the conversation said "Why don't we just call him and get him over here instead of talking about this bull?" "And ask him if he has any Bud left." blurted out Rob. "Good point Tray, and Rob I'll ask but no promises." John said while pulling out his phone.

" 'Give me a saturday night, My baby by my side, Sweet Home Alambama and a six pack of Light, An old dirt road and I'll be just fine, Give me a sunday mo-' " (Small Town USA by Justin Moore) "Yea, what's up" JR said weakly. "Dude we've been fishing since 6 a.m. and you're been asleep!" yelled John. "John watch the yelling I have a killer headache." said JR. "Rough night? Let me guess, Kat showed up at Abbie's party?" asked John. JR now getting up and trying to find his pants answered "Let me put it this way, you know Luke Bryan song 'All My Friends Say'?" "Yeah" said John. "Basically that was my theme song for last night" said JR. "That sucks well get down here and let's talk this about over fishing with the others. Oh, and Rob was wondering if you had any Bud left." said John. "I'll be there in 5 minutes and I'll bring a six-pack but unless Rob gives me whatever fish he's caught, he ain't getting none of it." replied JR while hitting the end button. "Now where the hell is my hat?" he asked himself

"So is he bringing the Bud?" asked Rob. "Just wait until he gets here." answered John.

Away from the group there were six robotic beasts the size of the average human. The majority of them were based off of an animal called a jaguar named 'Ravage'. While one of them was based off of an animal called a hawk called 'Divebomb'. "So are we going to attack them?" said one of the Ravages. "Not yet. Wait until the primary target gets here." answered Divebomb. Another Ravege noted "Then I hope he gets here soon, this is boring.