The Describe your real life personality thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eagc7, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pud333

pud333 Well-Known Member

I am a muthafucker.

2. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm generally very quiet, and fairly shy. I usually don't like talking to people I don't know (although sometimes I don't mind it so much), and am more comfortable talking to adult strangers than peer strangers, since I feel they're less likely to judge me. I'm kind of paranoid, and don't have the best social skills (for instance, I'm really bad at starting (and sometimes continuing) conversations, and tend to have trouble looking people in the eyes). I'm not truly antisocial or anything, since I sometimes like being around people, but I tend to be bad at some social interactions. I'm usually pretty nice, though. I often don't show emotions very much, and even though it's sometimes pretty easy to piss me off or annoy me, I don't fly into a rage or anything, although I do sometimes tend to accidentally break things when I'm mad. I often think up snarky remarks in my head, but rarely say them out loud.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Tries to be nice but is also a total dickhead. Sarcastic but generous except when it comes to my Transformers (MINE!). I also crave human contact and enjoy conversatiosn of about things.

I also have Aspergers and don't fit in well with others often and i dislike how other people don't treat me like i'm important. I can be a selfish, immature jerk as well.

I'm both light and darkness in the mix. Also i love FOOD!

4. Shockwave9227

Shockwave9227 A real stand-up guy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    A sarcastic, insensitive, loyal, and intelligent person is who I am outside this computer and sometimes I'm a jerk but the people I'm a jerk to are asking for it.

5. An Army of Bees

An Army of Bees WTF@TFW Podcast Editor Veteran

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    The exact same. Except quieter.

6. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

I'm sarcastic in everything I say. I have a tendency of talking excessively for the sake of it, usually going on for what seems like hours while saying nothing at all. Basically, I'm good at expatiating on one idea, keeping conversations futilely going while alienating any outsiders.
    According to other people, I'm pretty funny and charismatic, but at the same time, I need more confidence. But I have no use for confidence, so forget about that.

7. friendship pony

friendship pony death bringer

News Credits:
    i am a dont cross me,cut me off,say something dumb or i will call you on it and make you feel like an idiot asshole. i think i get it from my father. his nickname is anderhole. but thats only to people i dont know

8. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    wow so many funny witty intelligent people!

9. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  10. jazzmasta32

jazzmasta32 Well-Known Member

Now if only we can get people to post like their imaginary self-image.

11. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

love and waffles, *~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

12. kaos

kaos the original thirteen

if i told u you wouldnt believe me..but ill try

the first word that comes to mind is anti-social..its not that i dont like people but i dont like talking..i could spend my time better by doing something productive..athletic....even to this day i am the most athletic of all my friends..all ways have been..all ways looked the part of the jock even tho i couldnt stomach the political b/s that was highschool and its programs so i refuse to take part in anything that i couldnt control 100%..i dont like to rely on others..if i cant handle it then i'll die trying or till someone sees me struggling and offers help..but in no way shape or form will i ask for anothers help...if seen in person i would have a constant serious look on my face..just to hide my feelings to the outside world..once an enemy knows ur weakness he'll use it to his advantage..so i never let anything show...unless its anger..never happiness..i couldnt tell u the last time i smiled for a pic..grade school maybe and that pushing it..quick tempered..like defcon 5 level in like 2.4 secs..but just as fast as i get angry i can also calm down..i dont get angry over everything but once a line has been crossed(normally by disrespecting me) its over..i could go on and on but im complicated and i'd bore yall to death..plus ive shared the gist of what i was trying to get across as my personality..

Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  13. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    Welcome!

14. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I'm a mood swinger, it's hard to describe my personality: In my good days I am a deadpan snarker cynical guy who likes to make jokes at every single possible thing, also something of a jerkass, but I only act that way with people I know.
    The above mood has its variations, though, sometimes I sound like a stand-up comedian [like, say, Jeff Dunham] others like I a insane psychopath [Like, say, Heavy Weapons Guy from TF2].

In my bad days [or with people I don't know very well], I am more silent and reserved, talking in a very monotone tone that usually scares people off.

I can go from insane warmonger to philosophical thinker, to innocent naive boy to fun personified within minutes.

I usually gesture with my hands quite a lot, and I have the habit of being over-the-top while talking to a person.

In short: A Hammy comediant-like dude who is very likely to possess a very bad case of Bipolar Disorder, fun to hang out with if you don't bother talking the constant Mood Swings.

15. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

With me, my personality is different at times.

16. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    5 star post.

17. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I'm mean and no one likes me.

18. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Love and waffles ^^

19. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    I bet Santa likes you.

20. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    I'm a quiet person. People often get mad (jokingly) at me because I never talk. :lol  I think a lot and I like to listen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.