The Dark Knight Rises

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by OmarJT82, Oct 27, 2010.

1. soundwave142

soundwave142 Decepticon over-seer

News Credits:
    The ppl in this thread are smart c:

2. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    :bowdown: 

3. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

many have seen this video, but say what you like about Nolan's trilogy, but for this idiot to not only hate the Nolan trilogy, but actually think Batman Forever and Batman and Robin are better than the Nolan trilogy, just because Nolan wanted his characters to act, is just plain ******ed. I never knew it was a crime to make a good acting film with Batman, the way this idiot bitches about TDK, and his hilarious following makes me laugh so much

Nolan's Batman is not really Batman - The Dark Knight Review - Worst Batman Movie Of All Time - YouTube

This is one of that idiots many subs LOL
    yes, plus i do NOT like how nolan made batman into such a pussy. in batman begins he is showna crying to alfred ,multiple times, constant bitching and whining, gets beaten pathetically by bane AND joker...AND scarecrow who lit him on fire. its like cmon! can you see keaton getting the shit beat outta him? he wouldnt, cuz burtons batman had all the right amount of wits and gadgets, and wasnt afraid to slay any henchman who got in his way, bales batman was just weak and puny.

Did this guy see Batman in Batman returns, when ever he hit Catwoman, he said he is sorry LOL. Clearly he did not know the fact bane broke his back in the comics LOL. Yea that was a crime in it PPL, Bruce should not show human emotion having seen his parents get shot in-front of him, hell it was so stupid wasn't it that Bane should not break Batman's back, even though he was not Batman for 8 years. That is so impossible for Bane to break Batman's back

4. sh002

sh002 Banned

megabattimus is a smart man. agree with everything you said.

on a side note i liked that batman maybe video.

5. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  6. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That was entirely the point. Bruce was aiming to create something beyond human, that would last as an enduring symbol of the justice of Gotham, more than a mere man.

7. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    "I am seemingly murdered by the anti-heroic sidekick of said vigilantes, using a motorized vehicle!... Shit."

8. hellrasinbrasin

hellrasinbrasin Well-Known Member

Well how in place in the real world would a Billionare be that dresses like a latex Bat jumping off buildings at Night. The Suit may be off putting but lets be honest here every bit of equipment that Batman uses in Batman Begins/The Dark Knight/The Dark Knight Rises is based around real world hardware... So yeah if we had somewhere in some state in some city a Billionare jumping off of buildings fighting crime in the real world it would look like Nolans Batman Films.

9. Sideways77

Sideways77 useless lesbian

News Credits:
    I don't get why so many people think he is. He wasn't quite that stupid in the old show, but still defeated by cutting the tube.

The Arkham games got so many characters right, but just gave in with Bane.

10. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Only in his first appearance mind you. They generally rectified that in his later appearances.

Of course, in those later episodes, he was either fighting Superman, or just a figment of Batgirl's fear toxin-induced nightmares...

I don't particularly remember how he was treated in The Batman, other than the fact that he was generally hired muscle again. IIRC, he was fairly intelligent in his depowered state, but pretty much became The Hulk when on Venom.

11. soundwave142

soundwave142 Decepticon over-seer

News Credits:
    I thought it was pitiful as hell in arkham city when he tries to kill you and charges into a room then you lock his ass up lol. poor guy

12. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I agree with this.

Though the Young Justice version was great as well.

13. Sideways77

Sideways77 useless lesbian

News Credits:
    Yeah. Not even a real boss fight...

14. megatron6661

Yea but this guy actually thinks Bruce should not cry as a kid just after his parents died, bitch that Bane beat the crap out of him, yea if I was not Batman for 8 years, yea I can put on the cape, find Bane and beat him. Or another example, if I was a world class Boxer, decided to retire for a decade, get back into the ring with not much training or any at all, and I can just walk all over the world champion and reclaim the belt. But this guy in his deluded world actually thinks Joel's 2 batman films are better than the Nolan trilogy, yea have problems with the nolan films, but Christ he is trying to win a losing battle, and the guy has done no history on Batman period

This comment by him, is the funniest and the most ******ed comment he has every made, which I will highlight again
    yes, plus i do NOT like how nolan made batman into such a pussy. in batman begins he is showna crying to alfred ,multiple times, constant bitching and whining, gets beaten pathetically by bane AND joker...AND scarecrow who lit him on fire. its like cmon! can you see keaton getting the shit beat outta him? he wouldnt, cuz burtons batman had all the right amount of wits and gadgets, and wasnt afraid to slay any henchman who got in his way, bales batman was just weak and puny.

LOL he calls himself a burton lover, he cannot even remember the scene when Batman got his ass kicked by some Goon, and he had to kill the goon to defeat him. Like I said, he bitched Bane beat him pathetically, he clearly did not read the knightfalls comics, and the joker beat Batman mentally not physically. So clearly the guy does not know the point of what TDK and rises was doing

15. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    To be fair, I agree with the Detective point. I'd have liked to see Batman beat a few more of his adversaries with his intellect instead of fists to the face and monologue spouting.

Not much else though, using that weird Microsoft Sam voice made the review largely sound like shit.

16. megatron6661

To be honest, that is what was going on in TDK, for example hacking every phone in Gotham to find the joker. But you look through his comments, he actually thinks Batman can dawn the cape after 8 years, walk into bane's layer, and beat him physically. When Bane was trained and taught the same skills and crafts that Bruce was taught, in the league of shadows. And he also thinks it is wrong for a child and growing up sometimes to get upset, seeing his parents get shot infront of him. I never knew it was ruining the batman films, to show human emotion in Batman films, even though we saw these same traits in the animation series, when Bruce would visit his parents grave

17. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

I must say, the score of this movie is fantastic. In particular, Why Do We Fall?

18. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  19. hellrasinbrasin

hellrasinbrasin Well-Known Member

After 5 viewings I still swear I thought I caught Torchwoods Owen Harper and Game of Thrones Pyter Baelish in the film.

20. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Owen was the guy who fell in the ice and Pyter was the CIA guy.