The Definitive G1 Collection in UK

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Matt-o-matic, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Sunstreaker76

Sunstreaker76 Member

Great I'm glad I posted. As stated in previous posts took me ages to get it, with cancelled orders etc. I ended up taking out a subscription for the last 10 books with hachette which seems to be working but is a bit of a gamble. Just 95 -100 left to get so 3 months. FBP have been excellent to get missed issues from so am sure 94 will be available from them again soon.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Magnus' Mate

Magnus' Mate Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Southampton FP also had a copy of vol 86 on its shelves as of about a week ago.

I managed to order 9, 13 and 14 (Marvel collections) from the website and they arrived safely but now everything seems to be out of stock again (even common issues). No idea what's happening with them. Just need vol 5 to complete the Marvel run now...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mr P

Mr P Well-Known Member

Hard to believe that there are just 4 more issues left.

• Like Like x 1
  4. primetimeguy

primetimeguy Well-Known Member

5. Sunstreaker76

Sunstreaker76 Member

Transformers: Transformers: Definitive G1 Collection: Volume 87: First Strike published by Hachette @ ForbiddenPlanet.com - UK and Worldwide Cult Entertainment Megastore

First Strike is available at forbidden planet for rrp and £2 postage.

G2 Issue 94 is on pre-order at Forbidden Planet. Same price. Although its been released it seem its taking them a while to supply them after the release date.

Just search "transformers definitive "

Hope this helps.

• Like Like x 1