The Describe your real life personality thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eagc7, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnithaPrime

AnithaPrime TURDUKEN

Hmm..a bit of a comedian and a gamer. On the quiet side most of the time. I strike people as a pothead, even though i'm not. So I guess I could say i'm chill a lot of the time.

2. Team Prime

Team Prime Gosh, idiots...

Gamer... mostly Sonic. All I do is rock out to Crush 40, and I hate school, but then, who dosent?
    Got a love in my life, yet I have to wait basically 2 years to see her.
    Am really pissed that Sonic Generations is NOT coming to the Wii... DAMN YOU SEGA!!!
    An RPer on youtube.
    and Im Insane... Team Prime.... SANITY NOT INCLUDED!

3. decepticon2020

decepticon2020 Best there is @ what I do

I love to play soccer, I am funny (I like to make people laugh), shy, serious (when I'm not in a good mood, I just keep a serious face), I laugh a lot, I like dogs a lot (they are awesome pets), I love to play video games, and I'm a TRANSFORMERS FAN! :D 

4. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I'm kind and respectful for the most part. Around my family, I never know when to shut up. In public, I'm quiet and sometimes act really strange around my friends. Often to the point of "embarassing" them or my brother when I'm with them. I tend to communicate by asking question upon question, most of the time being stupid and/or random. Let's just say I'm very socially awkward outside of the computer world. I had a hard time just getting an application about an hour ago. I'm surprised they even gave me one but wish me luck. I haven't had a job since I graduated two years ago but I figure lately it's time to get crackin'.

Even though I don't do it as often, I love going for walks in areas with hardly any traffic, often-times stopping at a park to sit down and chill. I enjoy solitude more than the average person. Other than video games, I've taken a huge interest in bass guitar and I will get one when I start making money. For Christmas, I'm getting a pet snake. I've always wanted my own pet and seeing as how my brother just got a snake and mom seems to have no problem with it, I want nothing more this year. This obviously means I have a soft spot for animals as well.

5. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    An enigma wrapped in a conundrum. Glazed in frosting with rainbow sprinkles.

6. Elita_One

Elita_One Метал для життя

I laugh so much, it would make you want to puke.

Seriously.

People in forums seem to think I am angry...ehhhh, I am honest as hell, that is just how I am, so I guess that comes across as 'you are mad all the time', but, yeah, total opposite of that....I am the person who will walk into a boring, quiet party and make everyone smile and get rowdy and be comfortable enough to open up and have a great time. I like to have fun and be a kid, no matter how old I am =)

7. transformers863

transformers863 Assassin

Depends on the day and time, but I'm usually pretty boring.

8. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

I'm usually the quiet one, but when I do say something, it's really clever and funny. I come up with the wittiest remarks, but I'm also a nice guy to just about everyone. Sometimes I explain something in an overly complicated way for fun. I'm one of the smartest kids in class too. I'd honestly describe my personality as Nathan Drake without the treasure hunting.

9. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    Well, I'm got an unusual sense of humour, creative, imaginative, serious, respectful, kind, loyal, caring, understanding, friendly, and willing to offer an ear to anyone if they want someone to listen to.

10. jazz_123

jazz_123 Banned

Loves military or war history. Especially WWII history

11. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Why are people posting hobbies and interests in a thread that's meant to be about one's personality?

12. Bruticon

Bruticon The DVJ Veteran

News Credits:
    BC people don't often know how to describe one's personality. Also hobbies and interest often have a direct reflection of ones personality.

Anyhow... My real life personality. Antisocial unless I know you then you can’t get me to shut up, Intelligent on select levels (I only can/care to retain knowledge that interest/benefits me), Eccentric... a nice way of saying a bit off or a little weird lol, typically referred as a nice guy though I don't often speak my mind unless asked which may have a bit to do with that, generally submissive unless it really matters to me then I stand my ground, spontaneous; that I am not, loyal; I've had the same group of friends since grade school.

13. terry981

terry981 Well-Known Member

Friendly, though I'm more of a loner. Sometimes I feel like I wanna break something but no matter what, I am just a sweet teddy bear in the inside. I am caring and loyal though its hard to see the former because I don't like to smile much due to past experiences of people stepping all over me. Cuz of that some people don't like me, but those who stick around and find out will be rewarded and that is where loyalty can come in. Overall, I can be dramatic but I'm respectful towards others whether you like me or not. Most of all, God is the only real friend I need.

14. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko Some Internet Guy

To sum it up, i'm like the joke in watchmen.

A man goes to see a therapist, and tells him he is very depressed, and verging on suicide.

The therapist tells the man, "I know what will cheer you up. How about you go see the clown, Pavichi!"

This only makes the man cry, and cry out, "But I am Pavichi!!!"

Or... something like that.

Probably got the clown's name wrong, possibly the order. But, I am a fun-loving guy on the outside, emo kid on the in.

I'm not any kinds of Seven levels of sorrow bullshit or anything, just an general sorrow. But, I do enjoy making people smile most of all. However, honestly. I come here, and it just makes me feel awful when I post, or rather that i'm just not as awesome as alot of you, and I get the feeling that every time I post, there is a general "Shit... a Thedemondzko post..." that flutters around, but i'm fine with that.

Just a thought. -shrug-

15. ironjazz

ironjazz Tie Fighter pilot

News Credits:
    weird,funny,mysterius,cool

16. thebruteslayer

thebruteslayer Banned

News Credits:
    On the internetz:

[​IMG]

In real life:

[​IMG]

It's true!

17. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ^ :lol 

18. Tuxedo Mark

Tuxedo Mark Well-Known Member

Kinda quiet and low-key. I generally don't talk much. I get put in a bad mood by dumb "jokes" from other people, so then I give them the absolute minimum amount of attention (I'm a cashier).

19. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Honestly, I don't know what to say here because I'm usually more reserved unless I'm with people I know really well, in which case I'll crack jokes/make fun at my expense when the chance comes. Guess I'm like that online as well, so I dunno.

20. biscuits

biscuits Sin from Genesis

Random, Funny, nigh on impossible to get angry, chilled, generous, caring and awesome :D 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.