The Creators (SPOILERS!!!!)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by OptimusPrimer25, Jun 24, 2014.

1. OptimusPrimer25

OptimusPrimer25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Okay so incase anyone clicks on this by mistake I shall warn now.... SPOILERS!!!!!

Ready? ......... Okay.....

So with all the spoiler talk of AOE, its revealed that Lockdown is hired by the beings that created/built Optimus.
    Now after re-reading the Dark of the Moon prequel book, Foundation, Optimus talks about the Primes and the Fallen and ect. He mentions how after the fall of the Dynasty of Primes, the Transformers went into 'tribes' and there was civil wars. Optimus then goes into how Sentinel Prime (spits to the left) found him when he was alone and hidden.
    Now I can't remember who originally theorized it here (so if you see this my friend I was going off of what you posted) but could it be possible that the creators who are most likely the Quintessons, be one of the tribes of Cybertron like how Ironhide was a member of the Thetacons? And they created Optimus to be the ultimate warrior, hence his badassary, but Sentinel took out the Quintessons and raised Optimus before he could remember the Quints? kinda like Odin and Loki in the Thor movie.
    But it turns out there are remaining Quints who want Optimus back having heard of Sentinel Primes death? This is kinda a stretch but lemme know what you guys think.

OP

2. Sablebot

Sablebot #thinkitaintillegalyet

That could possibly work. . .

3. Tully

Tully Member

Would be interesting, I have a feeling we will find out, and Prime is going to go off searching for these 'creators' after the events of AOE, and possibly not appear back until TF6. The whole Lockdown being sent for Prime, by the creators, is getting me very intrigued.

4. Autobots14

Autobots14 I'm pregant Trevor

Good theory now we could explore more of Optimus's history in the new films.

5. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't remember that book Foundation

6. Arsenic

Arsenic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I haven't read the comic, but the theory is plausible. TF6, maybe?

7. OptimusPrimer25

OptimusPrimer25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It was a comic book that gave more exposition to how things were on cybertron before the Transformers came to earth. It more or less fills in some gaps with revenge of the fallen prequel comics and sets up the relationship between Optimus, Megatron, and Sentinel